1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DoT boy Clothing?

Dec 19, 2005

1. keikonotenshi: if you want specific pics on how some clothes fit you can PM me and I'll take pictures for you. Might be easier to decide then

2. Where did you find the shoes (the orange and white tennis seen in the trio Superman pic)to fit your Camine?! I can't find shoes for squat when it comes to my own Camine.

3. I got a pair of those...off eBay for pretty cheap XD

4. Where did you find the shoes (the orange and white tennis seen in the trio Superman pic)to fit your Camine?! I can't find shoes for squat when it comes to my own Camine.

5. I bought them from either angeloutlet or mimiwoo on ebay. They have lots of great shoes that fit Camine. Look for SD13 boy/Hound sizes. ;)

6. Seconding mimiwoo for shoes that fit. Not all of the canvas shoes she sells will fit DOT boys, but I have a pair of the larger 9.5cm sneakers she stocks and they fit my Camine with room to spare.

Iplehouse trousers are the perfect length for DOT-legs, and I've also had good experiences with Volks long-legged gear and Luts trousers providing a good fit. The only thing to be aware of sometimes is the huge DOT hands - they won't always fit through the arm-holes of other companies' clothes.

7. Thank you everyone for your help! mimiwoo is definitely a bargain! ^_^

and I'll definitely check out your stuff lindsay!

8. I'll be getting a Ducan soon and have been browsing around looking at clothes. I notice a lot are sized for SD/SD13 and Luts CP dolls, how well do those fit on DoT dolls? I know its kinda early considering I don't even have him yet, but I like to find out in advance if the outfits I'm drooling over will fit him. Of course the clothes on Dream of Doll will fit but those seem to be sold out almost constantly, so more options are helpful. :) Oh, and shoes also!

9. : O The pants might come a bit short, though most shirts work quite nicely on DoT boys... Even I'm not too sure where I could get pants that fit them properly both ways... (waist, length.. >>; Eegh.)

You /can/ email DoD about the clothes they have, and order through email instead (I did that : D With D-137 awhile ago).

Aand you might have to cram their feet, even if you get shoes over 7.5 long, since they have strangely wide feet. : o...

Aand that is what I have learned.

10. My SD13 clothes are not compatible with my Ducan. Ducan is taller and way more slim than my other boys. *_* The shoes I have are compatible though, since all I have are big boots so far.

11. So you can order clothes and shoes from DoD even though it says they're out of stock? Awesome! I'm very glad I'll be able to get shoes from them at the same time if I end up ordering direct, I was worried about him wandering around barefoot. =D Plus I'm eyeing a couple of the outfits that I might order at the same time to save on shipping. Assuming I don't find him in the secondhand market that is, in which case I'll save again and order several outfits. :p

So he's taller and more slender but his feet are larger. Are you able to squeeze his feet into larger shoes successfully or is it more of a Cinderella's evil stepsister type thing? Do any doll seamstresses/manufacturers make DoT sized clothes or is it more like you need to commision an outfit from someone?

Sorry for so many questions. :blush:

12. : D No problem at all~

DoD has such lovely outfits. = 3= I was pleased to know I could order through email and have it done for me..

xD Nice comparison. I got some shoes from DollHeart that were meant for my Ducan, and shoved them onto my Camine for a test... Took a little work, but I got them on in the end, and could zip them up easily~ I'm sure once the shoes are broken into, they'll fit a little easier, depending on what shoes/boots you choose. : )

Miight ask seamstresses, not entirely sure. ^^; I've seen Hound sized pants fit DoTs quite well in the Picture Request forum, maybe try those too? I'll try to find it, give me a sec--

Here we go!
      http://denofangels.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1320030&postcount=27

Hope this helps. ^^

13. there was another recent thread about this and I wrote a huge blurb on what clothes worked what issues you're likely to find etc. I'll see if I can find it because I don't really want to type out the whole thing again.

Anyhoo there are some people who also make DoT clothes (I should have some finished Yukatas and Kimonos this weekend that fit a DoT perfectly)

SD13 long leg Volks pants fit, generally short sleeve, shorts etc work. feet are big but not impossible and hands are large. Heads are 8/9 that's the jist of it but I had some finer details in the other post.

14. On eBay there's a seller that makes clothing for the DoT.
      http://tinyurl.com/y2cjt5

I sew, but I got this outfit as it looked to be made nicely. It is and you can keep an eye out for her things.

15. Devil's Trill: That's good to know about the shoes, just need to do a lot of wriggling. And whoohoo for Hound outfits, that's great! Thanks :)

Rillystar: So you make clothes for DoT? I may be looking you up when I get him. ~_^ I'll be hunting up your thread on the subject also, do you remember what subforum it was in? I must have just missed it when I was running searches on DoD/DoT cause I'm unobservant like that. :O
      Edit~ NM, found it :blush: I feel like an idiot when I see how many times that question's been asked.

Oriscany: oooh that's pretty... Thanks for the link! :)

16. This thread comes up a lot in this subforum, actually. I remember seeing - and contributing - to quite a few previously.

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102925
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91524
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80692
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75927
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49322

Here are a few links I dug up on a quick search that discuss DOt clothing and shoe-sizes. There are lots more if you poke the Search a little more, too.

17. hahaha no worries, a lot of people ask. thing is DoT is not searchable I think because of the search needing more than 3 letters or some such ;)

someone beat me to all the thread links XD

Anyhoo I should have a thread up come end of Dec if not earlier. I dunno how many items I'll make since I'm quite busy but I will have one or two for sure

18. I'm just hoping he can fit the clothes on Dollmore. I like some of the stuff that I've found on there.

19. thats awesome. i've been keeping in mind what everyone here has said and it's really helped when i've been looking for clothes.

thank you all so much i really appreciate it

20. my clothes are also fitted for CP delf or Dot boys since those are the two I have, besides my hound and my DZ 70cm. :3