1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DoT boy Clothing?

Dec 19, 2005

1. This is almost entirely random, but...apparently, SD16 *girl* clothes fit DOT boys. Rather nicely, actually. My FDQ exclusive Olivia outfit arrived today, and when I pulled out the pants, it looked like they might fit Ducan. And they did - rather nicely, actually! Then, as a kind of joke, I slipped the tailcoat on him too, and except for being a little loose in the chest (and you can't really tell once it's on), that fit too. *_*

Bizzare but true! So if Volks starts bringing out more SD16 girl outfits with pants, it may become easier to find clothes for DOT boys.

2. Don't give up hope! There was a couple of awesome DOT outfits that were always sold out on DOD. I emailed them and asked when they would be back in, and they replied saying they would make 2 especially for me! So I would try emailing DOD requesting for the outfits you're interested in. I'm sure they'd be willing to make stuff for you.

And as for the sizes, my DOT Shall can fit into just about any SD13 sized clothes. Good luck! ;)

3. Hello! I know there is a thread on dollheart shoes, but how about clothing? More specifically on the boys clothing considering that girl clothing fit well.

I'm particularly looking at this outfit and I'm wondering if it would fit my future Homme Ducan. I just want to know everyone else's input before charging my credit card because it'd suck if I buy something that doesn't fit.

Thank you very much!

4. bumping question!

5. The only trouble I've had with Dollheart clothes on my Elf Ducan is the length of the pants - they're just too short. Which isn't a problem on most of the outfits I've bought because I tend to like his boots over his pants, which also covers up the fact that they're so short. But - that might not work with a tux.

6. We've got a Homme Ducan here, and we have the same issue. The pants are MUCH too short for Caer. Everything else seems to fit, though!

7. Thank you all for your responses!! I appreciate it.

8. Those tux pants in particular look short on the model doll. They would be capris on a Ducan.

9. thankyou so much. browsing for items online has been so much easier now that i know what they can fit into.

i saw DOD came out with some really nice stuff, but they are usually sold out. ironically i sent an e-mail a couple of months back. they were very nice and told me they would try and get anything i was looking for as asoon as possible. i had to decline though because i didn't have any money then. O_o;;

10. I want to get a pair of shoes for my soon-to-arrive Homme Ducan. Other than the shoes specified on DOD, I have no clue what shoes will fit him. I want to get him goth/punk boots. Any information/links/etc. would be greatly appreciated! <3

Sorry if there is already a thread like this somewhere. :sweat

EDIT: I put this here because I am looking to buy, but have questions before I buy. :3 So, I thought it would ge best here, than general discussion or such.

EDIT 2:
      Does anyone here know for sure if these shoes will fit?? http://www.dollheart.com/shop/shoes/LS_158.jpg

Also, I'd love to get my boy some socks ( preferably lilac, to match a scarf my lovely friend is making him, and a pair of glasses I hope fit. )
      And, it'd be nice to get him some underpants. His pants look a bit tight, so I may need to get something thin.

Any help on the above mentioned items would be LOVED. I'll heart you. :D

THANK YOU. :3

11. my homme ducan can fit dollheart boots just fine http://dollheart.com/menu/mainframset_e.htm i did try some dzdoll ones but they don't fit cos his heel is too big. luts shoes should fit as well http://http://eluts.com/frontstore/main/sub_catalog.asp?level=yes&mother_catalog_num=554&catalog_num=555&design_spin=1&mart_id=lutsdoll&m_name=SHOES&s_name=Shoes+for+DELF i think the only thing you have to be wary of is that girl shoes tend to be slightly smaller in size compared to guy ones. good luck with finding a nice pair of shoes for your boy ^^

12. yay a reply. xD

Thank you VERY much for the information and links. <3 I will be sure to check them out. :D
      There is a nice pair of shoes for 36 bucks or so that I will probably get him from the first link. :3 ( btw, the second link doesnt work. )

13. eeek sorry if you check http://www.eluts.com they sell underwear as well so you might want to give that a try. underwear should be on the last page for male delf clothes. http://www.soomdoll.com has some nice socks and knitwear in the outfit section

14. Kemper Dolls has lavender socks. Sizing is a bit tricky, though because their size guidelines seem to be based on height, which I think may be based on chunkier dolls. (You'd think they'd just measure the socks. :roll:)

15. @ shiroiku - Thank you again. :D <3 I'll probably get him undies from there. :3

@ Logodae - alright, thank you. <3 That is a rather silly way to measure though. xD But the socks look just like what I was hoping to find. *o*

16. Check for shoe size. Luts has bigger boots that fits him. My ducan and Sha wears luts boots.

17. What shoe size should I check for?

18. Length of DOT foot: 7.5cm
      Width: 3.4cm.

Go for something bigger than that =)

19. Thank you VERY much. <3

20. oh wow, I just drew it out on a peice of paper... his feet are huge. :o