1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DoT Collection Black Ducan

Jul 2, 2007

1. what I think would be awsome is if DOD made an option head for the Ducan we already have and let us choose either the regular head or the vampire *dreams about it* ^_^

Gods... if only DOD could sell that beautiful tan boy for us.. i'd GLADLY give up my cyborg sabik for him *sadness*

2. Ugh, I know exactly how you feel. I saw this thread last night and then went over to the DoD site and died inside so many times. Not only if it a Ducan... but a beautiful vampire tan one, with a lovely outfit and wig. Oh, DoD is so cruel! :...(

The outfit is amazing! The photos are amazing... just everything is amazing and I know that I'll never, ever even have the slightest chance of owning this boy. *sighs* It's somewhat depressing.

3. I'm surprised this thread doesn't have 1,000,000 hits!
      Isn't everyone on here in love with Ducan?
      I'm not personally, though this version is very pretty.

4. Black Ducan is such a perfect dollfie!! Not only he's a Ducan, he's a tanned vampire!! Why only 2 sets? :...( :...( :...(

5. Yeah, I cried when I saw this... I've always wanted a Ducan and I wanted their limited vamire Ducan but I got there too late. AND NOW THIS? Why would they do this to us? Honestly! We didn't get a chance before it even began. T_T

6. DOD makes my dreams come true XD

7. I don't think I've ever fallen so hard for a DOD doll. He is just magnificent in every aspect.

*sigh*

8. He's about the most gorgeous doll I've ever seen. On the one hand I'm sad he's so limited because I would so love to own him. On the other hand, my bank account would like to thank DOD ;)

Dollie perfection!

9. he is beautiful... breath taking... wow o,O
      i adore his outfit<3 i cannot say i am in love but i am damn close! (plus my heart is already taken up by two unattainable beautiful boys already;___; )

10. I sooo laughed at your post...yeah I guess most of our bank accounts thank DOD....*sigh* , our bjd addiction is sooo not healthy...I got a lil' bit more stressed ever since I started collecting bjds, a thing that didn't happen with collecting blythes...all these "wanna have" limited releases that are sooo gorgeous , that make us try and find money fast..it's kinda stressing...

11. No fair! I love Ducans but this, this is not fair! I've never really liked tan dolls, but he's amazing! :aheartbea I wish they'd sell more of them on their website. (They'd sell out real fast!)

12. God, he's the hottest doll I've ever seen!!! I sold all my SD's, but I'd make an exception if I was able to get my hands on him. Please tell me they're going to sell him after their Hong Kong event. :(

13. Hooooooooooootness!!!! Wow, is that guy hot!!! Okay, so if I sell a kidney and half of my liver I can buy him?? Best get weel present ever!!! ;)

Seriously, he's a great mold! Those tiny teeth are darling! I wonder if DoD will release some new vampires for us? *here's hoping*

One the other hand, those pics make me want to try some poses with my H.Duc at home!!!! :lol:

14. Me too XD (Makes them pose as they cry: I don't wanna!)

15. I mostly really love the outfit. I like the resin colour but I think my current Elf Ducan would be jealous. XD maybe they'll make a black elf ivan or kirill or I-ra....gah.

But unlikely T-T this guy is going to go for a lot in the secondary market if whoever gets him decides to sell.....

16. Its just that outfit that I want! Its so pretty!

17. Black Ira.....Ivan....Kirill...??? *shivers with pure joy* Oooooh, man, DoD is killing me slowly!!!!! :D At least I'm enjoying ever second of it!

18. ^Hmmm, I can't imagine a black Kirill XD

19. I really hope they make a Black Homme Ducan :love
      But I would also love if DOD improve their black resin...the Black Elf Ducan has discolor on his shoulders. >.<

20. I'm not a fan of tanned dolls either, but he is sooooooooo hot!
      Everything about him really, his elf ears, vampire teeth, slightly open mouth...
      WOW.