1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream of Doll: DoT and DoI - Part 7

Dec 7, 2020

1. @I<3MySD Ohhh, a tan boy!! I don't see those often at all. Congratulations!! Make sure you post pictures when you get him. :D

2. I definitely will! I'm planning to style him like the Black Luke because he was always the impossible dream!

3. Yay, really happy for you. Just brought my twins home today. They need a little work but I'm so happy.

4. Can't wait to see them! That is so exciting, congratulations!

5. @I<3MySD Sorry, I was bidding on him too at one point! :sweat I'm glad he went to someone on here though, you better post lots of photos! :D

6. Aw I'm the one who's sorry! I promise I definitely will post many photos! I wasn't expecting him to go as high as he did but it makes sense seeing how many of us love DOD!

7. Dumb question but does anyone know what size wig fits too and bee better, 7/8 or 6/7?

8. 7-8, I believe. They're big headed, iirc.

#208 DraloreShimare, Jun 28, 2021
      Last edited: Jun 28, 2021
    9. OMG Congratulations!!! That's such a win! I love, love, love the way the dark skin resin looks on DoD. I hope you post some pics here once he arrives!

10. @monkeybonesmom are you gonna post pics? Just curious because I love too and beea lol. Congrats on your purchase btw you must have been so happy!!

11. I definitely will! He has his original faceup still and it looks like it's in great shape. I hope he arrives home safely!

I realized I never posted a photo of my Kalix and Delphine in their new gear here either:

[​IMG]

12. @I<3MySD omg congratulations! What a fantastic find and addition to your doll fam ! I can't wait to see pics of him

13. Hey idk if anyone's looking for one but there's a Homme Ducan and Code No. 2 for sale on the BJD Addicts Commissions and Sales facebook group.

14. A Camine has popped up on Mercari, too! He's listed under "キャストドール 球体関節人形", and is 37,000Y. The seller has him listed as 'maybe Sha' but he's definitely not :lol:

And my heart hurts for the original Black Luke, iirc he ended up quite damaged? :( (I bought a floating Luke head to mod & dye into a variant of him, too).

15. @Shido Oh, I saw 'that' Camine on mercari too and keep wondering for awhile since he's definitely not a Sha :lol:

Now the mystery was solve.

16. Man, I hear Yahoo Japan is the go to for DoD finds...can anyone make an account or is it like taobao where you have to use a shopping service??

17. @xxxsaturnxxx He's not the first Sha-Camine I've seen, I have one on layaway :XD: He'll be my third Camine... one of them is definitely joining the Luke head in a dye bath seeing as the original tan DOT are super hard to find.
      Basic Sha eludes me, which is weird considering he wasn't exactly rare! I'll get one someday :frownyblush:

@Ouja Akuma You have to use a proxy for Y!J - most sellers refuse to ship internationally. I use Buyee myself but their fees can be a bit steep!

I'm stuck by my front door for a while today, there's a Tan Kirill finally out for delivery - he's been stuck in the USPS system for nearly 2 months :sigh At least he's finally (almost) here!

18. Yay for all the new DoDs! I can't wait to see all of them! <3

19. BJD-"elder"-chiming-in alert, lol. Secondhand is a great way to collect the BJD "superstars" of yesteryear, and it doesn't hurt at all that some of them are a bargain and a half. However, and I'm sure many of you already know this, but just in case: avoid bidding/purchasing dolls that only use company photos and no photos of the actual doll, with "too good to be true" pricing. I've seen quite a few auctions using Dream of Dolls official photos but no photos of the actual dolls - always a yikes for me.

Happy browsing and safe shopping, everybody!

20. Oh, definitely! There's been a couple of way too good to be true listings I've passed up due to the lack of actual photos. All of my secondhands have their original faceup, original box/papers or have an easily trackable owner history. I have a spreadsheet and everything :lol:

Parcelforce finally dropped my new boy off, so here he is! He's with my DOC Lapin. :whee:
      [​IMG]