1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream of Doll: DoT and DoI - Part 7

Dec 7, 2020

1. @Insane-Chan Lovely pictures! Sadly I do not have an insta but I love looking at others.

@Yushimi Look at your collection! It's so cool to see them all together like that. :D

2. @Insane-Chan I added you! I'm Takaidoru over there :3nodding: Noah's such a handsome boy :D

@Yushimi Ahh, lucky! :D Your group are gorgeous :love

3. Hello, I'm new to this thread, and sort of DoA in general but I wanted to join in after lurking for a bit since some of the dolls that originally got me into the hobby years ago were D.o.D dolls. Shall and Calla in particular were ones that I really love, couldn't afford back then, and hope to eventually grab a hold of. I think my first doll I ever got was a hybrid D.o.D Mint head on a body I still haven't managed to identify (only that its not a recast). Also its been so nice seeing all the photos of everyones dolls and seeing how much they're still loved.

4. @SoupBandit He's so handsome! :D The postcards are nice too, I don't think I ever got any DOD ones :( I might get some of my faves printed.

@DriftlessStranger Welcome! :D Mint's a pretty rare one, and I for one would love to see yours :whee:
      There's a Shall FS over in Japan on Mercari here, at around $480.

My Ivan arrived this morning, I haven't had a chance to open him yet :sweat I'll be doing that later. Someone I follow on insta has their doll names on paper clippings and has been pulling a name each day to do a photograph of them, I was thinking of doing the same thing but weekly instead. It might be helpful to get me to focus instead of looking at the shelves and not knowing who to pick next :XD:

5. @Shido I'd be happy to post some photos of him. He's the first doll I ever got and I received him as an introduction to the hobby from a friend in high school. Also thank you for the Shall tip! I'm gonna jump on that asap!

6. Here are some photos I've got so far. I couldn't quite get them to display in the post but here's a link to them on my flickr
      Nicholas
      Nicholas

7. @Shido
      Thank you for the compliment on my little family! I cannoooootttttt wait to see your Ivan.

@ryuunohime Thank you so much ;; I'll try and take more pics.

@DriftlessStranger omg he's so cute! tbh I don't think I've seen a domestic Mint before.

8. @Shido @SoupBandit @Yushimi Thanks for liking him! It makes me happy to see him so well received :whee:

I nabbed up that Shall as well so I'll post some photos of her when she arrives! I'm very excited!
      I really love her fullset outfit so if I can't find one I'll just have to try my best to sew something with a similar vibe.

9. @DriftlessStranger Aw, a little jealous that you got that Shall; can't wait to see her!

I took Roxy down and changed her clothes today, so here's a picture! :) I'm thinking of redoing her face-up, cause I bought some better supplies, but hmm. Maybe not yet.

[​IMG]

10. @DraloreShimare She's really cute! Her faceup and is really nice and her wig and clothes seem fun and stylish. I'd love to see more photos of her. :3nodding:

11. Hi guys!

I found a fullset Code No.02 and a Tender Shall on FB. Here's the link of T.Shall:

Facebook Groups

The owner is also a member of DOA, details are all in the sale post. I forgot to save the Code's link, hope you guys can find him:sweat

12. I want her so much but I absolutely cannot justify the cost right now :...(

13. Here is the Code 2!

Facebook Groups

And the seller of the Tender Shall sold me my last DOD grail, and I am over the moon. I welcomed home my WS Elf Ducan this past week. He is not in his final look but I just have to share him!

[​IMG]

14. OMG you are so lucky! Congratulation!

He's my grail doll, too XD

15. Oh, so they decided not to auction after all! I hope I didn't miss the I-ra. Grats on Ducan!