1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream of Doll DoT boy : CODE no.02 Discussion

Dec 23, 2009

1. thx aquaspiral, Savaille, Miena Yuki, KeiCai_Ayan, and lileychristie :) for pointing out the differences
      i would have to agree with you guys and say he's a different head, though similar

and i see now how the 2 dream heads are the same w/ different face-ups, before i thought they were different heads

and i think code no.2 getting hotter for me by the second... i think i can get use to his rounded face ;)

2. I find too that the eyeshape is different, but there iis similarity, yes :).
      But when I hear words like: "he is more mature" I cant stop to drool even more
      :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

3. Haha, I straight away went to compare the head to other DOD heads so I could safely covet him XD I don't want to get a new doll that looks to much like the floating heads I have (Dream and T.Elf Sha), and I also have a Lahoo and planning to get a Ducan. However he looks different enough, including the nice new body (although I still do love the slenderness of the old one), and I love the sort of mix between Lahoo and Ducan as they are my fav DOD dolls! I so have to get him, but damn DOD for the temptation! I have to get my Ducan first. I'm so glad Code no.02 won't be a limited doll as then I won't have to push Ducan down the list once again to make sure I don't miss the new doll ^^; (I'm looking at you, Delphine, Kalix, and Soom Bygg!)

4. I just noticed something... he has a gun hand. The hand holding the pistol is completely new. DoD has to sell these hands separately. They HAVE TO. My Vega needs gun hands. I will kill for them.
      Aie! :fangirl: :fangirl: :fangirl: !!

5. :D:fangirl::Dooh.. I"M IN LOVE WITH HIM

6. I should not have opened this thread because I really like him :D

7. Well, I'm also waiting for Dec 30th - I have decided to buy a male SD13 sized doll and I'm seriously thinking about Code 02. I like the new body and love his outfit. I think that may be the tipper.... If his outfit is sold with him I think I'm a goner.....

8. Maybe I am alone here, but here is my take on this body

When you look at the naked pictures the body does have much more well define muscle lines... however, if you look at the pictures of him with clothes on, the body does not look much chunkier than the body 1 and body 2. I think maybe (BIG MAYBE) the actual measurements of the body did not change that much except the sculpt is made to look more muscular.

I really hope that is true because it would be a pain to get different outfits for this body alone

9. @anavel

Hopefully it is so. It's a pain to check the measurements when it comes to different bodies and clothes. But I think they changed the upper arm a little bit.

10. There's that 1:3 scale Harley Davidson I've been keeping an eye on for a while but it's kinda expensive. I think it's possible to find it for a more reasonable price but I haven't checked...
      Also I'm not sure how well it would work with a 60-65cm BJD... =/

11. I... want... him... <3

12. want to buy him.... badly.

But I decided to wait for code no 1 to see how the two of them will pair up because I'm considering buying Cosmo and Brant from DZ so I can pick either the two from DZ or the two from DOD.

13. :D:D:D oh my gosh, im seriously in love with this new doll XD ! Im definitely going to save up for him! XD those abs are delicious looking and that face is just so hot! XD im looking forward to seeing this code 1 as well o.o i wonder if itll be another pretty DOD boy :O !

14. OMG, I so want that body... And the face is beautiful too... Ahhh!! More to my wishlist!

15. With people mentioning that he's 65cm- if the body is the same height as the other DOT male bodies, he'll be 64 cm, not 65.

16. In a way, I am incredibly grateful DoD is on my 'doesn't blend the way I want my group to blend' list, because they keep making more and more dolls I really, really like. He just got added to that list.

Now, to shut up the voice in my head that says, "...but from the neck down he fits and you do have that bust you could use to display his lovely face as the sculpture it is while someone uses the body that does fit... "

If only I could win the lottery, I'd just say 'screw it' and make a shelf/collection area -just- for DoD, I'm liking some of their work so much. I really hope people will post a million pictures of this gorgeous guy to soothe the crazy folks like me who will be trying to resist. ;)

17. Wait... will there be a Code 01?

18. DoTs now with a muscular body option? And with THAT gorgeous face?

MWAH HA HA, KARLYLE AT LAST, AT LAST, I HAVE FOUND THE TRUE YOU!!!! >8D *diabolical plots and plans and happiness* <3

19. Kurr did you take happy pills today? XD

He's ... just... too .. pretty. >< AAAAH!!!!!1 *splodes*

20. literally the day after i decided to not get another large sd i find this T_T this is gonna cost me....
      but who cares hes GORGEOUS!!!