1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Dragon Shell Doll

Jul 19, 2016

1. I bought a magic sword from balagur73. It looks even lovelier in person than in promotional photos! :D Her service was just as wonderful. Very friendly, prompt, and the sword itself was completed before I knew it. She even followed up with assembly instructions before it arrived. It was packaged extremely securely, and in a lovely box.

Overall, a great transaction! I would gladly buy from her again.

2. I bought two magic swords from balagur73. The transaction was wonderful, their communication was great even when mine wasn't. The swords arrived well packed and quickly. I would definitely buy from them again. c:

3. I bought Dog head from @balagur73 . It was awesome deal! Layaway, package, batching, sanding - all of them were perfect. I love DSdoll quality so much!Thank you!

4. I pre-ordered Dog (head) from @balagur73, and I'm so happy I did. Balagur73 was great at communication, and I love the unique sculpt she made. Once I get him a body, I'll be sure to post lots of pics. I definitely recommend DSdoll to anyone looking to buy.

5. I was a part of the preorder for the DS: Dog head, with elf ears and mask.
      An absolute pleasure to work with.
      Very quick to respond, received updates quickly.
      Order was extremely well packaged.
      Overall a dream.
      I would absolutely do business with them again!

6. Positive: I ordered two beautiful masks from balagur37, one from her etsy and one through email after her posting a thread here. She was easy to work with, wonderful at communicating progress, and her works are a good price. I have included the masks I received below. (I haven't been able to get them on the dolls photo wise from time issues on my end, but I will be posting pictures in her thread here when I do!) The masks are beautifully made, come with a certificate, and are all around awesome. I would gladly order from again!

[​IMG]Dog mask by Scholar, on Flickr

[​IMG]Dragon mask by Scholar, on Flickr

7. I recently purchased a DSDoll Dog head with faceup up from @balagur73. Very prompt and professional communication, confirmed payment, did a wonderful job on the faceup I had requested, and sent my guy home quickly and securely packaged. I couldn't be happier and look forward to working with Marina again. Thanks so much!

8. I ordered a Ferret head + LED from @balagur73 .
      I love him so much and he is of excellent quality.
      Payment was easy, her production time estimate was exactly on time, shipped very vast took about 8 day from Russia to use, and she was very very nice and had great customer service.

9. * What did you order?
      A Ferret head in normal skin.

* When did you order?
      August 18th.
      He arrived on October 17, I picked him up on the 18th. ^^

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      The quality is excellent! The sculpt looks beautiful in person, he very handsome :D
      Also the packaging is nice and the photo cards are very cool **

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes ^^

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Super satisfied!
      I had a great experience, the service is very good!
      She is nice, answered my emails fast and sent out the product quickly :D !

* Would you buy more from this company?
      I would do business with her again and I would recommend her :)

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

10. * What did you order? Ferret
      * When did you order? 8/16/18 received 10/16/18
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Extremely
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) Fabulous packaging, great sculpt, charming artist
      * Would you buy more from this company? Definitely