1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DoT Homme Ducan Discussion

Sep 25, 2006

1. ^he is adorable. I've ordered mine on Monday last week. I hope I'll not come into troubles, because I didn't order his default outfit and I also didn't like the other outfits that where available. I'm not sure if he'll fit into my other boys outfits.

2. Yay! That is good news. ;) Ducan is :aheartbea-ed so much :) :love

Got a name thought out for him yet, Chastity ? :XD:
      As for the outfit part, I suppose you should measure the clothes to see if he'll fit.

Here's a picture of Kiyoshi I took today. :fangirl: He's sucha' great model ... all sexy and cool looking. He has such an awesome facial structure. :love I love him so much. :aheartbea

[​IMG]

3. I have to ask... How heavy is he? I'm wondering if I'll be used to the weight from my AS and B&G boys or if I'll have to lift some weights while I'm waiting for him XD

~Ari

4. He's kind of heavy because he is tall. Like for holding him for a day; the next morning, my arm would be kind of sore. But, nothing serious though. :sweat lolz.

5. Parental controls will probably giggle a bit but I want him!
      no-brained question: Does anyone know if DoD will always have the outfit available, or will that be limited?

6. As long as you're ordering a "Homme Ducan" that still has the 'dress' option still available ... then yes, the outfit will still be available.

:)

7. =D

Homme Ducan is the reason I'm into BJD's. I wish I was kidding, but sadly no. I'm in love with him <3

Still don't have one though ;3; or the money to get one... he was going to be my next purchase but the Luts Lu-Wen stole my heart <3

8. Unfortunately not until now. I like the name Eben very much, but I'm still hesitating. Your Kiyoshi is so cute.

9. im sure thats the outfit pictured below that i bought from DOD for my ducan! it looks so good im glad i got it now and not his default one as i thought he would great in it and now I can see he does!!! yayayayaya - congrats on your ducan :aheartbea:fangirl::D

outfit i bought off dod for ducan >>>>
      [​IMG]

10. Wuooo

Here many ducans :fangirl:

Ducan is very beautiful!! Ducan is the best...!
      I love Ducan since I saw him in DOD...

My Ducan`s name is Kouji... he is a Dark Angel

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

and...

Atlas is by Lauralanthalasa

Lloyd is by RunlineY

Kouji is mine

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Jujujuju :fangirl:

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

11. ooohh temari your ducans are lovely ^-^ and where did you get those wings from they are awsome!

12. So I am getting my first doll in the coming months and right now I am leaning towards the Homme Ducan from DoT.
      Does anyone have anything that I should know about this doll? Or maybe a suggestion for another doll. I want to stay in this size and price range though.

Any help or information would be great! ^.^

13. well, what kind of information are you looking for??

14. Actaully after finding this thread (sorry about not knowing it was here....) I am all set and I have all that I need! ^.^

15. Ok I found something that I am hoping some one knows/has.

I am wondering what the natural and goth make-up options from DoD forDucan look like. I realize they are not always the same but I would like some idea as to what it will be close to.
      If you have any pictures I would love you forever! ^.^

16. ..Ookay, I'm joining the horde too. :D He will be my first one too. :) After all that have been said waay above, there's not much left to say for me but to agree all, minus the negative ones.
      ..And this whole post has a noobish tinge in it. :huh?: I hope it will pass in time.

17. Gah, I love Ducan!

I've seen one at a meet, and he's just perfect....I Can't wait to have him! He's just the best one out there, stand right out the box, looks GREAT. <3

18. I am on a neverending quest to get a Ducan.

Seriously.

I have wanted Ducan since his release and I still don't have him. But darn it, come 2009, I will get him! *determined* Ducan is like my dream doll and I've ogled him throughout the years, just trying to find a reason or an excuse to get him and own him.

One thing that bothers me just a tiiiiiny bit is that all Ducans I've seen look the same. :| But that doesn't stop me from wanting him and devising ways to obtain him. :| He will be mine.

Some day.
      One day...

19. Ducan will be my FIRST! Not long before my dah unveils my xmas money and I know my game plan.....DUCAN, my love, almost there~ >w<

20. He is soooo adorable!:D
      My friend want a Duncan too. She will order one as fast as she get the money.