1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DoT Homme Ducan Discussion

Sep 25, 2006

1. I read the info of Homme Ducan and it has the option of if you want the outfit or not...so the outfit is not for a limited time only??
      is the outfit unlimited???? :D

2. Yep I did!! Thank you! :) :aheartbea I love her so much :daisy

I forgot to add that, I think that the Homme Ducan is better looking than the Elf Ducan. I remember when I was looking at the Elf Ducan version, I wasn't so impressed but the Homme Ducan is so..... sooo.... AWESOOMEEE!!! :blush

3. Wow, he's so beautiful!
      That last picture of him blows my mind *__*

I knew I wanted a DOT, I just didn't know which one.. That question has now been answered in sweet resin bishie goodness.

I want one so bad, but I don't know how long it would take me to save up for him, clothes, face-up and all. But... arg, I need to get healthy enough for a job darnit! >.<

I hope the clothes aren't limited :/

4. O lovely, Homme Ducan! Right now Im in this infatuation phase, which I think will pass within a week or so. I mean, the same thing happened when Sha first came out, I was so torn between him and Camine, but it will pass in time with me. Im pretty sure its the wig thats doing it for me...my word...I must have it!:D

5. I would say it's because of the different faceup on each. My jaws dropped when I saw Homme Ducan because he looks so stunning with that faceup.

6. Wow, I peraonally think both Ducans are gorgeous.
      I would have gotten the elf, but I missed out on the sale at DOD. And, I have a problem buying from scalpers.....sooooo, I didn't get the gorgeous elf.

I did, however, get the Homme.

7. Yay :> He was back in stock for a while last night. I got one. But now I need to find someone who wants his head/body/eyes fast x__x *faint*.

8. Just to clarify--Homme Ducan is unlimited? Has anyone heard if the outfit is too? I really want the doll more than the outfit, though if I had the money I'd buy both right now. I definitely want to invest further down the line--need to plan ahead :)

9. I'm not sure if they outfit is limited or not. But I want the outfit. I'm selling a Homme Ducan myself, just the doll not the outfit, I'm keeping the outfit for my Elf Ducan:sweat Check out the thread if your intersted

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89491

10. Thanks for the offer, if I seriously had the money I'd take you up on it in a heartbeat--but I'm aiming to snag my El & Bernard both before Christmas, so I was thinking of Ducan after the two of them :( Good luck to you though! He's truly beautiful :)

11. I actually sent DOD an email about the outfit (not that it matters now since I managed to snag him last night with it) and they haven't replied yet . . .

12. OK, just to put in my thoughts... Homme Ducan is HOT!!:fangirl: I love everything about him. The wig, the faceup, and most especially the outfit! I like the limited outfit too, but not the wig and faceup so much... If I didn't have another boy to buy in mind next, Ducan would so be on my list.

13. lol looks like a lot of people are aiming for Homme or his clothes :)

I ordered him too...hopefully I won't get attached to him. Going to try faceup myself if I can't sell him though XD twins...woot! i was hoping for twins... lol

14. I hope the outfit is unlimited...it looks so hot and cool and I want to buy him with that outfit when I have the money T_T

15. Oh my god, I wasn't planning on ever having a DoT, as much I heart their DoCs, but I just ordered Ducan this morning.*_*

I'm not sure how I'm going to deal with a SD sized doll, but he's so awesome~~

16. hahaha poor Rai - yes he's so tempting!

Hm tey still fit in the arm, just heavier XD and much easier to make clothes for :) and I find that arming them (weapons) is easier too XD

17. :doh This will probably sound kind-of sick, but no doll should have such kissable-looking lips.

18. Gah, he looks so much like an older, more mature Hibari (T.Too)~ But I still think he's too big *_* I hope it won't be too much of an adjustment....

19. lol well the sizing works pretty well between the DoC and DoT (at least the longer legged ones 45cm) my boys really did look like older brothers to some of the DoCs and other msds that came to the last meet

20. Looks like Homme Ducan with clothes will be available for a while yet...though their English really doesn't make that clear :( the wig however should be good.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your interests on Homme DUCAN. Homme DUCAN's outfit and make-up is optional, you can order it if you want them,

Homme DUCAN is not a limited version, so it will be available anytime we restock.

If you want you can place your order via email, but please visit our web page, we have them now.

Wig comes with the one shown on picture.

Thanks

DOD