1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream of Doll DoT boy : CODE no.02 Discussion

Dec 23, 2009

1. DoD ruined my wishlist... AGAIN. I hope that I won't fall in love with the code n.01 (if there will be any).
      His "storyline" is together with Isis and Calla, no?... That HM or whatever was in the girls' descriptions, too.

2. This is a totally weird thing to say, but I really love the knees on the new body. They're gorgeous.

As for the new headsculpt, I do like it. Wouldn't fit in with my boys, but I'm interested to see owner pics.

3. They didn't but I thought DoT boys were around the 63-65cm area so I'm assuming the new body, being under the DoT section, would be of similar height. ^^'

4. Dream of Doll, I love you, yet hate you. You have too many wonderful dolls and I don't have enough money lol. Another sexy boy might go on my list! <3 <3
      I love his wig...I hope I can get it. I think it would be perfect for my Ryu!

5. Wow, he is hot and that body

I was just here thinking about upgrading my Ducan to a new body

This dude is definitely gorgeous

I just got done with Lahoo and completed my wish list for DOD and now this boy ....

6. yes! a muscular dot boy :D
      omg... :drool:drool:drool:drool
      he's hot, but i don't if he'll be my #1 wanted sd boy... b/c i think in this picture he has too much baby cheeks

[​IMG]

i think i just need to stare at him longer and either fall in love or move on. ;)

7. And I was telling myself no dollies for new year... Lol...
      I guess there's a change in my plans! :lol:

8. i really like this new body, more than the DOI body, because i think this one looks more realistic

also i noticed in a couple of the pictures the thing behind him is a motorcycle. has anyone seen a motorcycle for BJDs?

9. I have been drooling over him since i saw this thread yesterday and yes you can soon get his body alone and i am so gonna get him at some point I have with the help of a friend already created a character for him and given him a name lol he is definitely going on my wishlist

10. any keen eye people tell me are these two head the same? i don't have much experience when BJD molds...

code no.2
      [​IMG]

and with the dream head ver1?

[​IMG]

so could the 2nd dream head be the code no.1?

[​IMG]

or maybe DOD head molds have that style and are just similar to each other and even though i love DOD i can't tell anything apart?

if they're different, please someone point it out for me!

11. I thought they looked similar, but I don't think the new guy is the dream head. However I am pretty sure the two dream heads are the same head with different face ups (like DOI Luke version 1 and version 2)

12. Most of the DOD guys look similar, but imo No. 2 has a longer and more rounded face. His eyes also seem a little smaller, or at least placed further from the tip of the nose than with the dream head.

13. Code no. 2 and the first version of the dream head has many similar things, though. I think theay are almost the same, but not identical.

14. ohhh!!!!!!! I love him!!! Those body!!!!!!I want him!!!!I want to see more!!!specially code no.01!!!!

15. The new No. 02 and the Dream Head are different sculpts. DoD has a tendency to make their dolls all have a familial resemblence to them (which is why I love them for my siblings/families!) but they are definitely not the same mold! And the two different Dream Heads are indeed the same sculpt with different faceups. :]

16. he looks really awesome!!
      OMGG. like a ducan + lahoo! *A*
      the ultimate combo!! <333

17. I think he looks a lot more like a more mature version of the Dream head than a ducan/lahoo-mix
      I mean, his eyes, his lips, partially his nose...!
      Oh no, he's so handsome! T-T waaaant!

18. OMGOMGOMG! here I thought he was a limited! Oh...hmm...maybe if I ordered him early he might come just in time for Chinese New year! Indeed he is definately gonna be the one to end my dollie collection!
      I for one thing, actually like his body XD. I was wondering
      when they decided to give DOT's some manleh muscles! XD.
      Thought I can see what you mean by him looking to beafy,
      but beafy works for meh XD.
      Also my friend has a Dream Head and he looks pretty different from the pictures of Code.

19. Gotta agree with Keicai_ayan and aquaspiral..... Dream head version 1 & 2 are the same mold, and though at first sight they look similar, Code no.02 is a different mold.....

Code no.2 head shape is longer and smoother than the dream head.... Dream head's jaw and chin are more defined.

Code no.2 eyes are less round too... You can also see that 02's eyelids and eyebrows are much closer to the eyes....

code no.2 nose is higher from the lips... And the lips also are thinner and less round than the dream head ^^

I hope that makes sense ^^;;;

20. Hmmm, and here I was thinking that I've got funds, but no dollie on my Most Wanted list. I think that has just changed. If he comes with that outfit, it looks like I'll be adding to my growing brood.