1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DoT Collection Black Ducan

Jul 2, 2007

1. Yaaaay! :D Let's!!

*goes to emo corner and cries* He's gorgeous... :doh

2. Wow o.o Tanned dolls usually do nothing for me but..... that hair, that face, the clothes....:fangirl: it all adds up to a divine resin!

3. Only 2? Haha. Thats funny. So basically there is -2298432093820983million chance that some one will get him.

It will be a fight to the death!

4. yes! Yes. yes... they probably won't though. I know they had all kinds of consistancy issues when they did all the Blacks before. I really do love how their tan dolls come out though... :(

5. Wow, he is pretty. Too bad they're making him so limited... Obviously a lot of people want him. I love his outfit.
      Makes me wonder if they've sculpted a new body yet... but with a doll this limited, probably not 8'D

Wish we could see his elbows.. that would be the easiest way to tell.

6. The tan BJDs are so cute to me but it seems on all the sites there all out of stock. WHY??????

7. :aeyepop: :o When I saw this thread I couldn't type in the DOD url fast enough.
      OMG. Why do you hate me!?! WHY?!?!? :...(

8. really so very beautiful. you know what? i go with the petition idea. flood their mailboxes. PLEASE. he is waaay too gorgeous! *_*

9. wow. that's a beautiful doll. im glad he's so limited. then im not tempted at all. i wish a few more were released though for the sakes of people here on DOA.

10. I think i just died a little inside. I'm not a huge fan of dod but still love both their tan dolls and ducan...and loves for vampires...and was very recently wishing someone would release a tan vampire...and that outfit is awesome....and yes, death on the inside. Insides officially dead.

11. i like the way DOD pose him but i'm not tempted by him though.
      i wonder if he will be hard to photograph in owner's pic, cant wait to see the 2 lucky hk owner's photos.

12. Aaargh. D: I want his clothes.
      I'm quite sure I love those pants to pieces. In fact, I would probably buy them off of whoever buys one of those boys if they don't want 'em. D: Ugh. Those paaants. <3

13. Tan. Elf. Ducan.

*faints* Oh man...I don't even have the words for this one. It's like a dream. I adore tan dolls, I love elves...he'd be so great.

Alas, if he's THAT limited, I'll have no chance...but my goodness. Love love love.

14. Just heard word from DoD

This set will be available in Hong Kong only and will not be sold on the site after that. *_* There are veryfew sets made..

No word on a new mold for Duncan though

15. Hello there, gorgeous~ o_O He is so hot!! :fangirl:

Omg ;__; I feel like dying here.. Must-have-him! o_o;

16. I hope they will release the head mold in regular skin... damn...

17. Kyaaaa!! :drool :aheartbea :aheartbea (dies)

Welcome!! :)

18. OMG!!! *faints*

I usually don't like dark tan dolls, but this Collection Ducan is just too gorgeous. DX Damn DOD, torturing us with this.... T^T *wishes she could go to the event just to take a glimpse of him*

19. *claws at face* :o
      I'm not a fan of vampire dolls, nor their LE black-line dolls but...

I'm so in loveee T__T Man, even the outfit is gorgeous~ *dies a little inside*

What's even worse is I know I have a chance of getting him, but I just can't spend that money right now ;___;

20. Your going to hong kong dolly thing? Luuucky