1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DoT boy Clothing?

Dec 19, 2005

1. They are big. So are his hands. And his ears too! Monkey ears....(probably because he was originally an elf =P)

2. xD that'd make sence, I suppose. My mum joked he had clown feet. :3
      I was wondering, would it be a problem for you to tell me the width of his head? I have glasses for him, but now I am not so sure they'll fit. D: They are about 8.5 cm wide. :/

3. I think those glasses you have should fit him.

Luts Delf boy clothes do fit Duncan. The SD 13 shoes they also sell on Luts will fit him as well.

I warn you that the SD 13 pants on Dollmore only fits regular legged SD 13 boys and not Duncan. SD 13 long legged pants will fit Duncan.

I like Duncan's big ears, they give him more character and flare than most other dolls.

4. :D Awesome... I really hope so.

Okay, thank you. I'll be sure to look around, since I am not too good at sewing ( but I do plan on trying to make him a kimono eventually xD )

Thanks for the warning. I'll make sure I buy the right type pants.

<3

5. could anyone tell me if SACMPER PANTS For Hound (Beige Snake) from Luts would fit Satsuki(Homme Ducan)...??

<3

6. I love the outfits from DoD, but they seem to never be in stock. Are there any other sites out there that have clothes that fit DoTs (I'm specifically looking for something for my Camine that's on the way)?

I would love to find a site full of punky, Japanese Rock/Street Fashion-inspired clothes! Any help is appreciated!

(BTW, if this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move it for me! ^^; )

7. Why can u just make ur Own Close It pretty easy just be creative

8. I don't know about you, but I find sewing clothes to be VERY hard. I can come up with designs no problem (I already have 2 drawn out specifically for this doll), but I'm no seamstress.

I have made my own outfit before - seen here: (off-site link, BTW)
      Click here

But that outfit took me an entire 3-day weekend to make (Keep in mind I only made the skirt, arm warmers, & leg warmers - I bought the shirt from Hot Topic)! I can do simple stuff like arm & leg warmers, but shirts & pants are another story. Far to hard for someone of my low skill level.

9. Thank you very much! Do you think if I sent her my designs she's be able to make them? ^.^ I'd have to draw out the back of one of them, but the other has both front & back already drawn out. :D

Just in case you're wondering... here they are!

This is actually the 2nd design I did - it's just the first one I found in my scraps on dA! XD

...Crud - I never up-loaded the first design I did~! D8 I'll have to up-load it later to show you guys. :3

10. Honestly, you'd have to ask Kuina herself; I wouldn't begin to know what she could or would do, or even whether she ever takes commissions. I'm sure a PM will reach her! :)

And once you have enough posts to get Marketplace access, you'll see that there's a whole section of DoA where people offer to take sewing commissions--I'll bet you can find someone to collaborate with, and get your designs made up.

11. Thank you very much for the info! ^^

12. Sorry if this has already been asked. I looked in the DOT sticky but couldn't find an answer. Do Doll Heart clothes fit DOT Duncan? Because the models look a bit like DOT dolls, but I'm not sure. Any help would be great, thanks.:)

13. They use CP, volks etc dolls to model for dollheart, no DOTs. I don't think they fit DOTs (I never tried to put my DOTs in dollheart clothes for some reason).

14. for the most part it should be ok. DoTs fit the long leg Volks wear ok. Just have to be a bit careful about the leg lengths and the arm lengths as they tend to fit a more CP SD13 sized doll. DoT's also have bigger feet and hands so those can get stuck sometimes (or not fit shoes)

15. Lolol, nevermind then. : O~

16. Pants might fit but be too short (some of them don't fit tightly on my CP). But tall boots worn over legs of pants can fix that. Some of their tighter stuff I dont think they'd fit. Sometimes I already have to take off CP's hands to get the arms through sleeves.

17. Lawl, ja. That's what I meant. C':

Shame that DoTs have trouble fitting in a number of companies clothes though..

18. And wigs too! X(

19. surprisingly the DoTs have thinner legs (thighs and calves) though bigger feet. Slimmer waists/chests though they have more bottom and hip than CP boys. but like mentioned earlier, arms and legs are longer and getting those hands through is a chore. Best thing is to take them off and stick something into the elastic loop to keep it out of the arm and then put the hand back on when you've got the arm through the shirt. (unless it's like a dress shirt and has buttons and opening at the wrists)