1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Valley 1/3 Doll Discussion

Nov 27, 2018

1. Oh phew, I was hoping this would be the case! It's so easy to tell I haven't had to wait for non-secondhand dolls in a long time :XD:
      I appreciate it~

2. @BaroquePopPrincess No problem! DV is thankfully on the normal end. DC/DZ is about 6 or so months, as are some other companies, and Dollshe...well, we won't even talk about Dollshe.:sweat

3. You guys were talking about how well this body would hybrid with other companies, and then just a few days ago, I saw the Mephisto.Pheles head from Doll Chateau. There's a slight size difference between the neck joints, but I'm wondering if some sanding to widen the space would work. It'd be a GREAT alternate head design for my character, if I ever wanted to swap between the two sculpts.

The thing is tho, is that his collar would almost completely hide his neck, anyway, so I guess if I go to do this, I'll show you guys the resin colors side by side and how they fit/if anything needed sanding? That way at least between DV and DC you could see how they'd look?

DC has always been incredibly spindly n spidery to me, but DV is like a more realistic version of it. I kinda wanna hybrid and see what happens anyway. :D

4. I did not know dream valley existed and wow! I'm getting the B70-01 body to try and match it up with the extensions + hands/feet from Doll Chateau's A-body-03. I'll be putting a IOS Elafi head on it and just work on it so it is hopefully not too top heavy. I'll be getting everything at the same time, if it ends up not working I already have a backup idea of what to do with it :sneaky

5. Does anyone happen to have Dream Valley white and Doll Chateau/Dollzone white? Are they a close resin match?

6. Anyone here that having a DV female in 1/3 scale and maybe have some other SDs at home? :D

7. @Hasentraene The 1/3 DV female is new, so I doubt anyone has one yet.

8. Yeah i asked somwhere else, i felt it was longer ago X'D but now having contact to a person that ordered one :D

9. I have not been obsessed with a bjd for a long time and was relieved because of it. However, now that I've seen Athos and his gorgeous body I can't stop thinking of him. At first I thought the head face sculpt was not manly enough for the body or that it looked too small. However, now that I've been looking at it for over a two weeks I think it looks really great. I honestly can't justify a new doll. In fact I have over 15 I want to sell as I collected so many because of my BJD obsession. I'll just keep looking at him and luckily he's not limited so he can wait.

10. I am just starting a layaway with BJDivas for the new girl from Dream Valley Z7 the fullset blew me away. Not getting the guns, as hate guns. Instead she will yield at least one katana, maybe two.

11. <3 I can't believe I forgot to find this board. I've been having fun with my new DV Cecelia. It took a bit to get all her human parts (they accidentally sent the winged torso instead) but it's been lovely having her with all the correct pieces.

I'd love to introduce Emily Marie Harding, or Emy for short. Ooooh I can't wait to get her body blushing done.

[​IMG]

12. What a lovely girl!! I adore her sweet smile :love

Where did you find her outfit? (I have one of the 1/3 boys from DV and I'm having trouble finding something to fit...)

13. She's actually a mismatch of things. 1/4 shirts fit the best, 1/3 pants and skirts (sometimes the waist is too big and needs to be pinned). But with winter her clothes are kinda baggy anyways. I'll be making her some better fitting clothes soon though. :)

14. Does anyone have Lloyd? I saw he's on the discontinue list and he'd been tempting for a while

15. Hello guys :) Just wondering if anyone has owner photos of Qing or Elias since I'm looking at them for the purple resin event.

16. Still waiting on my girl. Paid her off in January and still no word. This makes it now seven months. I hope they are all o.k. since this virus but haven't heard from any doll companies except Little Rebel.

17. My Qing just arrived earlier in the week...

[​IMG]

18. She's so striking! Is that the default faceup? Do you happen to have any front-facing photos of her? :aheartbea

19. That's the default, yes... And I only had time for the one snapshot this afternoon. I'll take a few more of her when her brother (my long, long-awaited Athos) arrives this weekend.

20. ^^^. can't wait to see Athos & more of Qing <3