1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream of Doll DoT & DoI Black Code No.02

Jun 10, 2010

1. Oh wow! He's really wonderful! I really like that scar.. and the tan skin is so beautiful. Thank goodness there's no way I can get the funds in time, or else he'd most likely be coming home (and I'm after a girl doll, not a guy)

2. Bit the bullet, put him on order. Now I'm going to stare at his sales pictures s'more and try to figure out how he's going to fit in with the rest of the menagerie. ^^;;

3. Oh my gosh. Major want! I am currently devising a way in which to raise enough funds and do enough convincing before he's no longer for sale. I was lusting after NS Code no.02 in the first place, and this is like a sort of bonus if I can get my hands on that kind of money before the end of the month! xD

Curse you, DoD! ;A;

4. I am trying to resist and I am failing miserably!!! The only thing keeping me from not ordering him is the fact that I have not decided yet if I want him in DOI or in DOT size!!

5. I think I have fallen for this tan dude :D

Does anyone know what they mean by the event wig? Is it the one in the photo or a random one? I tried using the Q&A board but it won't work for me, and I know DOD takes forever to answer emails.

6. I have fallen for him as well and it's a nasty fall!!!

I think DOD is talking about the wig in the pictures.

7. Ah... I was confused because there was an option to buy the (a?) wig...

In any case, I will be sending an order for this guy sometime this week. He looks like a "Brandon" to me (always a bad sign when I name the doll before I get him, haha).

8. I asked DoD about the wig, they are sending random gift wigs. If you want the wig in the picture you have to buy it.

Still deciding on mine, but the more I ponder him the more I see him in some casual clothes and glasses. >.<

9. Oh, thank you so much! I like the wig in the photo, but I found a better one in another shop, so I'll hold off and maybe use the random wig for another doll if I like it!

I also see him wearing some casual clothes. Trying to find some khaki shorts for him to wear when he gets here.

10. I did it. I ordered and just paid for him. DOT with wig and no outfit. Was hard though, was trying to decide between him and several other dolls, but I couldn't get the daydreams out of my head of him lounging around my room. And I'm not a huge fan of the normal skin or waiting a year for it to get less pink like my Kalix lol. My guy needs a cozy sweater and a few books so he can read by the fireplace. :whee:

Edit: loz64 no problem! :) I think mine is keeping the wig. I want a net-style white summer top for him and some cargo shorts and flip flops. *droooool*

11. I am so jealous (in a good way) of all the people that have ordered him so far!! Bravo!! I am still having trouble deciding wether I should get him in DOI or DOT size, although today I started leaning towards DOT. The new body really looks amazing and I haven't had a 60cm boy in my home for a very long time. The bad news are that I will have to sell all the 70cm clothes and buy clothes for a 60cm boy!! Not to mention the shoes...

12. Just wanted to say congratulations to all who have ordered or are ordering the guy :D I hope to see spams! >:3

13. Congrats to all who've ordered, but yes...I'm super jealous tooooo~!!! T________T

If I am able to get him it'll be like...the last day of his order period...lol...But even then, I'm super unsure if I'll even get the money for him, and I'm afraid I may not be able to in time :(

BUT...I MUST KEEP HOPE ALIVE (>/\<)

Maybe I can beg my parents for my birthday...and never get a present for any holiday ever again...lol :doh But I really wouldn't mind if I was able to bring this boy home~!! XD

14. i've not yet decided whether or not i like him because from certain angels, his nose just bugs me. I'm not sure why because i love him in ns.

15. Glad I finally found this thread. I'm going to order this boy soon, because I want my pirate. He'll be on the DOT body, since he needs to be shorter than my other SDs. I'll be ordering the wig and outfit with him, because I'm a whore for DOD's outfits, and I really love the color of the wig, even though he won't be the one wearing it.

16. I had too large a high priority expense this month to go for him (@#$% central air conditioner needed replacing), or I would have grabbed him for sure. It's pity that DoD doesn't do layaway for their LE dolls; I think they probably lose a fair number of sales because of it. *shrug*

Oh well, such is life! Congrats to those of you who nabbed/will nab him - he's a beautiful boy! I can't wait to see some owner pics. ^^