1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream of Doll: DoT and DoI - Part 7

Dec 7, 2020

1. I brought back my poor boy from my mom's house last visit. I tried some wigs on him that I had around and wildly enough, he fit in the 7-8 wig that came with my kikipop. I can't for the life of me figure out what DOD was thinking when they put this head on this body. Does anyone have any wig tips to maybe make his head look less like he fell out of a yaoi manga? Also wow they gave him some big thighs! I totally forgot about that :sweat
      [​IMG]

2. Honestly, I like the "yaoi manga" look. But then again, I'm old. :sweat

Whatta hunk he is! Does he have a name? What sculpt is he? Feel free to spam us with more pic of this hottie!:drool:nosebleed

That reminds me, I need to change Tohma out of his Halloween outfit into something more seasonal.

Ryu

#342 Ryuichi Sakuma 13, Dec 7, 2021
      Last edited: Dec 7, 2021
    3. @Ryuichi Sakuma 13 This is my Rio! He's a DOI Black Elf Sha and also the victim of all my teenage doll abuse. The poor guy spent more than a few years dressed in pink. He's the first doll I ordered and also the first and last time I ordered from DOD :sweat. It wasn't a great experience but it didn't ruin him for me luckily <3 I have had so many good memories with him despite all his flaws

I'll be sure to post more pictures in here next time I get him out. I'm glad you like him!

4. Please do!
      I think he looks great in that wig. But it depends on what you have envisioned for him of course...

5. @nyaaain he's beautiful! I really like that wig on him too since it suits his face so well! But yeah...I also have to wonder what DOD was thinking putting smaller 60cm heads on 70cm bodies :sweat the proportions do not work. Especially Sha, since he's based off of the female Shall head which was already smaller than the male DOTs.

6. @nyaaain He's a handsome boy! Smaller hands might help, if anyone else has a clue about colour matching tan? :sweat Their bodies definitely have thick thighs and bubble butts :XD:

Also whoops for being a bit MIA, life happened and kept happening :lol: I bring an offering: my cliche, campy vampire and his lady wife as they're both finally finished!
      [​IMG]
      (DOT Isis and DOI Elf The-B)

7. Hello,

I've lost all my private mails before DOA's maintenance, but I need to return a favor to a specific person, so I think I'll have to try my luck here...I'm sorry for taking convenience of this group ><

Did anyone ask me to look for a DOD boy with elf ears before? If you do, and still remember, please PM me. I found your grail doll.

This guy is being put on sale together with a DOD Rain head. So if you are interested, please PM me. We'll discuss about splitting this deal. I want to keep the guy until I find his rightful owner.

I hope I can find this person soon before he's sold.

#347 CrimsonDeath, Dec 12, 2021
      Last edited: Dec 14, 2021
    8. @Shido congrats on completing them! They look great together!

@CrimsonDeath good luck on finding them! And thank you for looking for someone's dream doll :'D it's so sweet to think of them when you saw the doll is going up for sale

A few weeks ago I took Naoru, my DOT Shall, out for some pics for my insta ^^ I'm even happier with her since getting this wig form Leeke. It is so beautiful and suits her so well.
      [​IMG]

9. I'm so thankful as well. Your words encourage me a lot, I really appreciate them. A lot of people had helped me finding my grail dolls before, so this is something I definitely should do for the community ^^

Also, your girl is supppppppper cute <3 The wig really suits her, congratulation!

10. By the way, I'd like to introduce the top of my doll family tree, and one of the tops in my wishlist: Michael Julius Ducan :XD:

[​IMG]

I wonder if everyone sees the picture I include in this post. All of the pictures I tried to share were broken for some reason :ablink:

In case you guys can't see, I'll leave the link to my Instagram here:
      Login • Instagram

11. @Insane-Chan She looks so sweet and really suits that hair :D
      I'm glad I got them both done, I'm definitely not going to get all of them finished for my original goal in the beginning of January but maybe later in the month might be possible :sweat I have been super inspired by some amazing doll (& figures etc) storage setups recently so I want to get mine where I can see all the pretties easily too! My house might subside, though :XD:

@CrimsonDeath I love him :whee: what a handsome Ducan!

12. @Shido: thank you so much <3

13. @CrimsonDeath Your Ducan is indeed so handsome! I always really liked Ducan, but since he's so similar to Camine, I told myself I shouldn't buy him :sweat somehow I felt like it would be "betraying" the Camine I already own lol

14. @Insane-Chan: Your Camine is so lucky to have a considerate owner like you :3

I also have similar feelings, but with my friends' dolls sometimes. I do love the molds, but the owners turn them out so well that even if I own the molds, my dolls might be just the same or not as good as what my friends do. They would felt uncomfortable if I own dolls that are too similar to theirs, though.

Therefore I made a list of dolls I'll never buy along side with my wishlist, most of these are owned by my acquaintances:lol: Looking at theirs babes is already enough :thumbup

15. @CrimsonDeath awww I've never heard of a "never buy" list before, but that's a noble reason to have one!

16. @Insane-Chan: thank you <3 it's nice to have wonderful dolls and talent people around, so I have no regret for that list anyway :lol:

17. .

#357 Gintsumi, Dec 17, 2021
      Last edited: Feb 28, 2024
    18. It's maybe a random question here but, does anyone recognize which sculpt is this girl?

【116】SDサイズ・身長59cm【清楚なのに... - ヤフオク!
      [​IMG]

The seller claim that she's a DOD head (with out mention the name), I guess E-an(?) maybe?

... and in the case that anyone here would like, this auction will end tomorrow. (If it came out that she isn't E-an, I might also participate this auction... )

#358 xxxsaturnxxx, Dec 18, 2021
      Last edited: Dec 18, 2021
    19. @xxxsaturnxxx She's definitely a Tender E-An! She's beautifully styled :love

20. @Gintsumi yes, there is still quite a loyal fan base here ^^ please please share pics if you can! I'd love to see them!

@xxxsaturnxxx yes, definitely a Tender E-an. They did do a lovely job with her.

#360 Insane-Chan, Dec 19, 2021
      Last edited: Dec 19, 2021