1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Doll 'Lily' from Laidoll - Anyone Recognise Her?

Aug 23, 2006

1. She can be a bit elusive lately....

and Yes, Mendokusai, she is still for sale. I did however get an inquiry this morning. We'll see what happens.

If I don't get a bite, feel free to PM me Yotsub.

2. Yotsub - you have certainly been here long enough (25 days) and you only need 40 posts to use the Marketplace. Ask some more questions, express your opinion in General Discussion and Debate, welcome some new members.

I think Lily's a cute girl.

Carolyn

3. Oh, thank you everybody for your help.

4. good luck yotsub@!!! :sumomo:

MahouBunnyBell, your lily looks like such a sweetie!

5. Mendokusai- She's my little darling! I have a lot of fun with her. She's the tan-skinned Lily that I got from Se-chan, and she's just gorgeous. When I take the dolls out to conventions and such I think she gets the most compliments. Lily really is such a sweet headmold.

6. Just an aside, for anyone who feels uncomfortable purchasing a Lily through Laidoll and doesn't want one second hand, I know that Konlin sells Angel Fantasy dolls here on DOA, she also has a website off of DOA.

www.kondoll.com

I don't think she sells the Lily doll off of her website, but maybe you could ask?

It's worth a shot.

7. Yeah, I noticed that, and was wondering if they'd been discontinued or something.

>_> If not I may have to get Sachie a twin.

8. Lily looks to be still available from Laidoll, but I just saw that Lin sold the same line. She is great to deal with if you did want to ask! :)

9. I'm still waiting to find my girl a home... I had a couple of interested parties, but no one has really bitten yet. :(

10. Aw your Lily is really cute Mahoubunnybell!

I wonder if that group order has arrived yet, maybe we'll get some more people on this thread?

11. Ah they've begun making them again?

12. Looks like it Rein :) Yay let's hope we get more Lily action on this thread, I have missed chatting here.

Life been horrid lately but think things'll be a bit easier for the next couple of months, so with luck Kefri and I are going to hit a couple of Doll Shows - we did go to one in march time, and she had so much love from both the stall holders and two of the sweetest people who were there for a look round, one lady has several Luts and was delighted to meet Kef as the first non luts bjd she'd seen, and the other lady has wanted to get one for so long, but wanted to see one in the resin first, so we did our 'Bjd Ambassador' act - LOL

I must get some more pix of my girl too!

So how's everyone else?? Come on let's get this thread moving again.

13. It's good to see this thing alive again! It happened months ago, but Kierra finally got her body blushing and tattoos done, and she loves it. Mom, however, says she can't hang around topless now because she has proper nipples. Silly parents. We also did some photo shoots, and I'm hoping for more when I get the time.

14. ooh post piccies!

I have only ever blushed one bod, and that was a disaster - not Kefri I hasten to add.

15. I didn't do Kiera's tattoos or body blushing. I sent her off to one of our members in California. I'll post pics as soon as I get the chance.

16. Just as a matter of interest, does anyone know if Laidoll are ok after the awful earthquake? I heard on the news about a place that sounded for all the world like it was the one listed on Kefs shipping box... I tried to access the website today with no luck. I know their net is likely to be down - but I sure hope they're ok....

17. Is laidoll even still up? There old website has been gone is there a new link?