1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Doll 'Lily' from Laidoll - Anyone Recognise Her?

Aug 23, 2006

1. I have Luts Whiteskin MNF hands on the way..I think some of the boy hands would work for holding reins. I'll let you know and try to get a picture if they work. :)

2. 133tprincess thank you! you're a star ((hugs)) :)

3. i haven't changed her hands, but i've been very tempted too... they're very boring lol i thought about DZ girl hands since they're the same style but not just flat/straight. though that wouldn't help you much with the reigns n_n;;

4. After way too much time with my camara, i finally have "propper" pictures!

So here are a few of my favorites, and a link to the rest, because they come out HUGE.

[​IMG]

I just LOVE this pose.

[​IMG]

Kiera took one look at Captian Jack and said MINE! :fangirl:

[​IMG]

Again, cute pose.

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a98/Mileebert/Not%20Icons/
      For the rest.

5. I really like your Lily, Mileebert and she has good taste in men (Jack Sparrow rocks). :)

I just noticed Laidoll has posted an image of a tan Lily that was part of a Christmas promotion. I didn't really pay much attention to the contest, but I must say the tanned version of Lily looks quite interesting. Whoever it is that won her, they are quite lucky. :3 I wonder if Laidoll will ever make it a standard release.

http://laidoll.com/views.asp?hw_id=169

6. Thanks. i think the tan Lily is interesting, but, in my oppinion, she's just not as cute as the standard.

7. lovely pix Mileebert :) LOVE the JackSparrow one!

I missed noticing that contest completely, anyone know what you had to do? Mostly I have problems with the site which is why I gave up and ordered my Lily thru ebay. Not heard that she's shipped yet.... they said she would ship last week, I'm assuming I'll get an email that she's left

8. ooh the tan is cute n_n

9. I won the tan lily. :o I am transfixed.

10. ooh seriously? that's awesome! i'm jealous n_n what was the contest?

11. I think the contest was simply a lottery of names of people who made orders with laidoll in december. I honestly didnt know about the whole thing until I recieved the email saying I'd won a doll. I was sorta in shock. It is kinda weird because I was considering getting a Lily instead of a DZ Shoyu.

12. Aw even better - I did wonder if you would now have two lily's.

Fantastic to win a doll, you are so lucky :0

I still havent heard if mine is shipped, sent a couple of emails to ask for a tracking number and feel very guilty about hassling people - but if she's coming by EMS its gonna be different than the normal post and I need to keep an eye out for it.

13. I have a Lily, I just love her so! Although I can't wait until she returns from getting her face-up! :)

14. That's wonderful, both of you!

Luckystar, what do you have planned for her face-up?

15. For everyone who has a Lily. I just made a Lily sig tag, if anyone's interested. There were none for Doll Dream. So here ya go:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. She'll have peach-colored cheeks, and peach and silver eye makeup. :)

17. I have her! i bought her from a doa member who didn't quite bond and i adore her. she poses really well and that cross legged pose is her natural sitting position, she does yoga i swear!!! she stands like a dream and i totally adore her lol can you tell?

18. That sounds really sweet, I can't wait for pictures!

And congrats on your Lily rijladya2! I've gotta say, I think they ALL do yoga. Ther must be a secret Lily-yoga club we don't know about.

19. I'm not sure who I told about the MNF hands- They're here. They match almost perfectly on my Alice body, who is a newer SR Girl...they're just *slightly* too yellow for a Lily body straight out of the package, but I think with blushing, they'd be fine. However- I'd suggest body hands...the girl hands are teeny, and Lily seems to have big hands and feet compared to most slim minis.
      I should have pictures later this evening! :D