1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream of Doll: DoT and DoI - Part 7

Dec 7, 2020

1. Congratulation!

I saw this girl on madarake too and wonder that who will be the lucky man(or woman lol) that get this lady. If I didn't swear myself to only collect msd I would have her for sure. I'm so glad it's look like she found a good home. :D

#61 xxxsaturnxxx, Jan 17, 2021
      Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    2. Yes, Mandarake was really fast to mail her out to me! Thanks :>

She is already very loved here <3

3. Her wig came! Just a quick snapshot since I'm so happy with it. :D

[​IMG]

#63 ryuunohime, Jan 21, 2021
      Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
    4. STUNNING! I love it! <3

5. @ryuunohime your image is broken because it is too large. If you resize it so the longest side is max 900, it will show.

6. @ryuunohime , the pic definitely didn't show up on my desktop, but it showed up on the email. She looks really cute! Is she wearing a Dollheart fer?

Is that what causes broken pics? I always wondered that, thanks for the heads-up. :thumbup

Ryu

7. Okay! Apparently my new phone takes too good of pictures, haha. I had to resave it as a smaller jpg but it finally works. I didn't realize it was broken, sorry all!

@Ryuichi Sakuma 13 Yes! It is a dollheart fer. She is a little time capsule. <3

8. NOICE! One of my dolls just got one for herself, the last one on that site. :kitty1

I suppose I can also be accused of "being a timecapsule." Tohma is still rocking the "rockstar businessman" look from the mid-2000s.

Your girl is super cute in her fer, did she tell you her name yet?

Ryu

9. Oh, yes, I named her years ago. Caterina, or Cat for short. I bought her in 2006. She was my very first BJD and has a special spot in my heart, even if she is floppy right now. At least she's dressed well. :lol:

10. Okay, question time regarding DOT bodies. Does anyone know if this inner torso piece is originally supposed to be glued in somehow? It's stuck in/staying in place for my Shall (I restrung her with no issues), but in my Camine, the piece is loose and kind of causes his torso to flop around. I'm wondering if I need to somehow...glue it back in or something?
      [​IMG]

11. @Insane-Chan most of mine are glued in, so it looks like it? That said most of my DOT boys are incapable of sitting up without support anyway so that may just be a design flaw :lol:

@ryuunohime That wig is glorious on her :D

Yes, I'm still around, my sister was moving last week and the family driver here got roped in to help so I've barely had any free time *_*

12. @Shido I see, thank you! Actually, my Camine used to have great posture and posing, but since that piece came loose it's been a true test x_x I'm going to hot glue it back in and restring the torso/legs to hopefully help Noah regain some tighter posture.

13. These two turned up this morning! :D Managed to nab them via Japan, both with original faceups, too :celebrate

[​IMG]

14. SWEET! What heads are they? More importantly, what bodies are they going to get?

Whoa! You have a BJD contact in Japan? How cool is that? *jealous*

Ryu

15. Yes, yes, what heads are they? The left reminds me of Ducan but I'm not sure...love the look though.

16. Does DoD doll hold up really well or is everyone here really lucky? Most seem to be in such great condition!

(..Ducan and event head 3?)

17. He looks like a Ducan because he is :XD: the other one is a Dream Head 3!

@Ryuichi Sakuma 13 less a contact in Japan and more trawling second hand sale sites :lol: I got super lucky with both popping up at the same time! I did get a poke from a friend (@Datsuki ) about DH3 so I definitely took it as a sign :XD:

Body-wise... that’s a hunt for later in the year, I think if I can grab a JDF or a less muscular SDF body that might work! They’re currently displayed with the rest of the heads on ink bottles.

@Yumeiro a bit of luck, and a lot of DoD owners don’t seem to mod them at all - with an occasional few where people bought them years back and shoved them in the back of a closet when they got bored. :o

18. Congratulations on the new addition! They both look fabulous.
      My Kalix and Delphine are going to be on their way back from getting faceups this weekend. I cannot wait to share them!

19. @Yumeiro With my Yu he's need some maintenance but still look good for such an old doll... He did yellow, also unevenly, but I'm still like him a lot.

Ps. Sorry that he isn't a larg doll, but I think I should join here. The dod mini thread seem inactive and I assume there's not many owner of them around these day:(

[​IMG]