1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Doll 'Lily' from Laidoll - Anyone Recognise Her?

Aug 23, 2006

1. Congrats! Kefri is a neat name n_n I know dollmore and other places sell elastic for them... other than that, i dunno. i THINK the elastic i have is 0.4cm >.>;

i can never find teen trends clothes either o.O;;

But speaking of lily and face-ups, i just gave meryll a new one...
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107550

(edit, that's the same carrier that came with my lily n_n it's weird that the shoulder strap is on the bottom o.O unless it's just mine... lol)

2. I've finally found the pictures my computer ate! Only one of them is decent enough to be seen by the outside world, but I'll try to get more now that I know what I'm doing.

I'm very sorry, but the picture is ginormous. And i don't know how it make it less so.

[​IMG]

3. oh, whoa o.O ... that limited lily is scary and a half

Mileebert, your Kiera looks very snuggly and warm!! n_n

4. I like your Lily, Mileebert. ^^ Lily is definitely not my "type" of doll but I must say she's pretty, except that no offence, I don't quite like the limited edition since the odd color eyes make her look a tad too scary. I think since her eyes are so big, they go better with "normal" eyes. :P

But then, she DOES look a bit skinny.

5. Oh Mileebert she looks so cute and snuggly warm.
      I think one of the great things about bjds is there is someone out there who will appeal to everybody individually, I love Lily's big eyed mold but I can understand why other people wouldn't find it as attractive, I'm not that fond of the really realistic dolls.
      I can't help thinking that limited edition Lily is really good value for money dispite her tango orange eyes (hehehe).

6. Milleebert, Kiera is really lovely, and its great to see such a close up pic with detail :)

I don't like the special Lily either, scary eyes, not sure that the wig works on her, and not that keen on the other wigs either. I'm gonna be thrilled with my regular run girl.

Would like to see the special at a doll event tho, coz she might well look better in person

7. Awwm thanks everyone. Sue, I tried to get even closer, so you could really see the job they did on the lower lashes, but my camara's just not made for it.

And I have to agree, more "normal" eyes do probably suit Lilys best.

8. Are they the default eyes Kiera is wearing Mileebert?

9. Yep. Up close you can see that they're cheap plastic, but I like the color.

10. no wasn't that, was just wondering. She's going to be my first doll and I'm still not too sure what to expect. Least she *comes* with eyes :)

I love the way her mouth from different angles can look happy, or musing, or sad - its amazing! My camera isn't very good either, and my internet skills are zilch, I dont even know how to put pix up on here!

11. There's an explaination a few pages back. I didn't know either! Anyway, congrats on at least figuring out wich doll you want, even if she's not ordered yet.

12. i got my Lily named Sophie, last 30.
      i´m sooooooo glad! she is wonderful even without face up!
      i love her!!! i love her!!! i looooooooooove heeer!!!!

13. My sister doesnt normally like bjd's even tho i have shown her soooooo many that i have fallen in love with but the only one she said she liked was Lily and now she keeps asking me to buy one. lol.

14. I gotta admit tho... she is really pretty and so lifelike. :)

15. Congradulations on your Sophie aroa678! I guess Lilys are just really lovable.

16. Very good price for this doll. I'm not very fond of her, but a good deal nonetheless.

17. The limited edition is kinda scary looking >_< I don't like the make-up

18. Just something I thought the other Lily-lovers would appreciate: My one friend, who doesn't even want to talk about owning anything other than a Luts, loved Kiera. But it could be that Dream Doll in general is a charmer, because I showed her a picture of Yin, and she liked him too. I feel victorious.

19. Aw Milleebert, :) its so great to hear how that little doll is charming so many people.

My girl is ordered and will be shipped this week YAY!!!!

Can I just ask all you lovely people out there, has anyone changed her hands for another mini dolls hands at all?

or can anyone point me in the direction of hands for holding that I could get for her that will match normal skin tone? If she's gonna ride the huge horse (that my bestest friend, now a new member on here <waves at Abbeymore> got her) she's really going to need to actually hold the reins.

I love her normal default hands but any help for the holding ones would be appreciated.

20. Congrats again! I hope we get pictures of your girl on her horse. And good luck on your hand search!