1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream of Doll: DoT and DoI - Part 7

Dec 7, 2020

1. @monkeybonesmom Congrats on the grail! Definitely want to see them when you get them (even if this is technically the 'large dolls' forum, this is the only active DoD thread I know of.)

2. I will, it I can ever figure out pictures on here.

3. I think this thread may as well be considered 'DOD Appreciation,' since we all seem to be on the same page of loving all sized dolls from DOD lol.

Speaking of DOCs, my friend recently acquired a Petsha and a Bee-A! She already had a Twing-Key also, so she brought them over last week and we posed them with my Shall as a sort of "big sister, little sister" commemoration :lol:
      [​IMG]

she also wants a Tender Too to go with her Bee-A, but is just waiting to see if one pops up eventually. I must say though, Bee-A is a super photogenic sculpt! Her head is also huge compared to the other DOCs lol.

#184 Insane-Chan, Jun 14, 2021
      Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
    4. ahh what a cute family photo!! Do they all have factory faceups? so adorable!

5. In other news, I may have to wipe my Sha factory faceup because it has chipped so much. I'm so nervous even though I know I can probably give him a decent replacement faceup. Something about removing a faceup that is more than 10 years old D:

6. They are SOOOOOO cute <3

7. @keara the Bee-A and Petsha have factory faceups, but the Twing-Key has a custom one. It is very lovely tho. I know it definitely feels like difficult choice changing a default faceup, but sometimes it really is in the best interest. Faceups do sometimes need help after time, just like anything. I know my Camine is nearly at that point too. But your Sha will be handsome as ever no matter what, and a new faceup is something to look forward to!

@Morri_P. Thank you! I just always think it's so dear to have company photoshoots :'] they're like family even if they live apart!

8. they look great!

9. they look great!

10. @Insane-Chan Ahhh look at them!! Such nostalgia. They're all so pretty.

@keara I'm about to do this to my Tender E-an. It was definitely a tough decision to make. I bought her in 2007 and her faceup is chipping, eyelashes falling off, and all that. And though I love the look and hate to get rid of it because of the fact that she's a relic, she deserves a nice face, so off she will go soon.

11. Ahh all the best! She does deserve a nice face up <3 I like that reasoning, I think I'll find the courage to wipe my boys' faceup soon too :)

12. Thank you for the encouragement! I feel like I had expected faceups to last forever, but just like the doll itself, aging is part of the normal process. It reminds me of an Adventure Time song that captures this feeling:

13. SOBS BECAUSE I MISSED IT

14. I don't check this site enough so if someone ever sees those two being sold again, please PM me as I get email notifications. I am so sad I missed it. I've had over 1K saved to drop on those two for a year now..../kicks pebble

15. Ouja Akuma, it I ever see them again, I will try to let you know because I know how badly I wanted them.

16. How do I follow you so I can keep you in mind?

17. Nvm, I got ya

18. If you ever find them and message me, I'll fly right over and throw money haha.

19. You guys I have to share because you are some of the only people who understand! I just won a DOI Black Elf Sha on Yahoo Japan and I am ecstatic! He comes with his original faceup, box and papers. He looks like he was barely played with. I'm so happy to finally be getting a big tan DOD boy!