1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dragon's Shell Doll Minis

Dec 28, 2019

1. I joined the preorder for MSD Dog in normal resin with the elf ears and Nidum dolls body back in October. Very excited to add him to my crew!

2. I am almost done with the faceup on my smaller 4-5 size ferret/Connor from Detroit:Become human! Here is a picture of him blank, but I am hoping to finish him really soon. :) Just painted his eyebrows last night.
      [​IMG]Connor! by Tineke, on Flickr

3. Oh awesome! I'm excited to see how his faceup looks!

4. I finished him! Well his faceup anyway. ;) He still needs his wig, better eyes and maaaaybeee outfit. We shall see. I am just glad I was able to blush the pale pink normal skin to match Dollshe oriental.:celebrate
      [​IMG]

5. His faceup looks amazing @redmaiko ! Who's that with him?

6. Thank you! His face looks a bit more yellow toned in the photo than irl, but the body is newer so it should look better once the resin mellows.
      Dollshe Fashion Maxi Rey Lewis on Mystic is next to him.

7. Wow they look really good together! The light mech in his head is super cool too. What does the inside of his head look like?

8. Update on the MSD dog preorder was sent via email and posted to Instagram today! The dolls will be mailed out soon! Apparently only four were pre-ordered this round so I'm the lucky owner of a rare doll (for now).

9. @skyealloway I can't wait to see your guy!! Do you have a look planned for him?
      Here is what the inside of Ferret/Connor's head looks like:
      [​IMG]

10. @redmaiko thanks! I don't have much of a plan for him. I have some girls in fid/fashion MSD size that he will join. My husband is always trying to pair up my dolls as couples but I'm more inclined to either put them on a team like a D&D group...or put them on opposing factions. I don't even have a plan for his faceup so it maybe a while before he starts to come together. Or maybe I'll be inspired right away ;)

So there is a cord that hangs out Connor's head...I wondered how a battery pack would fit in such a small space. With the right outfit and wig it's probably not noticable. Very cool.

11. The instructions also include a way to have the LED through that metal ring so the wiring follows the stringing into the chest. I just haven't tried it. I like having quick access to take the battery out, though.

12. Oh thank goodness there's a discussion thread for DSDoll now! I have a ferret as well, just finally got his eyes in today! Think I'm going to break down and order him a custom wig, just haven't found anything that quite suits him yet, including this new one here :P

[​IMG]

It looks like DSDoll will be releasing the msd version of pitbull here soon too, I'm so excited! Anyone else planning on pre-ordering one? I know I am!

13. Welcome @Hakari-chan ! Your Ferret looks great. Is he a hybrid?

14. Thank you! His face-up is so much nicer in person, I'll get a decent pic of it eventually XD The artist that painted him did a great job.
      He's on the Nidum Dolls body that they offered with their pre-order. I like how elegant it is, though I've been struggling to find decent clothes for him XD Luckily I finally found someone on Etsy that sells Iplehouse FID clothes which SHOULD fit him, but we'll see!

15. Oh awesome I also ordered the nidum body for my dog head. I have a set of fid clothes from satorial j ready for him so we will see how it fits. If he is too small I have some clothes for jid that I can try on him as well.

16. Oh that's who I bought from on Etsy too! I compared the measurements of FIDs vs the Nidum body and they matched really closely so I am hopeful! XD Got him some shoes and 6mm eyes from there too since I misordered on his original ones and got 8mm >_>

17. Hi! I just realized a thread for this size is here. Here's my Ferret with a faceup. I'm also in the group waiting for Sartoria J clothes to arrive. Has anybody tried 5-6" wigs on them? How do they fit? I bought the oval glass 6mm eyes from BlueberryStyle.

[​IMG]

I've named him Nikolai.

18. Adorable @davri ! As for wigs, 5/6 has worked out well for me overall! Still trying to find the perfect one, but as far as the actual size go, it definitely works.

19. His hand blushing looks great @davri

My guy is still in transit. The last tracking update says left Russia customs and sent from Russia January 24. I'm so anxious for the tracking to update!