1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream of Doll - DoT Elf I-ra Discussion

Nov 25, 2006

1. One more question, what size clothes, eyes, and shoes fit her? I'm very close to having mine payed off so that's why all the questions.

2. She fits the same clothes that my CP/Luts juri-05 with mature body wears. So average SD for big busted girls should be fine. Shoes are also the same as SD, but she can vear both flat and high heels depending on which optionfeet you put on her. And she has really good balance on high heels as well. For eyes she takes 16 mm, at least that is what I think her default eyes were, as E-An is stated to wear that size.

If you need clothes for your new girl I'd be happy to take a commission if you are looking for something special.

Good luck, and I hope to see a lot of your I-Ra here on the forum.

3. 16 mm eyes as stated and standard SD shoes for the most part. She can fit Luts clothes but she has a narrower waist and torso overall (very nice curves though ;) I wish mine were as nice). Her legs may be a tad longer though but I haven't tried pants from other companies on her yet.

4. Okey. I may try buying a dress for her or something since I've paid mine off now. She should be being shipped out tomarrow.
      I can't wait for her to arrive!

5. Congrats Zais! I'm sure you'll find her gorgeous when she arrives. I know I did.

6. Really? ears not in the way? 8-9 are too big for my Elf Ducan who is a pain to find wigs for. You cannot pull the wig down further with ears in the way. (perhaps with I-ra who came out later they improved that part).

7. I haven't had any problems with her ears, she can use the same wigs as my CP/Luts Juri-05. I also have some homemade furwigs for I-Ra and those I have made especially for her headshape and to accomodate for her ears.

8. She is beautiful, i love this doll :D

9. I saw one of the fullsets of her on YJ. And then I saw how much she was. Hmm.

Well she is beautiful. I love her elfy ears.

10. I-ra's another gorgeous female doll apart from Shall from DOD! Love them both! :)

11. My I-ra just arrived earlier! She's even more lovely in person. I'll try and take lots of pics of her.

12. Zais! Congratulations on your new girl.

13. Still no add-on elf ears or general production for I-Ra like they did with Ducan. It's enough to make me get a pack of sculpey. I wonder what DoD is planning for next winter.....

Congratulations, Zais. We want to see your pictures, please.

14. Does anyone know if the I-ra head will eventually be released as an optional part like they did with Petsha? Since her human version goes by a different name I'd guess the answer is no. I've emailed DoD twice about it now but never got a reply. Guess I could always mod an E-an head if all else fails ^_^

15. I don't think so. Like Ducan I-ra so far has only been released as a human version for the unlimited. They might change their minds later but right now E-an is pretty much as close as you're going to get to I-ra without paying secondary market prices for her.

16. I love I-ra she's so pretty she is one girl I really would love to get <3

17. Has anyone seen an I-ra on the market recently? I've been checking ebay but haven't seen her there in a while. I'd probably have to go through a purchasing service for anything other than ebay...

18. Good luck, I hope you can get her! I-ra is amazing, and so worth it! ;)