1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DoT Homme Ducan Discussion

Sep 25, 2006

1. I think its just the way he's painted that makes him appear slightly different from the Camine promo pics.He's not painted soft and innocent looking which I think changes the whole look of the mold a bit

2. Yeah, he looked Camineish to me too but I just took "Duncan" at face value. So I guess Elf Duncan remains unique in aspects besides ears and hands, huh?

3. DoD said Ducan was a tender version of Camine.

He looks WAY more like my camine with that faceup than the other version did, I think. :3 Does anyone else think that outfit and hair ROCKS? x3

4. Hmm. Camine was the first doll that I ever fell in love with, but then I didn't want to buy him because I couldn't get the limited camine clothes. And now I got the limited T. Camine. That is pretty cool in some sort of way.
      But I think the pictures of the homme ducan is prettier than the limited Ducan.
      Hmm. I'm going to buy the new DOT clothes when I get some money.

Sigh the homme ducan are going to be on sale before I get my elf ducan ):

5. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say his outfit will follow the same pattern as Sha and Tender Shall's. :( However, I think the newly released outfit for DOT boys is a step in the right direction of what I like when I see DOD doll models clothed *_*

Maybe slightly off topic....but: As someone being interested in this doll, could someone direct me to somewhere comparing Volks vs DOTs? I can't have a doll that is going to tower over my boys or just look awkward compared to them D:

6. @Seiko
      If memory serves, the DOTs are much taller than SD13s. It's not too significant, really, since the difference looks natural, but if you're really trying to stay within Volks dolls height range, I don't think DOTs may do too well. =\
      (Unless the DOT is near the height of Yukinojo?)

7. The DoTs are 64cm if my memory serves me right.I only have a Volks SD10 girl so I cant really take a suitable comparison photo but I will if you'd like me too......

8. wait. so let me see if i'm reading this right

you get random wig (not the one in the picture?) if you pay between sept 26-28.

meaning, you don't normally even get a wig?? otherwise?

second, ducan will be released in september 28. so how can we pay for him between sept 26-27?? o.O;

9. Its actaully a very nice height difference. I stood Quill next to Crash, my friend's SD13 FCS and it they looked very nice standing there. She doesnt look small or anything.They difference between a SD13 boy and the DoTs will be similar and quite nice. I have a Lucas on the way so Ill be able to precisely tell

Also, he is precisely 64cm with an 8in head.

10. It's either that, that you get the wig in the picture on random, or that you get an extra wig as thanksgiving gift in addition to your order XD I'm leaning towards the last option since it's like a "special". I would be very surprised if they didn't give the three of them default wigs like they have the other ones.

And thanks for the info everyone. Maybe I will start saving for him :)

11. Wow, I've heard a lot about DOD and I've seen a lot of dolls but I've never paid attention to them until I saw the Homme Duncan. I HAVE to have one now, ( which is funny because I was saying that I'm stopping at 3, I need to stop saying that XD )

Anyway question ( or four XD ), does DOD accept paypal? I saw the link on the site but in the payment information it doesn't specify. And how white is the BW resin? Thanks~

12. Yeah they do. You just place your order, and then send them payment through PayPal Useing your order number on the subject line... It's pretty simple, and quick:)
      -Anthony

13. slap me if i get this wrong, but i tried to translate from the korean website (it is already released there) and did i just read that the outfit can be included as an option if wanted????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_O me WANT ME WANT!!!!!!!!!

14. Is there plan to release his outfit o.o? That would be awesome.

I muuust have his wig though~ D: it looks like my hair! Only a lot shorter and more boyish.

15. if you pay $105 more, you can get the outfit(minus shoes though).

Which is really awesome~!

I'm sure somebody would have another default wig in mind for their doll and sell him later on...<---hopes somebody will do the same for the clothes too

16. is the outfit limited or will it always be an option? =o

17. There's no indication about being limited. So I guess it's like the Guardian series Fullset, always available. I feel like getting the outfits only...

18. Was it just me, or did their note say the dolls wouldn't be for sale until the 28th of September Korean time. Or was that for the dolls without the outfit?

19. Guys, he's now out of stock. I'm not sure if it's because of the outfit or because they couldn't keep up with the orders for his Hawtness. Because he's not limited, I'm sure he'll come back in soon!

20. i think you go to "make up" on the side menu and just add it to your cart. ^^