1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dragon's Shell Doll

Apr 20, 2016

1. @rianne oh, should be nice for this face! Hope to see your guy here soon!
      Thank you for appreciating this^^ I am happy that my photos are helpful:3nodding:

2. What size of body does these heads need? I really like the head Ferret (Connor), the artist told me she might do preorders again on spring.

But I also like Dragon, Dog and the new pre order head Pitbull. Does somebody knows if the etsy store is from the original artist?

#22 MrFjmg2003, Feb 6, 2019
      Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    3. I have Dog and Ferret, and I'm hoping to get Pitbull too. I'm debating whether I want him with LED or not, I love the little LED ring! I'm hoping to get a 'Snake' head too. I really love the heads from this artist - fairly addicted!

@Rook_Sever Your photos are beautiful, always love seeing your dolls. I am also so grateful for you sharing the hybrid options. Amazing and helpful!

4. @ella_tron yeeeeah, the LED option is so way attractive! It was difficult to choose for me too^^ Interesting, what option will you pick :) And yes, getting heads and dolls from the artist is awesome - especially when the company has so wonderful box surface like DSDoll does :drool

Awwww thank you so much! :blush I am glad to be helpful, and hope my photos will convince someone to get the head from DSDoll^^

5. I love these heads - ordered the Pitbull head yesterday. So gorgeous! Did anyone else?
      I also wondered if people order the masks? They are beautiful, but I do not know what to use them for...

6. Thank you for the info. He is so cool. I love Detroit it is such an awesome game. My favorite character is Connor. I think I will wait until the artist do preorder again for ferret head because I really want one. Somebody is sailing one on the marketplace but it is way out of my budget :p

7. @Cyador yay, me too! So many people in local community did!
      Yes, my hobbymate prdered a mask - not sure how will they use it, but yes, the masks are cool! I know that many people have and play with Dragon and Snake masks - perfect for shinigami or yokai. I also have cyber-helmet by DSDoll, use it for my military character:
      [​IMG]

@MrFjmg2003 More Connors for Cyberlife Army! :lol:

8. I placed a preorder for Pitbull... it’s the first time I’ve done an artist preorder for a doll I really wanted! So glad I didn’t miss this one. :XD:

I’m trying to sculpt a character of mine, but Pitbull is close enough as a stand in and then will possibly become the character’s brother. XD

9. Getting an artistdoll is something special - I hope you'll love it too :) Do you have a body in mind for him?

10. I’m going to try him on my 28m Dollshe body... failing that... I don’t know!

11. WOW! They are perfect! Both them and the foto!:thumbup

This company is new for me. I have seen Dragon couple of times before but company wasn't mentioned. Thanks for sharing.
      Ahemm...I'm afraid I'll turn into head-hunter. So many beautiful heads everywhere.

#32 great-queen-morrigan, Feb 12, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2019
    12. Thank you!

This is quite old pic with Dragon, but I love it)

[​IMG]
      Hiroyuki
      by Reinameron Vesper, on Flickr

13. The sculpt name is very fitting, he definitelly reminds me of dragon, so I really like your asian setting and atmospher of both of your photos. It suits him.

14. Does anyone know if the artist has talked at all about doing other (darker) skin tones? I have a boy in mind that Dog or Pitbull might work for, but he'd need tan skin.

15. You could dye or blush the head to match?

16. @mosaicwolf You could always ask them. The artist is really lovely and friendly to talk to. I saw they had done a transparent resin head on instagram, so I asked them about it. They let me have a head in transparent resin too :D So I would simply ask and see what they say? I have not seen one in darker skin tones yet, so by default it's not an option.

17. Is there a thread for her MSD options yet? I looked but didn't see one. I have always loved her dolls but shy away from SD so now that there are MSD options I'm excited to put dsdoll on my wishlist
      :kitty2

18. So, I've been interested in getting a Snake for some time now. I've got an IOS 80cm body coming in, and he's one of the options I'm seriously considering for this body. Something I need to know before I make the leap though—would Snake look decently proportionate on an 80cm body, or would he end up looking pinheaded?