1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream of Doll's "Dream of Idol" (DoI) line - Luke, A&D and CRUSH!

Nov 27, 2007

1. Argh I'm gonna miss the event. D<
      I really wanted Crush ver.1 though. >.<

2. Because a lot of people did not have the money to order a doll so close to Christmas, and they might like one of the heads.
      And it lets me get cool stuff for my new doll..
      But on the other hand, I may totally fall in love with it, and keep it. Who knows.

3. Because I don't think anyone is going to scoff at a free head or an extra $150. I believe Luts requested people not to sell the extra heads on one of their event, and that stopped no one. I wasn't going to sell mine (rather use it for face-up practice), but I saw someone wanting one, contacted them, and they set the price. They're very happy to be receiving the head so I'm happy it works out well.

4. What CathyM and KeiCai_Ayan said. Plus asking them to do that might confuse them.

5. Yeah same goes for me... I think I may use my free head to do some faceup practice but in the end I'll probably sell it on here or at a convention with some extra eyes and a wig that I have. Probably get a good price for it.

I know the companies dont want us to sell off the extra stuff... but really, some people sell off their dolls. So you could ask them why bother buying a doll when they'll turn around and sell it.

I dunno, personal opinion really.

And yeah like people said already, who would really message DOD and say they don't want the free head.

6. I think what I'm confused about is why the company would care in the first place whether you keep or sell the doll. Either way, they're getting their dolls get exposure.

Perhaps the companies aren't doing it for monetary reasons, but for ethical ones instead. I think what they're getting at is if you don't want your free head, you should give it to someone who does instead of selling it for profit.

(I'm keeping my event head --- I especially love Lahoo's lazy eye look, and this Tender version plays that part up even more! :aheartbea)

7. Hm.. Ya know? That sounds like it would actually be what they're getting at. Maybe it is. ^^

8. yeah me too, I don't like it enough to buy it, I think it doesn't suit their personalities as idols, well that's what I think:)

9. Yeah it doesn't really fit the personality of my boy very well! XD But it's still REALLY cute!!!! <3 <3 <3

10. Yep, its nice. But it doesn't fit what I think my boy's personality is going to be like, either.

11. I'm actually not too fond of the new outfit; way to frilly for my tastes. I'm looking forward to when/if they release more outfits like the D.O.I. defaults, though. I really love that style. :3

12. Too frilly for me. Love the coat, tho

13. I personally don't like it either. It isn't my style or my future boys either. It's too frilly. I want more clothes like their default style too!

14. Yeah! If they came out with all 6 of the default outfits... I would easily buy them all! XD

Or at least... try too >>...

15. XD Guess I'm the only one who could definitely see myself using bits and pieces of the outfit. Could definitely do without the hat though. They're on a silly hat craze as of late. :huh?:

16. Haha oh I know!! DOD really does like their hats don't they! XD

17. awesome... you have to show me your Nittle Grasper kids when you get them ready *has a noriko cosplay sitting in her room*