1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Realm Update Discussion Thread

Oct 7, 2009

1. I really like SuiTian. But I hope he doesn`t have as big nose as WU HEN. WU HEN`s nose looks so huge when you see him from a certain angle. I hope it is not the same with SuiTian when you see him from that angle. I really liked WU HEN to, until I saw his nose in profile. He is really pretty but sadly I hate his big nose:|

2. manabusama, I know what you mean about those noses. Wonder if they would look okay if they were sanded a little??

SuiTian's nose is not as long, just a bit at the tip. You can see it here.

3. I'm really crazy about Mr. K and am just bumping to see if anyone has bought a doll from DR lately. I know about the tan resin problem, but I'm planning to buy the yellow/normal color. I am curious to see a report on a normal skin doll; resin quality, etc. I love everything about these dolls, but need a little additional information before buying one.

4. I just read the story about some tan doll from this company. And it got me a bit scared of getting a doll from there. I wasn`t exactly supose to get a tan doll or anything. And SuiTian is a doll I would have loved to have in the future. Just love his face and outfit. But I really need to find out more about these dolls and company. I sure hope this company is not a bad company. They have so beautiful dolls. I read something from some thread that there were some bad horror storries about this company. I hope it is not as bad as it sounded on that thread.

5. Sounds like the biggest problem is quality control, and that even NS dolls have arrived dirty, mismatched and a mix between pink and yellow parts. They alledgedly have good customer service, and will work to resolve problems, but the problem is those problems really should be resolved before they start selling and shipping dolls.

6. Then maybe it would be wiser to just get the head and find a new body for it. For the moment I am not going to buy anything. I have some other dolls that I am saving up for right now. And I think I`ll just chill around on the different threads and see what other people have to say about this company.

7. I hope they ressolve the quality control issues, till I love their sculpts and they have that pure white skin body - in 70cm quite rare out there (match minimee heads) - I wan to put RS Long head on it oneday.

8. Their customer service is amazing. It took awhile, but they gave me a full refund for the doll itself, and let me keep the doll to work on. The elastic was so tight, so I'm just waiting for some to arrive from a GO I participated on. I can't wait to see what he looks like re-assembled with all the colour issues blushed out, or at least properly disguised under some stratigically placed scars.

9. My mom got a Red Coreco in NS soon after he came out, and he's quite lovely. The sculpt of the face is really top-notch. He did come with a few dirty spots here and there (which came off with a damp cloth) and he lost an eyelash in shipping, but that was the worst of it for us. ^^

I should probably also mention that the magnets connecting the hands to the wrists are REALLY weak. Still, that's nothing that a stronger magnet can't fix... Now that they're on their second body type, the problem may not even still apply.

10. The weak magnets in the hands still applied for my boy. I restrung him with the magnetic hands, and they kept falling off when they were just lightly touched. The headcap also drove me crazy as I couldn't put his wig on without it slipping off. I ended up drilling a few holes into him and putting some "stoppers" in so now it stays in place with no problem. The only problem I currently have is the ears. They like to fall off as well, but I like the idea of changing them out. But they just won't stay every time I mess with his wig, and ear falls into his lap. It's like he was a village person in Robin Hood Men in Tights.
      He is lovely though, now, and he's stopped glaring at me as he now has something to wear.

11. I really like some of these boys. The big noses is the main selling point for me ;)

But I was wondering, do you know any shorter body that could fit? All my other dolls are 55 to 60cm and I really don't want a 70cm boy to tower over them... >< But their heads seem pretty big :/