1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DOTs are out!! (FIXED ^-^)

Oct 8, 2005

1. Edit: NM found it
      They haven't given a date for release yet, either, that I've seen. I'm not sure if "October" was just for the announcement, or actual sales.

2. I think,... in particular with skintone, it's really hard to tell how a doll actually looks without seeing "real person owner photos". DoD tends to change their stuff in photoshop some too, so it's kinda hard to say what the actual skintone is.

3. aimee > someone posted real life photos in the gallery. They looked pretty much the same, from what I saw.

4. Personally, I think the dolls look a little more yellow than the gorgeous white they show. ^_^ They're still BEAUTIFUL dolls - the skintone is very realistic. I just hope they release a snow skin version of them in the future. :D :D

5. I was looking on the Korean site because I thought they may have some info there. On the limited it says "Shall FULL SET" although no picture so it isn't safe to assume anything quite yet.

6. Hey what does D.O.C stand for? its right below D.O.T and when i click on it, it just gives me the other mini's. do you think they made a spelling error? :?

7. It's been explained on DOD's website (and in this thread too for several times):

:daisy

8. From looking at the Korean site I have discovered that they are selling the heads and bodies separately as well~ How interesting.

9. Hello, this is blue.

The clothes for the new DOT dolls will be sold as limited editions.

The designs of these clothes are ownned by the clothes designers and the DOD mall.

Copying and keeping it for personal uses are not allowed,

And hopefully this won't happen,

but asking a dress shop to make these clothes are also prohibited.

This what all the people who worked on the costumes agreed upon.^^

We are glad that customers like these clothes and the kids,

and we appreciate your attention to our DOTs.

However, please make sure that copies of our designs will not happen.

Human cosplaying is allowed, though.

(Only costumes made by JS)

I wish for you to be always happy. ^-^

That's basically the translation ^-^
      I hope it helped.

10. Yup! No copys! Full sets are limited editions! Ok ^________^

11. Is there a way to tan a white skinned doll? ;__;

12. No easy, durable way.

There are several threads regarding it down in Painting & Customization, such as http://www.denofangels.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=18557 about half way down on the first page; there are many others.

But if you discover a way--tell us all right away & there will be many more dolls of color. :)

Ann in CT

13. How tall is an SD13 girl? I just read that Shall is 60cm that's just over 23.5 inches.
      My SD girl is 22 inches.

SHALL eyes even seem more droppy don't you think?

Everytime I get that subject in my in box my heart starts pounding!!

DOTs are out!!

It sounds like they are on sale :o

Gotta calm down! Tan Shall better be stunning and person, she is putting years on me already :oops:
      Oh if you haven't you may wish to read the post in the MSD section about paying on DOD for your dolls. So you know what to expect. Though its a bit of a depressing thread.

14. w000 DOC AND DOT are on the english site ...WITH pictures!!
      ...:: waits for the prices like everyone else ::

i should probably contain my happiness for the fact i screamed aloud that DoC and DoT were listed on the actual site instead of "DoD" .

15. I emailed DOD a while back to see if they would make tans of any other dolls and this was thier reply

Dear customer
      Thank you for your mail,
      we have plan on tanned skin dolls only '4 guardians'.
      It will be shown on Oct or Nov :)

Best wishes
      DOD

but then I havent heard any news on them being released I wonder if they have decided not to do it, that would be too bad. there is still nov though I hope they announce it.

16. boy = 64cm
      girl = 60cm

Will the girl fit SD13 clothes she is taller than SD13 girl I think?
      Also the boy is taller than SD13 boy?

I don't have an SD13 to compare only SD.

17. Gah @ site inspections DDDD: It seems the site is down ;o;

Babelfished version D: *Sob* but you can still get to the english version if you use the right link .-. Just the korean site seems to be down.

18. well, I emailed DOD asking if the tan dolls would be released standard and they replied:

Dear customer
      Thank you for your mail,
      tanned dolls are limited, sorry for make you dissapointed.

Best wishes
      DOD

So it looks like I'm back to planning never to buy from DOD again...

19. Is anyone else wondering if they will fit SD13 clothing for both the boy and the girl?

Can someone tell me how tall the SD13 boy and girl are?

The DOTS seem very tall.

20. My SD13 boy is about 25 inches (63.5 centimeters) and my SD13 girl is about 23 inches (58.42 centimeters).