1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream of Doll's "Dream of Idol" (DoI) line - Luke, A&D and CRUSH!

Nov 27, 2007

1. mmhh, I am also rather turned off by the childish faces on such ripped abs...
      Im loving the definition and shapes of the muscles and how long and slender they are... would love to photo these boy's and build outfit's to show off there shapes... just those faces O.<; uurgh
      I like them... just it's nor sitting right with me...
      hope they make the bodies availble seperatly... though I can't imagine what I would replace the head with.
      still very tasty.

2. I have one more question sorta... The DOT boys were not that well endowed for their size do you think that same will happen with these boys???

As for the muscles that many people don't like that much, you could just leave them un-blushed so that they are not that visible. You don't have to seam them...

Oh does anyone have any idea as to when they are going to be in stock??

3. I really really like Crush face and I hope they are very tall (^_^) ~~~

4. *floored*

Oh MY FREAKING GAWD!!!! That's... look at those gorgeous dollie guys!!!:love

5. I hope they are slightly larger, too.

6. ROFL!! Yeah, same here XD

Poor DOD boys, seriously... give them some bigger egoes, DOD!! :(

7. man I really do hope the prices are not outrages. How much do you guys think they will be up too??

8. I just noticed they all have the Dumboish ears, like the Homme boys (aka Ducan Kirill and Ivan).

Gah, but they're still so gorgeous!! *in love*

9. Yeah, I'm thinking about modding the ears to be more elf-like. I think that would "solve" that "problem" pretty well. :)

And I find it ironic people are complaining about the muscles. I was just watching a YouTube with a shirtless guy that had those exact same muscles. Including the "rib" in the middle of the chest. I think it's sexy. :aheartbea

10. I'm hoping between the $600-$700 range.

On a side note, would anyone be interested in a split? It's the body I'm really after. :]

11. I'm all love for that new, muscular bod! Here's hoping that they're taller!

Crap. I'm still on a Twilight series high, and Luke ver. 2 looks a lot like the way I pictured Jasper to be. IwillnotmakeaCullenfamilyofdolls. IwillnotmakeaCullenfamilyofdolls. I will not...

:hamster:
      Tacti

12. yeah I agree I really like their bodies its really sexy and you really dont see it much on some of the other dolls. It makes them more mature and realistic in my opinion.

13. Good because I still want a Camine more than one of these. As much as I like the new joints and the taller style, I don't like six packs and muscles so much hehe. And Kira would kill me dead if I got one of these instead of his beloved Camine Dachufel XD

14. That seems like a good deal I was thinking it might be about the Senior Delf, Model doll prices.

15. the body proportions look very good, and no lower body jointing division, so your eyes could just travel way way down... *fans self... too hot in here!* even the hands look proportional to the face.

but yeah, quite on the "too ripped" side (but we can always sand it down haha) -- the main reason why it doesn't seem to work on some people is the maturity of the faces are not enough in proportion to the body (like, put a kid's face on an adult body^^;;;). and that neck joint just bulges out everytime they tilt their head side to side @_@ (just see Luke v1's first pic... ugh).

i think DOD scored one again though XD. argh, this is such a tough decision between Soom's Spinel and this!

16. Why now?! Gosh they are sure looking good, but I think they will be at least between 65-70cm in height, price well that could go up too depending if they come with the outfits shown. I want naked pics to see how they look if it's really too much muscle or just right;)

17. ;A; I have to agree..with whatsherface...*forgets username -_-;;*
      what are double-joints? *doomed to be a n00b forever*

18. Does anyone know If any new information will come out soon??

19. oh my god DoD is trying to KILL MY WALLET O_O holy crap they're gorgeous.

20. double-joints = more options for bending body parts ^__^ (example, Fairyland's Feeple...)