1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Valley 1/3 Doll Discussion

Nov 27, 2018

1. well, i'm in for the horseman. i really regretted not getting Scar, and also the 1/4 size wolftaur
      so, not this time. :)

2. Goodnews/Badnews, Christina got back to me and let me know that DV wouldn't sell the legs as an add on. So, no horseman for me.

3. So I just saw the massive discontinuation on Instagram.
      According to BJDivas, none of the bodies shared with non-discontinued dolls are going away - but Z7, Qing, and Cecelia/Belinda human are the only dolls offered on the B56-01 body. I've already emailed BJDivas to find out if the B56-01 body is going to be discontinued, because I want one more.
      Dream Valley! How can you do this to me? :...(
      Also excited to see what new stuff they're going to create.

4. Update: per BJDivas, the B56-01 female body is NOT being discontinued.
      Phew!

5. Hi, is it official that all the bodies will keep being on sale even when the dolls that were sold with that body got discontinued? The bodies are still posted as products in all the dealer's purchase catalogs, so I would like to know if they are still for sale :frownyblush:

6. Yes, trust me, I rushed over to ask the dealers who carry them to make sure. The bodies are staying.

7. Thank you so much for the info!! The discontinued dolls were taken out and the bodies are still there so I can keep plotting my next body purchase, thank you!

8. Has anyone who ordered Horseman heard anything about him shipping yet? I ordered mine through Alice's Collection via layaway and the company said to expect shipping notice by next month. I thought maybe someone else might have gotten theirs sooner. :aheartbea

9. yeah, I ordered via NC and got same answer:
      ''we are receiving our September orders now~
      i guess the October orders will be finished in next month.''

10. Hello!

I was wondering if anyone here had a Supia doll in NS that could check if the Resin colour matches Dream Valley NS ?

Thanks in advance :D

11. So, while I do not have a NS Supia doll, I do have a NS DV doll, and DV NS is very yellow. I had an extra pair of DV NS heel feet that I included with an old, yellowed April Story NS body, and it was almost a perfect match.
      DV NS matches old, yellow-ish NS, like AoD, Doll Chateau, etc. The light beige with yellow and a little gray undertones? Yeah. It's that color.

12. Hey everyone, I'm hoping that other Horsemen have arrived!
      Mine showed up yesterday, so here he is in all of his nude glory. (I wasn't really expecting him, so...his clothes are MIA right now.) :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Oh, he's so pretty. The blushing is phenomenal.

14. @Angelesk he looks so good! is he the lighter grey? the white wig looks so good on him :love i just love his ears too. i'm looking forward to seeing your vision for him :)

i just got my boy today, in the niello dark grey resin. i'm recovering from a hand surgery so i'm not able to put his head on by myself right now, but hopefully i can get some help and take some pictures soon too :) the body blushing on the niello is a sort of brown/grey maybe a bit of metallic sheen to it. once he is put together, this might be the one that gets to stay out on display in a stand since he's got 4 boxes of accoutrements :lol:

15. Yes, Mine is the light grey! As much as I wanted the specialty color, at the time I couldn't justify the price :...(
      The grey is gorgeous though! It's similar to Peakswoods grey color. I'm so sorry about your poor hand!! :o:frownyblush: Hopefully you'll recover soon and we can see your lovely boy too!! I'd love to see the Niello color!! :D:D

16. I know what you mean, I had wished the niello was available blank and without the outfit, but in the end, I'm very pleased with the faceup. the bright collar, greaves and hobble seem like they could use a bit of antiquing.

the grey you have is really beautiful, he seems to glow! it was my second choice, and I waffled a lot :XD: thank you for the well wishes. i'm hoping it's not too long before I can doll-wrangle. :hug:

there's a niello photo in the wait room, I hope they join us here too:love

17. Angelesk, I got mine in Niello, but my pict is ****
      wanted to make normal pics,but atm no time + I trying to get my event staff which they forgot (crown +mask)
      Irl skintone looks very interesting to me
      [​IMG]

18. -waves- hi @Riku LIN - I'm so glad to see yours too! :3nodding:
      the skeleton scales looks so good blushed. I hope your crown and mask arrive quickly too.
      I see a lot of possibility for the skintone being very flexible with various lighting.

19. Grimalkin, yeah he looks like very dark tan, if look from afar on him or on pict. But when u see him near he have a like very cold dark grey color+dark tan, its a bit hard to describe. He like a chameleon :XD:
      [​IMG]