1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DoT Collection Black Ducan

Jul 2, 2007

1. Let's hope because I will be buying him for sure..

2. Wow :D
      After owning a Ducan before, I don't like him very much anymore... but I really love the make-up on this Ducan ^^ it makes him look softer and the color of his eyes is so nice <3.

3. Why do the companies do that, only 2 sets worldwide....that's terrible!

4. DOD you're so unfair!!! And Really!!!! I emailed then once asking about selling black ducans/h.ducans and they said that thay will never make tanned dolls again, because is really a difficult process, and now that &#172;&#172;"

Only two sets may explain the difficulty of process >< " (and just to remember that they cancelled the second batch of their tanned dolls in 2005, this fact just end any chance of releasing black ducan on their website or like a regurlar mold)

I guess I&#180;ll have to sell my soul for this doll ...xDDD

5. :( That really sucks big time, but there is really nothing we can do about that. What a gorgeous doll and he has vampire teeth too!

6. :...(

I would give up my want for a Bermann for this doll. And I'm not even kidding.

7. OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE YOU DOD!!! I've been waiting for a black boy from DoD for so long sicne I couldn't get Camine.. omg... I think Im going to cry... ;_______;

I don't think you guys understand how long I have yern for a Black DoT. ;___;

omg... I can only look and I can't touch. D:

8. Oh WOW!! He's a gorgeous, beautiful, awesome-looking boy!! I love the tan Ducan idea--because he couldn't be more enchanting--but the fangs really kill me! The outfit and the lovely action shots of him on the site don't hurt either, LOL ;) *DROOLS*

9. What a shame, this is only for HK Dollism. And I am just learned that there is such an event taking place this weekend.:...( :...( :...(

He is gorgeous. I seriously hope someone will have him for auction later. Or DOD will release a few online for the unfortunate souls who cannot make it to HK Dollism.

10. Could that makeup be any more spectacular? I mean geez... anything you could possibly think of to show this wonderful doll up to his best advantage, and they've done it. That's just plain perfect. Bra-vo!

But man. Only 2. :sigh

11. :doh I thought I got the Ducan bug out of my system, but pictures like this prove that I can still drool and want badly. ...And here I thought I learned my lesson the first time around, with the Elf Ducans.

Thank goodness there are such a limited number, otherwise I'd be tempted to try and get him.

12. Wow love! The outfit, the lovely natural tan. But that face-up and those teeth =/ they put me off wanting sadly :doh

13. This is most definitely an absolutely gorgeous stunning doll:love I love the way they've posed him in the DOD Site Promo Pictures!!!!! He looks alive and walking. The outfit is AWESOME!!!! ANd that wig:aheartbea But wow, only 2*_* Is this the rarest doll EVER or what?
      ~Anthony

14. Unfortunantly we shouldn't get our hopes up over a second release as I really doubt that will happen. 'Cause all of the past collection dolls have just been special versions of dolls they've already released so they've never been available on the site.

But maybe this will mean they will release possibly a tanned Ducan, but probably not the elf vampire version, perhaps the homme Ducan. And also hoping maybe they'll do more vampire stuff as this is the first one and I really like those teeth, more so than the Cerberus Project vamp teeth. ^^

15. Ha, I knew DoD would eventually release another tanned doll....even though they said they wouldn't. ;) I wish they'd figure out an easier way to do tan dolls so they could release more. *huggles my Black Shall*

16. Yeah, gonna go cry forever now. ;_; I've wanted an Elf Ducaqn since I started collecting dolls. Not my 'dream doll' but I sure wanted one bad. I love this guy even more than normal Elf Ducan. He might actually rival my want for Breakaway. Goddamn DoD, whyyyyyy so limited? So, so cruel. ;_;

17. I would so trade in my Lusis with all of her face plates.. for this guy. :...(

18. He' so hot!!! *__*
      But only limited of 2 burns...

I love DOD but I don't like their normal skin tones...I love their white skin dolls...but white is limited...I love their tan skin dolls...but tan is limited too...but only 2 AVAILABLE of THIS BEAUTY and NOT ONLINE!???

so cruel *snif* T____T

19. Oh oh oh oh oh!!!! I'm having a heart attack!! He's hoooooot! I hate you DOD T--------------------------------T only 2!!!!!! That just break my heart....

20. MAN, he's like WHOOOOOAAAA! :) If DoD released all their dolls in black skin as a standard option, i'm sure they would make some serious money, lol. I would LOVE to have a black Ducan! ^_^