1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Valley 1/3 Doll Discussion

Nov 27, 2018

1. Oh no BJDivas have the full listing for the new horseman and it is so very very tempting Apocalypse-Black Horsemen Withered

it would be absolutely perfect for one of my characters guess it’s time to start weighing up layaway options

2. hime nao, Oh, no! I LOVE him! :love

3. The skulls. I want the skulls so badly.

4. oh no i was really hoping the horsman would be a 40-50cm doll so i wouldn't want him but he is huge and perfect :love unfortunately i won't be able to get the money to buy him in such a short time so i hope lots of other people do so i can live vicariously through them lol

5. totally agree 1/4 might have been easier to resist :lol:
      one of my universes is spawned from the horsemen mythology, though none were part horse so far LOL
      as tough as big horses are to come by, this is an interesting option. such graceful lines as always and i love the niello resin it's gorgeous.
      i might be doomed again. Dream Valley might as well just live in my wallet.

6. Gimalkin, get him! Get him!!! :dance:dance:dance One of us has to get him! And that weird skin colot is to die for. It is just beautiful.

7. Apocalypse would make a wonderful companion to my Soom Beryl... oooh no! I'm really digging his accessories too. I think I can make this layaway work. :evilplot:

8. Do it. One of us has to!!!

9. Yes! Apocalypse would look great with my purple Beryl, too. But she is not getting him. :lol:

Do it! Do it! We need to see him around here.

10. spreadsheet says: Concentrate and ask again
      (read it like the "magic 8 ball" LOL)

better move around some stuff and try for: Signs point to yes
      :lol:

11. Coming in here to ask about resin matching and the horseman. I told myself to get a grip on my layaways but here we are. :XD:

If I get him at all I'll only be able to afford the body at the momebt, but I'm curious about what resin matches what? I have heads I'd like to put on him - Little Monica (white or normal), Switch (any color), Volks (any color), Soom (grey, newer) and Luts (white or normal) and was wondering which of their skin tones would match any of these? If any?

I'm totally new to this company and can't find much information on matching these, so I'm sorry for asking! I'm still researching on my own.

#131 Littlebirdzoom, Oct 4, 2022
      Last edited: Oct 4, 2022
    12. I did a comparison of DV normal yellow and Luts RSN here: https://denofangels.com/threads/dream-valley-vs-luts.845950/

I can take a picture of the same headcap with recent Volks normal later as well, since I don't know if anyone's done that previous. There are also a few comparisons with DV white if you dig through the references forum though.

13. I've only WS, PS and a light grey from Dream Valley, and none of the other ones you want to match but Switch RW & NS/PB.
      DV's pink skin is darker than Switch rosy white and not a match to NS/PB.

however, DV's standard white is almost identical to Doll Chateau and DollZone WS (a creamy tone), there might be more variety of comparisons for your other WS to those.

14. Here's a fool who bought The Horseman! :XD:

He'll be in grey though, the Niello color is pretty, but... I'm not into it's price tag.

He'll hopefully go nicely with my grey Heliot. :evilplot:

15. Congratulations, Angelesk! :D He is going to be fabulous! :sumomo:

Get ready to give us lots of spam. And we need to know as soon as he ships.

16. I really want a horseman, but I also need human legs, and I don't want to buy a second body just for that.

17. I just ordered Apocalypse too, and I can't to resist, took him as at promo :drool

Cloudedmind, maybe u can ask them to sell u those human parts?

18. @Riku LIN I've asked on the BJD News thread that Alice's Collections started, as well as DV's IG page for the doll, but haven't gotten a response.

19. Cloudedmind, maybe they not have time to check all social etc, I think better to write to them directly
      Idk how working AC, cos I ordering via Clover Singing. Usually I asking them about some staff etc. at mail

20. @Riku LIN I don't know if you can write to DV directly. But, I did just email Christina from CloverSinging. Maybe she'll get back to me. If not that's just more money in my pocket I guess especially as I've been eyeing the Peakswoods dolls.