1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream of Doll's "Dream of Idol" (DoI) line - Luke, A&D and CRUSH!

Nov 27, 2007

1. GUH. I want them all. T^T

I'm totally head over heels for Crush ver 2. <333333333

2. I forsee allot of DOT's in the market place.

Seems the future is muscle dolls that look real. They must be working out 24/7 for thoes bodies and so tall. I guess they are full time skateboarders.

Can I imagine coming home to 3 of them waiting for me?
      Real men suddenly seem very very unfit.... switches on MTV

:)

3. i wouldn't knwo what to do with a 70 cm boy..
      but do so want one of these..
      maybe a luke or a crush..
      u think they will be around 2 yrs later? coz i need the monies...
      if i were to have only ONE big doll for the rest of my life i'd pick from these 3!
      anyone love crush v.1? the pic where he looks like gonna strip?
      i think they wouldn't be limited.. coz DOI is a whole new categoryof DODs.. so most prob they are here to compete with senior delfs..

how much more expensive would they be? around $600+++?

4. They're much too ripped for me to want them (I dislike very defined muscles), but I can definitely appreciate them - they're gorgeous. I especially like V1 Luke *__*

5. To me they seem very sexual. Luke version one is sexy to say the least. I bet they can entertain us with stomach ripples, bouncing coins and all that stuff. As well as one handed push ups.

6. Okay, I offically want crush...He'd make the perfect doll for this one person I have in mind. I just hope he comes with clothes or I'm gonna be having a naked boy for a while. They look so tall! :o They have got to be taller than DoT's I just can't see them being shorter! Here I was saying I got the only DoD doll I wanted...now they go and make me want another one!

7. WOW they do have BIG EARS? anyone else see that! Yes I did say ears...

8. Yeah, I noticed their big ears. I think it's cute!

9. Oh my gosh. Wow. :o A&D ver. 2 is like... My dream boy. :aheartbea Can't wait to see those prices pop up. x_x;

10. Dumbo was very cute now he had big ears gotta be good right!

11. That's totally a good thing, and I noticed that a few of the dolls have pierced or earrings in general! :D

12. yeah i agree, a little too much muscle for me unfortunately. especially that little extra rib they've added just above the pec o.O looks out of place

but the boys faces are gorgeous XD i think i'll make my mind up when we've seen nude pics etc

13. i think the abs looks abit too unnatural to me > < but they did a gd job on the joints! i quite like the proportion of the body. As for the face sculpt, i still have some reservations abt them.... until i see the owner pics ^^;;

14. wow!! they're so gorgeous!!! >,< oh my my Levin is getting jelous!! XD

I hope that they are a bit taller ehehe...

15. :D :D :D

Luke! So pretty! Okay, all DoD dolls are pretty, but Luke really appeals to me. The bodies are also gorgeous, but Luke's head is what I'm really in love with. He's like a more grown-up Camine. :D :D :D

Seriously, Luke just beat Homme Ducan to become my favorite DoD doll ever. :)

16. I need A&D no.2.!
      They are all too perfect, but A&D is some kind of dream :o

17. I just checked out all of DOI boys and Luke ver 2 and A&D ver 2 is my fav. I think that A&D looks like Ducan except for the nose and huge ears.. ehehe...

I definitely get one of these hopefully late next year?? ehehehe...

18. oh man! im totally in love with D.O.I~!!!!!!

19. Anybody else slightly reminded of DBSK/TVXQ? XD

They're SOOOOOOOOOO hott though. *____* <3333
      I was looking at their pictures and had to consciencely thing "do not drool...do not...drool...do...drool..." ^^;

The only thing I really don't like very much is how boney and muscular they are..>_< I hate muscles, and the bones make them look kinda anerexic...>.>;

20. Just when I think I've got the DODs I want, they have to come out with a whole new line of sexy boys! I'm totally smitten with Luke! And I have no idea which version of him I want more, but I'm sold on him!
      I just want to know how tall he is, what he's going to cost, and exactly when he's going to be released :)