1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DOTs are out!! (FIXED ^-^)

Oct 8, 2005

1. The Guardians have taken about 8-10 weeks, but 8 weeks seems to be about the normal waiting time for DoD.

I really hope some of these are pre-made as well, I want owner pics!! ASAP!

2. On the english site.
      Under collection it lists Collection Balck Lahoo, Camine, and Shall.
      Under limited it lists Limitied Back Lahoo, Camine, and Shall and Full set Lahoo, Camine, and Shall.
      Under DOT it lists Lahoo, Camine, and Shall

I would guest...
      The collection dolls are the tan dolls with outfits.
      The limited dolls are the nakid tan dolls and the reglar skin fullsets.
      The dolls listed under DOT are the nakid regular skin dolls.

So it seems that those of you who want the tan skin will have two chances to get it.

Me I'm going for a full set Camine, I'll save the tan skin for my Volks FCS boy.

3. I don't know if someone's already posted this but... Just to make sure :daisy

4. Are we talking like 7 total of the collection ones? Or 7 each of Shall, Lahoo, and Camine? :?

5. 7 of each.

6. On the korean site. Babelfished 8D The only part that made sense whoo! PRICES YAY. Anyone who knows korean want to do a better translation? 8D;;;

7. From what they are saying they were be

7 full sets for EACH doll TAN SETS. Then in December they will again offer 7 full sets for each doll.

SAME as above for normal skin sets. BUT looks like they will NOT have a second set coming out in december for normal skin.

8. Ok, I'm confused.

The English site says they will go on sale on Oct 29th. Yes?

And Fullset, normal skin Shall is limited (though we don't know how many) and costs $680?

I'm dying for fullset normal skin Shall but I"m so confused as to how much she'll be and how limited she is. Help! :cry:

9. Full set normal skin 7 per doll from what I have read.
      BUT looks like they will NOT have a second set coming out in december for normal skin.
      Yes on sale 29th which will be late Friday night Saturday early am hours.

10. I'm really confused with everyone talking about sets and things being limited everywhere... XD

The only thing that should be limited are the tans, and SETS, right?

So, they should sell the white-skinned ones, with no outfit or anything, regularly? ^^;

11. yup, they are on the DoT section, not limited or collection, so they should be available on a regular basis like the other DoDs.

12. Not sure when this was added at the international site (or if it was posted here as I do see some discussions about limits, times and pricing) but just wanted to post it here in this thread. This might clear up or add to confusion. :daisy

New face-D.O.T

Dear customer.
      Thank you for all interests for our new D.O.T dolls.
      There are huge amount of mails coming for D.O.T.
      They will be released saturday-29th of Oct.

First of all, there will be standard set/fullset limited edtion(including shoes)
      and also tanned fullset limited edition, D.O.D collection set.
      There will be only 7 set of tanned edition but there will be 7 sets more in December.
      But for fullset limited edtion, they will be available for only this time.
      we barely did releasing limited dolls again, we made this special decision on tanned dolls this time.

We know there are inconveniences on purchasing goods from us.
      We changed policy, not all of our customer will be asked to send authorization form (it is up to Worldpay's policy).
      some of customers told us they want to purchase our dolls even they need to send sensitive information of yours, we want to say thank you and we love you truly.
      Even we are taking hard time, we believe we do exist for customers who trust and encourage us :)

Thank you all the time.

Sung Ran Lee

Notice: http://www.ecinter.net/frontstore/notice/view.asp?mart_id=hoo933&link_num=0&num=30941
      Standard DoT page: http://www.ecinter.net/frontstore/m...n=y&mother=yes&catalog_num=786&mart_id=hoo933
      Limited page (for fullsets and tan dolls): http://www.ecinter.net/frontstore/m...in=y&mother=yes&catalog_num=85&mart_id=hoo933
      Collection page (for tan doll fullsets): http://www.ecinter.net/frontstore/m...in=y&mother=yes&catalog_num=84&mart_id=hoo933

13. Does anybody know the correct way to fill in the address info? There doesn't seem to be a location to fill in the state, though I see that the zip code is requested when you try to check out. I just want to make sure that:

A. if I'm lucky enough to get one, the post office will be able to locate my house ^^;;, and
      B. the address info will come up as a match with my credit card company. Definitely do *not* want to trigger Worldpay to question my account at all T_T.

Talia

14. the state goes under your street. There is only an address area where your whole address goes, then you zip goes in the zip box, do you see a box for country ? if not then add that under the MA, otherwise of course put it in the country box.

67 Boston Ave
      Boston, MA

Then put zip in the zip box.

15. Thanks! I'm feeling particularly dense today *_*.

I see Country (drop down box), then City, Address, Tel, Email. Each section is only one line high. The Zip Code prompt appears at checkout (this is just the DOD website itself, I didn't push it as far as Worldpay). I wish that the city box was missing...then I'd just stick the entire address under "address" :oops:. Example of what I see:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/chanth/misc/address.jpg

So in this case, would you do city, state under "city" and 1234 Main Street under "address"?

Talia

16. OK got a clear answer from DOD on the TAN dolls, sorry not sure on the normal skin ones.

There is ONLY ONE of each dressed doll! :o
      So only One Tan Shall with outfit same with the two boys.

There is 7 of the nude without clothing Shall same for two tan boys.

17. Also for those of you that haven't ordered from DoD before make sure to turn off your pop up protection when ordering through worldpay or you will have problems. :daisy

18. Sorry to jump in like this, but exactly how many Normal Skin fullsets will there be? I'm a little confused.

19. Okay, because I am a just a tad obsessed *G* (all those years collecting one of a kind animation cels leaves me a little twitchy regarding limited items :oops:), I just watched the Korean DOD site update their DOT dolls. Apparently the Korean DOT grand opening was pm, not am *_*.

At 8:00 the "out of stock" icons started coming off the dolls, one by one. DOD seemed to start with the regular dolls (non limited), and moved their way across to the Limited DOT section (sorry, I forgot about the Collection area, as I'm most interested in a full set Shall ^^;;. Come to think of it, what's the difference between Collection Tan dolls and Limited Tan dolls?).

8:04: prices went up on Limited Tan Lahoo and Camine, and they were available to order
      8:05: prices went up on Limited Tan Shall, Limited Fullset Shall, and Limited Fullset Camine.
      8:06: Limited Tan Shall was sold out :barf. This does not bode well for people who want to get her...one minute! Limited Fullset Lahoo price went up. Just at the end Limited Tan Camine sold out.
      8:07: Regular Lahoo and Camine prices went up.
      8:08: Regular Shall price went up. Limited Tan Camine became available again for some reason.
      8:09: Limited Tan Camine went back to being sold out. Maybe somebody removed him from their cart?
      8:12: Limited Tan Lahoo sold out.
      8:13: Limited Tan Lahoo became available again (?).
      8:33: Limited Tan Lahoo sold out.

As of right now (8:37) all three Limited Fullset dolls, and of course the three regular dolls are still available. Hopefully I haven't made any screw-ups in the above details! But this gives me hope for my Fullset Shall #^__^#.

They also posted info on the Korean site (measurements -- which were up before), plus now info on what exactly is included with the Fullset dolls. I do *not* speak Korean in any way, shape, or form, but Babelfish has given me some idea (16mm eyes? I thought those were MSD size?). If anybody would be willing to translate the site, I'd greatly appreciate it :D.

20. The black versions are totally limited, the only other time for restock will be December when another 7 dolls of each of the tan will be offered. All offered nude.

For December they have said they are making the exception to a limited and going another in December we can never be 100% sure but they have said so so lets us pray :o

Also let us pray there is not a scalper who grabs all 7 of shall.

I just hope that Tan Shall is stunning in real life too.

Kauket now you can be at peace you have your tan shall!! you would never know the internationals were going up in a week. It feels like its any minute.