1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream of Doll's "Dream of Idol" (DoI) line - Luke, A&D and CRUSH!

Nov 27, 2007

1. They dress them so nicely, like some boyband......well it is Dream of Idol.

I don't know about their faces though......O_O

2. DOD kills me again. I LOVE Luke's sculpt - it reminds me of Ducan/Camine, and so I must have one. I suspect he'll be my next boy, especially if the DOI boys end up being larger than the DOT. I love my big boys.

3. OMG!!!!!!!

I can die for themmmm!!!! >//////<

They look taller than DOT? And I like their double joint so much!

Does anybody know when DoD open sell? All of my new year bonus will go to DoD for sure. ^^

4. i'm with you on this ffman. DoD owns my soul *__* it's definitely going to be either A&D or Crush for me, especially if they're going to be taller and double jointed. i know EXACTLY what i want for christmas now :3

5. They look really gorgeous. *_* Kinda like DOT but with toned muscles, which make it somewhat odd but. *__*

6. Wow these boys are awesome and very good looking
      Luke Ver 2 reminds me of my character if he was all grown up ^^

7. me want girl dollies ; ; i hope they release some girls ; ; no wait...dont...i dont need to want more dolls!

8. *looks at bank account: you are so 'doomed' :...(

DOD you've done me in again!

Actually, I'm now regretting all the money I spent on clothes, wigs, shoes, etc recently. Wah! I thought the I in DOI was going to be Infant and was quietly confident I was safe from temptation. But now...:sweat

These boys look tall! Can't wait to see details, including prices - so I know how much I have to save :shudder

Now I must go and shake my fist at the DOD site some more.

9. oh my... Lahoo and the others have all grown up ^o^!

(and here we were speculating it was "Dream of Infants" lol)

...face sculpts still look quite young though... but the bodies certainly show promise *__* (i could just imagine body swapping and resin comparison threads popping up in the future~~)

10. OH man I GOT to get me 1 or 2 of those bodies XD
      DANG they are HOT!! I like Luke and A&D best, very sexy looking ^_~*
      Can't wait to know how tall they are and full body pictures~!!!

Sabriell

11. I love Luke... and he is going on my wishlist as I can't afford him for a while but I am keeping my eye on him.

12. I want a Luke *___* I'm doomed if they're in the 70cm range. I loves bigger boys.

13. Wah! I always thought DOD was too stylized for me but...Luke just changed all that - the bodies are gorgeous! I wonder what it will be like... *crosses fingers for around 65-68cms*

14. Y'know, I was trying to buy less DoD dolls, but here they go again ;___;

15. Hoo boy, I sure hope these guys aren't in the 70cm range, because then I'd definitely have to get one. Please be short, please be short. :sweat

16. O.O i adore luke! its the first dod thats really got me jaw wide open......he will be mine:D

17. I think i'm probably the only person who's thinking "meh" at them. They don't do anything for me =/ Their face-ups are really nice (especially Lukes) and i love the outfits, the new double joints look good to but i've never liked six packs. I don't know, i guess i'm just not feeling anything from them :sweat

18. I just hope they're not limited...:sweat

19. I hope they are not limited too...if they are I might have to survive on bread and water for one month because I must have Crush :sweat

20. I love the bodies! DoD have amazingly beautiful faces, but I'm more interesting in the bodies for my big model doll ^^