1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream of Doll - DoT Elf I-ra Discussion

Nov 25, 2006

1. :love I WANT THE SWORD........that is all for the moment..until the mask is off her face.

2. lol ^^

You know what? I'm hating DOD now... They not doing any Xmas specials but instead, they're releasing expensive dolls to kill our wallets!! *dies*

3. Double post :3

C'mon DOD! Show us I-ra's face so I can say I don't like her ;_;

4. Ha ha, I'm in the same problem....savin for Homme Ducan and then I-Ra appears!!!! But, also, so so SO glad that DoD has another DoT girl....I hope she looks as badass as Ducan does! We need a bad girl! ;)

5. so is everyone pretty sure that DOD isn't doing christmas special since they just released this new doll?

also that's definetly not shall elf. her mouth is too different and so's her chin.... looks like adult petsha to me...

6. I love her huge ears!It looks like her mouth is a touch wider and less full than Shall's and her face seems a bit wider all over(I hope she doesnt look to close to Shall once the mask is off...I love Shall but variety is nice)I cant wait to see her full face and outfit(I so hope she isnt slighty piggy like Petsha is)!!!

7. Oh my goodness those EARS! I think I'm in love... :love

I know I should try to hold back on falling in love with this girl; after all, I might hate her face when the mask comes off. But I just have the feeling that this is going to be a real tough one for resisting temptation. I wonder how much she's likely to cost...?

8. She's a cutie.

9. Ok, I want her as long as she is not elf Shall. I have a Shall and would really like a different girl. But I agree with an earlier reply - I will miss her because they will release her suddenly and I will miss out - just like Ducan....

10. ....I think she's got way to short nose (and face) to be a shall....

11. I usually focus more on the boy dolls, but I-ra is looking very promising! *_*

12. Damn you, DOD! Stop making me want these lovely new girls! I really hope I don't like her without the mask. ><

13. Probably same as Elf Ducan, more for the mask and sword like Petsha.

14. Shall is a fragile beauty. I hope I-ra looks like the swordswoman she is! That would be pretty cool.

15. I wonder if my parents will object to me wanting ANOTHER doll so soon... :'<

16. I don't think anyone mentioned it but...
      If you look at the full pictures of I-ra she's wearing highheel boots! And they -aren't- platforms with heels (for those w/flat feet)!

Did Dod make a new DoT girl body aswell (or maybe just high-heel feet)?
      If this is the case, those who get her are going to have some fun trying to find shoes for her... o_O

17. I'm much more excited by her outfit & accessories than the doll herself for right now. Of course that may change when she's unmasked. :lol: As of now no "must have or die" feelings for her, unlike w/ Greamore, my elf Duncan. But there is a part of me that's poking at my wallet & whispering "Buy her for Graemore!" Even if I have my next TWO dolls already planned out, I have a sneaky feeling I'm going to try for her. :doh

Morgan

18. Not sure. The original full set Shall I have, her boots are heeled as well and she stands fine in them. Maybe they will though. Gah ok must get Ira...even if just for her body if it is new...and the hands....outfit not so much and not sword or mask really. I have a box full of swords I'm trying to sell off already, don't need more dolly swords.

Guess a little dip into my line of credit won't hurt XD

19. GAH! *_* I love her.

>_>! The husband doesn't really -need- that second kidney, right? Right!

20. Dont you touch Eddie's kidney!LOL!! I hope she'll be available with that outfit all the time like Petsha is....she may be perfect for Balthazar's fiancee' Evangeline(?)