1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Doll 'Lily' from Laidoll - Anyone Recognise Her?

Aug 23, 2006

1. OOOH <waves hand in air> that was me 133princess :)

which resin are they? white or normal and what is your lily?

Body hands??? (sorry newbie - can you tell!?)

2. They're Luts White skin, and I have the NS Lily body...and I totally meant to type boy hands. :lol:

3. I'm glad that hands work l33tprincess. I'll have to keep in mind the tip about boys hands in case I ever decide to change Kiera's.

4. I keep reading different measurements so maybe somebody can clarify for me. Is Lily's body much different to the Dollzone girls? For example according to some sites her bust measurements are the same as the dollzones but in others shes practically flat chested, can anybody tell me for sure?

5. As promised, comparison of MNF and Lily hands. I tried to get the slight difference to show up...MNF is definitely more yellow...I've blushed the MNF to go with my SR body, so I didn't correct much of the yellow. The Lily hand is blushed as well, so it's a bit pinker than unblushed. I tend to blush rather pink-ily out of habit. I think it's cute. :D

[​IMG]

6. I actually had to chack my doll's hands to see wich ones in the picture were Lily hands. Wich means: they're wonderful! Thanks for the picture.

7. Fantastic thank you :)

I am definately going to order her some new hands soon, She's not here yet so there's time (for me to get paid) yet :)

Thanks also for the details on how to order

:)

8. Did anyone have trouble re-stringing? It's nnot something I have need or nerve to do just yet, but I just had an experiance that leads me to believe it will ne a difficult proccess. I popped of Kiera's headcap to cheack something with her eyes, and accidentally knocked her S-hook sideways. It hought I'd never get her head back on! It took me ten minutes and a butterknife, and was wondering if re-stringing would be just as difficult.

9. YES. And with all the dolls I have, I've restrung 295893158 times. I broke Anya's string immediately, and since it was Christmas day, I had to use ribbon temporarily, which sucked. I have to string her from the head down with her setup...and arms are nearly impossible. D:
      I can't wait until I'm back in my dorm where my asston of elastic is so I can string her the "right" way. :sweat:

10. I'm dreading restringing... as a newbie owner I know its gonna happen..I just dont want it to.

Can you do the face up without taking the head off or have I got to get brave as soon as she arrives? <looks worried>

11. here's a tip for the head/s-hook...

i use this little clip on the left:
      [​IMG]

i loop the metal part of it around the s-hook, cuz it's easier to grip the black plastic part n_n makes pulling up the s-hook 50 million times easier! then you just turn the head so it's secured again~

for the record, here is a good stringing tutorial:
      http://rapture.sephdraven.com/misc/unstrung.html

i haven't restrung meryll yet, but sueding her is next on my project list so i have to soon...

12. Yea, that's why I pried the S-hook up with the butterknife. I did manage to stop freaking out long enough to actually take her head off and go "cool". Getting it back on made me feel triumphant, and like I understood my doll better. So good luck Sue! Maybe it'll help with the bonding process!

13. I don't have a DZ to compare but I can tell you that Lily is not at all flat chested. I can take some nude pics of her if it would help you but I only have an AR and KD for comparison.

14. Thanks Mendosukai, that really helps (still dreading it but with a little more hope now :)

Milleebert, LOL I SOOO know what you mean there :) I'll keep you posted on how I get on <still looks worried>

Asato I'm always happy to see pix of Lily :)

15. SHE"S HERE!!!

Yay! So - ok its a very bad photo, its got a terrible background (and it was also taken at two am coz I just couldnt wait any longer LOL), but this is Kefri *and* the as yet unamed horse. Horse is getting modded, saddle and bridle are getting remade, but for now - Kefri (assuming I can get this to work which is yet another reason for this post)

Ok I give up trying to get the pic to load on here - please, click on the link below :)

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/46932170/

16. that's a very cute picture! i love it n_n the horse is very pretty!

17. She's beautiful! And the horse is just too cute.

18. Aw thanks :) I'll be spamming the boards once her face up is done :) AND Hoss gets his new look.

19. hi, i want to buy a mini fee hands for my lily doll, (i put a friend&#180;s MNF hands today to her, and it fits perfet, also the skin color) and i would to know what o have to do to order at luts; i have to order a KD hands and then send an e-mail asking for MNF hands? can i ask MNF GIRL hands?? (i don&#180;t see the diference between boy or girl KD hands on the web)
      somebody here knows??
      thank you!!!

20. Here's my girl!! She just returned from her face-up!!
      [​IMG]