1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream of Doll - DoT Elf I-ra Discussion

Nov 25, 2006

1. OMG!I want her outfit sooo bad!!ANyone interested in splitting her so I can get the outfit?I dont want mask,sword,wig,eyes or doll,just the outfit....Ill get the doll later since I have a Shall coming soon already.

2. O_O oooh no.... She's beautiful!! DX And here I was hoping I'd feel the same way about her as I did for Petsha..

Now I'm worried I will miss the chance to get her.... and I've never bought from DoD before.... ;_;

Oh, and OMG those boots are smexy.... DoD has been including shoes in their Fullsets haven't they?

3. Oh my GOD.... I must have her.... crap, I'm worried too!!!

4. Does anyone know if she will be released in unlimited form. :(

5. OMFG!!!!! She's gorgeous!!! NOooooooooooooo!! I was fearing this moment!! NO NO NOOOOO!!

Someone tell me DOT girls look AWFUL next to CP boys? please? someone??:...(

6. Oh. My. God.
      She is amazing.
      SO freakin' beautiful.

*is dead*

7. OH.MY.STARS! She is so amazingly HAWT! darnit this throws my plans off so bad....

8. Too late indeed... *faints*

9. Dammit! She's amazing! -curses DOD and adds I-ra to her wishlist-

10. I realllly hope DOD makes her unlimited. I can't afford her right now. ><

11. Narf! She is really gorgeous!!

but her nose is a little weird...

12. OMG
      I just saw her and am DEEPLY in love @_@
      I hope she is gonig to be sold as an unlimited fullset..
      I don't want to have to convince my papa to spoil me on short notice X3

13. Oh my goodness I want her so badly. Petsha was just a bit too cutesy for me, but I-ra has the strong, womanly type of features that I adore. Curse you, Dream of Doll. I've got to find some way I can afford her...:(

14. Let's hope she comes back as a human! ROFL like Ducan :P

ack... seriously, DOD, why why WHY!!? and they're releasing her on my bday :(

EDIT: wait no, in Korea it's the day BEFORE my bday which is better, in case I get invitations to have dinner out LOL :P

*cough* anyway....

15. OMG, I love the pointed ears but I have no plan for a lady in the household yet. Talking about splitting, I might want the eyes.

16. does anybody know what time 12 pm is in the US? (PST) AKA, when should I be constantly refreshing my page? XD

17. Korea is five hours (and a day) ahead of me (I'm in Pacific Time), so 12 PM their time would be 7 AM here on the 28th. ...I think.... This is going by the world clock on my cell phone, comparing the time here in LA to the time in Seoul.

*_* God she's gorgeous. I really hope she becomes unlimited, I can't afford her now, I just bought an El.

18. LOL...... whats with everyone in shorts?

I think the outfit would have been better in pants, but thats just me...

I wounder if they will make a standered version of i-ra?

ANyone know yet?

edit: Now that I look at her she kinda looks like a shall with slightly different eyes thats it....
      I wounder if she is shall?

19. Probably. I'd hope so, because I hate the elf ears. But then again, no plans for a girl here.

20. Anyone know how make-up works with fullsets? Do you order it on her page, or do you have to add it to your cart separately?