1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream of Doll DoT boy : CODE no.02 Discussion

Dec 23, 2009

1. I asked them about this on the Q&A board. There will be a Code 01 but DOD can't say when that will happen.

2. Ok yah I saw this hunk on BJDCollectasy and knew it was the doll I had been searching for. Almost as soon as I decided to for reals buy a BJD I knew I eventually wanted a castlevania-esque full size (as opposed to MSD sized) male. And everyday I check BJDCollectasy and for months I discovered new BJD manufactures and scoured for that perfect guy. And every time I find something 'almost, but not quite' that I'm just not in love with.

And here he is ^_^ And the body was really at least half the battle for me because Alucard and Soma and the other Castlevania vampire killers need to be buff so that they can take on all the undead evil things in the castle! (I'm a huge Castlevania fan, can you tell?)

Even my BF agrees that his is the face too, because it has the same smooth anime features of the offically licensed artwork w/o being androgenous like so many other smooth male faces (which isn't bad, just not what I was looking for)

And one last icing-on-the-cake seals-the-deal item: over 60cm tall! I currently only have MSD, and have always debated getting a full sized just for the Wow That's Big factor!

:excitedexcitedexcited:

3. kawaiisakura92: Heh heh, who needs happy pills? This boy is enough! ;D After selling my Shiwoo last year because I felt he wasn't "manly" enough for the character I had for him, I've been back and fourth looking at dolls for my character Karlyle~~but none of them were the happy balance I was looking for between looking like a smart-mouth punk and being sort of...gentle and all talk. But looking Code no. 02....eeee, perfect for him. ;w;

And MUSCLES. Praise be for an SD-sized boy with a body option for some lean, natural-looking MUSCLES! ^0^

Looks like I'll be going back to my dolly roots and buying another DoD doll. ;]

4. I like the new body much more than the old body. I don't like the smooth boys, I want to see muscle or else they look like little ten year olds XP This boy is very handsome and he better not be limited. I have zero money for dolls for awhile so won't be able to get him. Then I'll save up and get him and Calla both <3

5. Well, is Code 01 going to be a girl or a boy??

6. Oddly enough he just doesn't rub me the right way. I think, in general, I'm missing the old fantasy feel of DoD. This new sci-fi-ish campaign of theirs isn't quite as interesting, hahaha... he's a nice sculpt really.

But - someone else commented on this - those haaands. Gun hands indeed. I'd love those.

7. Oh my! That body is GORGEOUS ;3;

8. OMG. i love the new boy + his body! its too bad that the resin won't match my current DOT boys if i ever get my hands on that hot bod!!

9. DOD will probably sell that body separately later so you will in time

10. He is gorgeous, love that body.
      I hope Code no 1 is a doi .

11. Oooh, you just had to go and tell me that... I might have to do that. I love their faces, but they don't fit in with my crew quite right. I have a lot of body-needing heads, though. (A -lot-.)

12. His details are now up. Basic doll is $535 + makeup + clothes.

I'm currently having trouble paying for him, so I hope DOD sort that out soon.

Looks like I'm going to have to find a gun elsewhere, though :|

13. :D:D:D:D I'm totally in love with this new DOT XD He looks more mature than the other and the new body is...Miam! I think I'll order him later but I'll order him. He's juste perfect to be one of my original character :)

14. no old body option, sadly...... so I guess ones who don't like the old body got to buy the old body separately and splits the new body ^^;;;

Wonder if the old DOT males will have the new body option too....

But good news to eugene and others who want to switch the body to DOI body, DOD will sell cross match of code no.02 with DOI body ^o^

Announcement link : http://dreamofdoll.com/eng/community/community_notice.asp?mode=read&IDX=2240

15. OMG OMG OMG! :dance
      I will not be able to order him earlier then summer, but I so hope tons of people order him so we can see millions of pix *tries to calm down hard*

16. I actually went to the website - put some stuff in my cart and then thought..... maybe I should wait until I see some actual pictures. I also have a question. The make-up he's shown with - is that considered Goth?

17. Collen : You want the makeup that's shown in the promo pics? Then it's simple, you just need to select Default makeup :)

Can't wait till all your Codes arrives ^o^

18. Thanks Lileychristie.... Its a very simple thing but I wouldn't have thought of it. So Default it is. I think I'm now going to wait until January to order him as I've decided to also get a girl to go with him and I have to decide between Shall - E-an and Calla. Also, who knows Code 01 could be a girl.... Maybe I should wait for that announcement.

19. I say Calla:lol:
      I think she will look good next to Code and they are from the same story anyway ^^;; (and she is my favorite DOD girl too lol XD)

So, how many has ordered Code on the first day of the sale?;)

20. He is really pretty...and the first thought I had was "he's with Sha's wg, but looks so much like Lahoo".... but I went to analize it and realized he is some sort of "Modded Ducan". o_O really! The nose is about the same (except the very tip) ...it has the same shape even over the eyes!.. the mouth too... it's quite different because he has a "smilling"face up...but if you analize the shape of the mold youll see the mouth is the same!....
      not saying it's bad anyway...really a pretty mold (now we have ducan with a very masculine chin! XPP )