1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DoT Homme Ducan Discussion

Sep 25, 2006

1. AWWW SHUCKS! ><
      He has really pretty eyes!

My boy has brown eyes, but I still love him loads :D

This is a stupid and random question, but did you have trouble putting on the outfit?
      And when he sits, the leather pants would somehow give 'problems'?

>.>;;
      All of above stated happened to me. =A=

2. HAH! It did DEFINITELY! lol My ducan's changed a lot since ... new clothes .. new hair ... new eyes XDDD

3. I need just 50 more dollars before my Duncan can come home! I'm so excited!

4. Question: does anybody know what size of clothing would Fit a DoT? x.x sd13 clothing, i think, would be to small?

5. Oh my...this thread is a little behind :3
      I'm joining anyway xD I really love the Homme Ducan mold, and usually I'm not too fond of the "half-closed" eyes, but they really suit his face well. After I get my LTF I think I'm going to start saving up for him. ^_^
      I love how DoD gives you the wig with the purchase. Because I really like his, and even though I probably wouldn't style it with gel I think it looks cool unstyled as well. :3 I just wish they had the clothes available that are in the picture. >.>;; I'm terrible with wanting to make my doll look exactly like the pictures. Lol

6. I'll join this discussion, too XD
      (I'm new here...)
      So, I'm planning to buy Homme Ducan as my first BJD~ But I have to save some money first >_<
      I love his half-closed eyes, too~ So... appealing XD

7. How tall is he? Do you think he'd look weird next to the Luke doll?
      I really REALLY wish I could get him with tan skin... ; _ ;

8. when i first got into the hobby (more like the obsession XD) the very first website I found was Dream of Doll, and the very first mold I saw was love at first site. DUCANNNNN!!! <3
      I knew then that DOD and I were gonna be bestfriends :D
      However, I'm still saving up and a little uncertain of what I will do with my money as I've been exposed to more opportunities in terms of sculpts, size and companies TwT

9. Is there any female doll that looks similar- maybe like a sibling thing to ducan?

10. I saw a thread just yesterday about a female look-a-like for Ducan! After searching I finally found it again haha; here is the thread: Ta-da

And the actual store page is here! Hope I was helpful :3 It's crazy how similar she looks to Ducan! I'm hoping to get him by next year... I know I'm kind of late coming onto the Ducan bandwagon but he was the doll that pulled me into this hobby. ^.^ and I finally finished reading this entire thread! Took me a day or so but I'm a slow reader!

Also! I hope it's not too late to enlist but... I'd love to join the Ducan army! =D

11. Ha! It's never too late to join! :XD: We always welcome new members... and Ducan's can never have enough human slaves to tend their needs. :lol:
      If you haven't already, you should check out the General DoT/DoI discussion thread - we spam our Ducans (and many others DoD boys and girls!) over there quite regularly.

I hope you'll be able to get yourself a Ducan soon. He was my first bjd as well~ I still love the little resin bastard to bits.

12. I hope he's my first too! (That might have sounded a bit wrong ;o) And off to lurk in that thread as I type ^.^ I want to get him sometime this year, probably later than sooner >.< I'd love to find a picture or two of your boy; hope I do! :D

13. Bahaha! Oh, that does sound wrong. I love it. :XD: I hope your saving goes well. Ducans are well worth it.

You've just reminded me that I haven't posted pictures of my Ducan in a fair while, though! :o I'll have to get my butt in gear and do that - especially since he has a whole slew of new clothes coming in. Nothing gets the photographic-juices flowing like new clothes to parade around in, after all.

14. Mind if I join the Ducan army too ? I have a Ducan myself since May 2012. He's my first bjd and I still love him to pieces. His appearance has changed a lot during the past months going from long black hair to almost white, a little bit shorter now and his eyes have changed from green to blue. I definietly have to take some more pictures of him !

15. OMG, a Ducan thread! *squeals* im so glad that i found this thread hihihi.