1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DoT girls Calla and Isis

Jul 7, 2009

1. I'm hoping they both turn out to be girls (as their background story suggests). I'm currently looking for a girl doll, so the more options I can choose from the better lol.

I can't say whether I'll like Calla or Isis until I get to see more photos though :sweat

2. Both of the background stories refer to the dolls as "She" so I think it's safe to say they are both going to be female!

I love the background stories ^__^ I can't help but wonder what accessories the dolls will come with--the descriptions mention weaponry a lot, so maybe they'll come with something really awesome!

3. That's funny, just yesterday I was thinking that DoD should come out with new dolls, they haven't seemed to have anything new in a while.

The DoD dolls are generally pretty and presented well. These two don't really spark too much interested with me so far. I do wanna see their outfits tho!

4. Hmm...normally I'm not fond of DOD's sculpts, but even I'm interested to see what they've come up with this time. :/ They both struck me as being female, but they have a sort of androgynous look (well, most dolls do), so they could be either. But, I like the idea of a more tomboyish girl myself.

5. I'm 99% sure she's a modified Delphine, her nose, mouth and chin shapes all seem to match up. I knew they'd release a standard version XD thats why i got White Skin. I'm interested in their outfits! Did i see the word "Police"?! They're both in the DOT not the limited catergory.

6. im really excited to see what they both look like. :) i've been wanting DOD to release some more DOT girls for awhile now.

7. *squee* I can't wait to see more pictures of these two!!

8. Cant wait too see more of these two!
      I REALLY hope they put the wigs on sale as well! *dreamy eyes over orange wig*

9. I'm excited! Maybe they'll put out some more girls outfits now. ^_^

10. Exciting with that vivid hair, huh? Man I love DOD. :aheartbea

11. I love Calla and if you go by the description, Calla is a girl. It says 'she' through all of it. But I need my Ducan first! D:

12. Hmm.... my husband has a Ducan on his wish list... and I was planning on getting a DOT girl to pair with his Ducan... I guess this opened up more options.

Normaly I do not care for opened mouth dolls, but right now ISIS is screaming at me. Calla is real pretty too. It's going to be a long two day until those pictures come along...:sweat

13. I am so far drawn toward Calla. Looking forward to more pics in a couple days though!

14. both calla and isis are gurls........ love their face up......... cant wait 2 see lots of pictures of them.......

15. Yeah...looks like they're both girls...they added the little bio descriptions after the first lot of us were wondering about genders. XD

Does anyone know whether or not a DoT girl head would work, proportionally, on a taller girl body--like 68cm? Now I'm thinking I like Calla for a certain character of mine, and doll-wise she needs to be taller.

16. yay! new girls! i can't wait to see pictures
      and i hope they come with nice clothes :)

... i just hope i'll still love an E-an!

17. omg! I'm so excited!

18. depends on the look of the body and how slender it might be. Delphine has a very demure, small face with msd-sized head (mine can wear most msd wigs). If the body is like a volks SD13 in width, it might look silly. Though, if it is a more mature, slender body, I think that it could work.

19. hehe. I saw that and thought it said coming SOOM.:o AHHH.

20. Calla and Isis are both girls. It says it on their pages XD
      There both gorgeous, I can't wait to see more pictures~!! C: