1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream of Doll's "Dream of Idol" (DoI) line - Luke, A&D and CRUSH!

Nov 27, 2007

1. Hahaha....it seems that a lot of people like DOI :D
      I really like their sexy lips!
      Dream of Doll is becoming more popular now...

2. OMG.... they are so sexy! I love Dream of Doll...why did they have to tempt me with more sexy boys?
      *shakes fist*
      Why did I get into this hobby? Everyone was right, I can't just buy one! And I don't even have one yet!

3. I really hope they're tall, really really tall. I love the idea of taller dolls, but I haven't found any I like...u_u

(Though, the senior delfs are beautiful, but they're not all that tall...o_O; )

I'm definately going to get one, as long as they're not over $700...I'll just sand the muscles and ribs down a little bit. XD

4. To Earthbound_Angel:
      Haha....Yeah, I totally understand how you felt!
      So, are you now saving for DoI instead of DoT (Sha)?

5. Yeah, I strongly agree with you!
      I really like tall guys.
      I also like Senior Delf. But, I don't really like their sculpts of their bodies. :sweat
      I prefer DoI's body! :love They look more realistic and sexy!

6. Wow...usually I am instantly crazy about any big DOD boy but not so this time. The heads are putting me off.
      I like the actual face sculpts themselves but one of the profile shots made me go 'err wait a minute' and I have come to the conclusion the actual face area looks like its fairly small compared to the rest of the head - look how far the wigs are pulled down to cover their ENORMOUS foreheads.....ewww. i cant take it! I have a huge forehead so i hate them! LOL!
      And considering they are so muscular their faces have a very young-boyish quality too. Again I find this more noticeable with the profile shots.

In profile their chins look too tiny also.

I might still love Luke anyways...LOL!!
      But if I got him I think Swift (my DOT Lahoo) might get jealous!

7. lol maybe! Now I can't decide! :whee:
      The new DOI's are making me rethink my choice. I'm wondering like everyone else how much more they are going to be.
      So many sexy boys...so little money!

8. well if you think about it this way, dollmore's 70cm line is called "model" so im guessing "idol" is dod's way of saying theyre larger...

i mean models are usually taller than the rest of us lol....

i would kill to see dod make these in girls

9. They do have wide foreheads and they come out far forward. Thats the first thing I noticed in the face closeups.

10. I'm not minding the forehead as much as the huge ears, personally.

11. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Oh my lord GAHHHHHH I want!!! man their allll soooo sexy they look like a kpop boy group oh no man why must they tempt me soooo much their bodies are so gorgeous!!! I hope their tall omg nooooo.
      they remind me of the members of TVXQ with a Bi Rain body XD nooooo I want!!! *wallet sulks!!!*

12. o.o OH MY GOD! They're so freakin awesome! Why DoD? WHY did you have to make dolls that I could easily make into my OCs? WHY?! *sob* They almost make me want them instead of DK Hara and Model Ha Yarn Cho ;.; Almost. But not quite. Have to see some more info on them first XD But aghhh A&D #2 and Luke #2 are my favourites though :D

13. Not what I wanted to see at the end of the year, when I'm broke :...(

They are so gorgeous! I'm definitely crushing over Luke V.2 and Crush V.2... yum. :D *sigh* I can't decide who I'm loving better.. maybe Luke?

Though I don't think I can handle a taller boy.. my 64cm Ducan is almost too much as it is (err...I'm very short ^^ ). I wonder if their skin will match the current DOT resin (then maybe I can get a head or two ) yum yum :aheartbea

I really like those bodies, minus the odd ribs in the pectoral area, though that only shows through the body brushing--maybe DOD will be adding this option to makeup too? I wonder if they'll also redo the DOT boy bodies (pleeeeease~)

DOD owns my soul too...

14. Dm Uri who? I ... eeerrr..... one sec my jaw is on the floor!! Luke ver 2!!! OMG he is totally my Sorren in grown up version! Twice as bad, twice a heartbreaker and over a hundred times hotter!!! He totally rocks my plan! If only I could cancel every doll I had ordered!! I want him bad!!! They look 70cm as well... and I am so into tall boys! I was going for a DM Uri Rick but now he is so forgotten!

15. First off, I just want to say that I am totally digging the new trend with more muscular body builds. The new DOI are no exception.

I only have one problem with them and it's their head molds. They still have the DOD look to them. That's the problem. It's fine with their other bodies but it doesn't seem to fit. With bodies like that the heads look way too young.

Still, I will be considering the body type at least for a hybrid doll.

16. My buddy mentioned a lot of sanding, which I have to agree, lol. The muscles look overdone to me. But the bodies are nice and slender. I love the shape of them, just wish they were a little softer and not so over-the-top defined, but that's just my taste. Otherwise they are reaaaly nice. I hope they aren't 70cm cause everyone seems to be doing that and not a lot of people want the bigger dolls. I wonder if their heads will fit onto the smaller DoD bodies tho.

My favorites so far have to be Luke #1 and I like ver. 2 as well, but not to buy, lol, just appreciating at the moment. I'd love to see owner pictures of these boys. ^^

And I must be blind or something, but don't see what is so different about version 1 & 2 of Luke, but hair and maybe a faceup and you can tell its the same mold, but I'm not really seeing where its that different. O.o Can someone kindly point it out? lol.

17. I had an absolute panic attack XD I screamed, ran around the house 20 times, and screamed again before I could calm down! Luke V. 1 has stollen my heart! <3 Totally going to get him no matter WHAT!

18. Does any one have any idea about how tall they are???

19. I think their in the 70cm range.

20. so hot....-grabby hands-