1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream of Doll - DoT Elf I-ra Discussion

Nov 25, 2006

1. Me toooooo! I REALLy hope I don't like her face when they show it!! I can't buy another big girl now! ;_;

And and... just when I have to pay for... *cough* *cough* no, taht didn't mean another mini boy, no, not at all, no sir :sweat

But I do love her ears, more than the elf boys' ^^
      Theirs are bat ears, hers are vampire ears!! yay XD

2. I agree! I really do hope she's ugly! >.< I have too many girls on my wishlist and I have NO IDEA why I want a lot of girls. o_o I've been trying to find some boys on my wishlist! >.< But I do hope to see her face soon!

3. himitsu > I love the ducan (and the doc) ears.. they are so cute and not-that-evil-looking xD
      But I don't think she will be safe with me, if she have to have such a pair of ears.. I have already broken my Ducans ear which are a lots smaller o.o oops..

.o0(I wonder how her hands looks like, the little part of them I can see looks a bit.. weird ^^' I don't like hands there are "folded" like that o.o)

and besides.. I'm waiting for another doll already and I don't have the money for a DoT more.. but.. if that is an elf shall then will I start to cry because I have waited on such an elf Dx)

4. Aww Katia!! You broke Alastor's ear?? yikes.

Jenova: How could you!! :o Come to my arms, Alastor honey! I'll comfort you!

(ok, that happens everytime Alastor gets mentioned here, sorry about that... :sweat )

Anyway, I do love the boy's ears, see, I have a bat boy too, but he's a Kirill XD
      And I-ra's pointier, longer ears are so pretty!! But but... buuuut why is DOD releasing her NOW?? *cries*

Seriously, I can't wait to see the pics of her without her mask!!

5. Yeah.. on the 3th day he was here and I didn't realised that before his wig fell of o.o *oops*
      Alastor: Such a clumsy owner! I even have a scar Dx *shows everybody his poor ear*
      Me: Well.. Real men should have scars o.o
      Alastor: Jenova come and save me from this psyko owner, before she also breaks everything else there are left of me! Dx

Yeah.. I want to see her.. NOW >.< maybe is she not so nice to look at without the mask, just like petsha..
      MOVE THAT MASK! *thinks of a thing she saw in the TV today where everybody screamed "move that bus!"*

6. Is anyone else thinking Highhealed Feet option and more Mature Body?:love
      ~Anthony

7. I doubt it... they released DOT too recently to have a new body already O.&#245;'

8. Too is a DOC boy, but they did release a DOC girl- Petsha with a mature body.

9. I'm most definitely hoping for that~! ^_____^
      <3<3<3

10. Same here, Becasue those High Healed Boots look so sleek and AWESOME:D
      ~Anthony

11. anyone else thingking she will be a shall with ears???

I hope not... but we will see, right now I wish i could she her outfit...

I am also thinking her dress will be a black version of petsha's white dress...

12. she won't be shall... o.&#245;'
      they promised not to make another shall XDDD

(and if it is, I'll be ubber disapointed... but what sense would it have? there is already a tender shall on their story)

13. That is a Very good Point CacauBR;) She can't be Shall
      ~Anthony

14. :fangirl: I love her ears.... I love both short LOTRish and rediculously long elf ears >w< so I think hers are great hehe. Though I would be worried about breaking them too o.o".

I can't wait to see what she looks like :)~ although no matter her look I think I will not want her... DoTs are so "perfect" that they're nice to look at but I don't think I could own one again *_*

15. do you think at midnight she'll be revealed?

16. I hope so!! I'm so excited- she looks amazing! DOD is the best!

17. Newest update from DoD:

I-RA will be released at 12pm Korean time, the 29th of November.

18. 00:30 brazilian time.

She is revealed.

SHE IS FREAKING STUNNING GOSH!

She is hot *-*
      and yet she can be sweet with the right make up!

Ohhhh I luved!

19. Wow - wow -wow! My doll plans have just changed. Only one hypermaniac can come home now, but I-Ra is worth it.

Lishe

20. TOO LATE, MANG. DDDDx

(my household is doomed.)