1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DoT Homme Ducan Discussion

Sep 25, 2006

1. the reply I got from DoD seemed like he would be available for at least the near future including the outfit etc. (though not for sale separately)

2. I lucked out and got one during either the restock or when someone else forfitted on payment. Either way, I'm getting one (with clothes)!!!

Its hard with translated sites, but I think the doll molds themselves (Homme Ducan, Ivan and Kirill) will remain available going forward. I dont know about the clothes though. Maybe for Ivan and Kirill since theirs are less "exotic" - I would wonder about Ducan's though. Only time will tell of course.

All I know is that clothes and shoes and most dolls that come with clothes and shoes on the DOD sites are almost always sold out. And these are for those in the 'regular' sections, not just those in the limited sections.

3. *0* I just kinda lost out on a Kill_U SP and I'm sooo glad I did because Homme Ducan is even more perfect for what I wanted (in fact, he's what I've been looking for for five years....!! *death by happiness* ). I'm going to be getting him around next year sometime~~ uaaa @A@

4. Well if you're lucky and check the Japanese or Korean sites for the shoes etc (normal stock) you can usually fire off an email to DoD and have them place a manual order for you. however you won't get the points for it :) and it will never show in your order list.

5. OH MY GOD YES ToT I saw him and I didn't know the meaning of love until I did!! ToT ~sobsob~ Why can't I have money now? ;o; I must have him... but it's too late.... ToT ~cries in the corner~

Going back to the discussion; isn't his hair just the most gorgeous thing you've ever seen? :love

6. Adeacia > That is not to late to get the homme Ducan. He will alway be in their shop :3 He is just out of stock ^^'

7. Oh really? o: His sexy wig too? OOOO: ~hopes raise~

8. homme ducan + his stuff are not limited :3

9. Seriously? o.O!! Zohmygodh... He's mine. <3 :aninja: Thanks! n.n

EDIT: Actually, I'm wondering here. Does he come with all his stuff for only a limited time? Because I've looked at various other new dolls that came out before and there doesn't seem to be an option to buy them as a fullset... =\ It says under them all "Outfit in picture not included" and sometimes that the wig isn't included too. Am I missing something here...? o.O ~I'm a doll novice ._.~

10. I think, according to the description....

He comes with the wig, always:

And he does come with the outfit, if you choose that option from the drop-down window.

He does not come with shoes or those certain eyes:

Also, makeup isn't included in the price:

Although where this "catagory list" is I don't know. It seems the usual makeup spot has been taken up by the clothing option. Maybe the +$95 option of "dress" includes makeup... but, that would mean the outfit would be only about $60 and that seems low compared to DOD's other prices.

11. Actually, since someone helped me with that, I can help there! What they mean is that you can select "Makeup" in the left-hand navigation frame when you're shopping. It'll show up in your cart as a separate item. The upside is that you can choose the default makeup *or* you can choose several other color ranges.
      Well... DOD's other limited fullsets (Lahoo, Shall, Camine, Elf Ducan, etc.) were all clearly identified as both fullset and limited when they were available. You can still find them in the limited portion of their site. (It's a little confusing because they use the same pictures in both portions of their site.) With that in mind, Homme Ducan and his clothes should indeed be unlimited.

HOWEVER, DOD is not known for crystal clear communication, so I don't think I'd wait any longer to get him than you have to! ;)

12. Lol, he is definitely going to be my first doll! I'm so excited! I was dead from sad when he went out of stock, but if he isn't limited, I guess he'll come back in stock. But according to a friend, DOD is notoriously random about restocking, so I guess I'll just have to check the webpage every 20 minutes or so. You know, like I'm doing already.

I originally was going to go for an El, but when I saw Homme Ducan, that was it. He's so perfect! I know like fifty people are going to be running around with these things, lol. I guess we all did the fangirl squee when we saw him! Lol.

13. No need to check for a couple of days. Like many other Korean companies, DoD is on holidays for the next few days. Here is what they say:

"Third, due to Korean holiday " Chu-Seok", DOD will be on vacation from 1st of Oct. and 8th of Oct. During this periods, there won't be taking orders, sending and answering inquiries. "

You can keep checking, just in case, but I would guess the entire shop is shut down for the week.

14. I've figured out how to get Ducan and the makeup in the cart at the same time, now I've realised I'm going to have to save even more money for him. :...(

Because of our customs laws, if I order Ducan with face up and outfit, it's going to cost me around $300 just to get him out of customs. :evil:

Personally, I think that sucks. But because I do want him so badly, I'll probably order him and pay the extra.

Damn these dolls for being so gorgeous!

15. Muffin - Right, so you say he does come with the outfit? Will that option be there forever?

Lady Samhainne - Okay.. i see. The limited section. So that means there is a limited number and they don't restock the fullsets?

..I want him so muchhhh.. but I still haven't had any replies from places I've applied to work at. ToT

16. Yep! But that only applies to the fullset dolls in the limited section--and Homme Ducan isn't there, so you should be safe :D

17. Lady Samhainne... I am going to trust you. xDDD ~cling~

So how many people are getting him on here, I wonder? o;

18. Well DoD has been restocking them (when they're in the office) almost every day so I don't doubt they'll have more ready by the time they get back on the 9th or so.

I did email in and they said that Homme was a normal set but they were vague on the cltohing details (I think they had trouble understanding my English again) but my impression was that they'd be around for a while at least

19. rillystar - Okkay. :3 That sounds alright! n.n Thanks. I hope you're right!

20. as for customs, DoD usually marks down the value of the doll.

Makeup for the DoD site has always been separate (you have to click on the 'makeup' section on the far left) except to limited/collection dolls.

DoD has started to branch out into using those drop downs which is a good sign though.