1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Doll 'Lily' from Laidoll - Anyone Recognise Her?

Aug 23, 2006

1. I thought there was...but I could be wrong.

Instead I contacted the brilliant Lovelyplatform who said that they think that everyone is ok - phew!

2. I was just looking on Kondoll.com and while she does carry Angel Fantasy 46cm dolls, Lily doesn't seem to be among them:( I wonder if they've discontinued the sculpt? (the 58 cm Xun seems to be an older Lily, but she's OT for this thread)

3. Lovelyplatform has her - completely different style but still cute :)

4. what do you mean?

5. Nudges to top - so - anyone else bought a Lily recently? I know they're still for sale with new piccies on the site.

6. No more Lily love? Come on folks, surely there's at least one new faceup? New pictures of Kefri, maybe? *nudges Sue*

7. I met a new Lily in Singapore last month at The Doll Affair:3
      Here she is with my Rukia, who's sporting a new wig I just bought for her (we have no idea what we're going to do with it, but it was so cute she had to have it:XD: )
      Rukia on the left, the other Lily (I can't remember her name:sweat) on the right
      [​IMG]
      I took this picture with my camera phone, sorry about the quality (I so smartly forgot to bring my real camera that day:sweat)

8. I met yet another Lily at a dollmeet recently (she's a white skin - I did panic briefly wondering if my Rukia had yellowed to that extent:XD: ) and both myself and her owner noticed that their eye shapes were different
      [​IMG]
      - her Alex's eyes seem a bit narrower than Rukia's.

Anyway, that's two new Lilys in this little corner of the world!:D

9. wow guys, long time no see! it's nice to see that lily dolls are still kicking around!

10. Yeah breathing life into the original lily thread again. I love those pix of the other lilys! Kef is still here, not going anywhere :) Tokiko I think the newer Lily's have the smaller eyes - still very beautiful tho.

11. Hey Sue, long time no see. Still have my Lily too. I think I preffer the original mold.

12. I haven't been here in ages, either. I still have Janie ^_^ Nothing really new with her, except that I made her a top. She doesn't get played with much, but I love her too much to sell her. I'm hoping to get around to drafting some fitted patterns for her, since she's so much skinnier than the other slim minis I know of.

EDIT: I didn't realize just how long ago it was that I posted on this thread. She hadn't even been named yet. She made me keep those eyes, but I still suspect black isn't her natural hair colour. She's become my little chameleon, as in she'll wear pretty much anything - including my mini boys' clothes.

I did this photoshoot with her awhile ago, and while I think I posted it locally, I don't think I put it here on DOA. So here it is.

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=299702

13. Edtel she's lovely!! I never thought she'd look so good in the cute glasses. Really adds to her look.

My girl is sulking at the lack of attention recently :(

14. A quick pic from me and Rukia's recent trip to Kyoto ;)
      [​IMG]
      She is such a lovely size to travel with! And did not cause any trouble at immigration at all:)

15. Oh you lucky thing going to Kyoto! I'd love to go there and take Kef of course :) Have you any more pix from there?

Congrats on the new doll too I see by your sig (in news for me I have made an AF group on DA) looking forward to a summer of pix of Kefri - new camera as the old one got upgraded.

16. I just received a Lily and once I manage to aquire some clothing will post a few images.

17. Wow! I haven't been to this thread since way long ago, and I missed your compliments. Thank you!

I love your girl, Tokiko! It looks like she's really enjoying her trip! I was in Kyoto this spring, as well, but I didn't bring any dolls with me. I pack too heavy as it is. I was in KL and Melaka on my trip, too! It was very hot, but I liked it.

Janie is still with me, and I still love her. The only real change I've made since I last posted was I got her a pair of Soom silicone eyes in pretty much exactly the same colour. She's also partly recovered from her hat obsession, but she's still the worst girl in the house for that :P I need to photograph her more (I need to photograph ALL my dolls a bit more - I've been slacking off with that), but here's a couple I took after I made her a new top. I believe this is the top I was referring to in my earlier post, but I could be wrong.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Still looking excellent! Lol yeah I pop in from time to time and nudge this thread. Gotta keep the Lily's active.

I still have my girl Kefri, I'd never part with her. She sits and looks beautiful waiting for me to have some sort of spare time to take pictures :)

19. I know - I have no excuse for the under-photography of my dolls, Janie included. I guess I would just rather spend time writing about their characters and looking at them all without pointing a camera in their faces. And poor Janie - she's the only one who never got a 'summer' wardrobe change this year, so she's been wearing the same thing since before last Christmas. Part of the reason is that I really adore what she's wearing, I guess. But I think this winter I should probably put her in something else.