1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Valley BJD Tiny Dolls

Feb 7, 2018

1. I don't have anything from DFA, but I think creamy white is your answer. I've tried to be careful with the amount of light my two dream valley dolls have seen (learning from my first two white skinned dolls from Dearmine) and I always look at them and have those same thoughts. But I went to grab my Loxy to try and give you an answer and I think creamy is it. I mean, he looks creamy even in my extremely dim room.

2. @HeavensChaos It's okay if you don't have any DFA resin, it's a pretty straightforward paper white. I was suspecting DV would be slightly toward creamy... this is my first white skin doll so I definitely want to avoid too much light for her. I really love the DV yosds, but I might have to wait on it for this particular hybrid. *cough* Maybe just get a whole DV doll later on... :eusa_pray

Thank you for helping me out!! :aheartbea

3. @Beedalee here's a photo showing the inside of my DV Gary (tiny dragon) and a Dear Mine Pure White Ear. Dear Mine Pure White is the whitest resin I've seen, but I would say the DV white is a creamy white.

The gray is a neutral gray card for setting the white balance of photographs and compensating for lighting conditions. The photo has been color corrected but of course all monitors will display it differently, but at least it's a reference if you have tools to color balance any photos you take for comparison.

I got the Gary as in stock from a dealer shortly before they were rereleased so he's from the first batch. Otherwise I don't know the date he was made. The Dear Mine ear is older though and has been on display for a long time.

[​IMG]

4. Finally received my tan Ding, who I ordered in May...………..a shot of him with his normal skin brother. Their little faces are just so cute I want to hug them. The tan is really translucent.
      [​IMG]DV Ding Babies by wizgerg3, on Flickr

5. I love them, @JinCIncy ! I've been wanting a large baby bjd for so long! Did you do their faceups? Their hair turned out great.

6. Thanks! They both have company face ups done by Dream Valley.

7. Wow. I really hate the faceup in the company photos, so I'm surprised it looks so good in your pictures. Maybe it's the lighting or something. I love the drawn-on hair, though.

8. They are a lot cuter in person than in the company photos!

9. So glad those alicorn babies were purchasable alone cuz I neeeeed Beth. Just ordered her in white from AC this morning.

Edit: does anyone know what fits the babies? I was looking at pukipuki, lati white, and obitsu 11 pondering if I should just buy stuff to try out.

#189 Leader of the Rats, Jan 13, 2020
      Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
    10. Hi everyone :) I've just purchased my first Dream Valley doll.
      I Have a DV Ding on the way, Wondered what clothes fit these little ones? Would clothes for nappychoo work?

11. Hey guys, I have a DV Plum/Hawthorn (I forget which) and I'm looking for clothes. Does anyone here have them? Would they fit Barbie or MH clothes or any other mass-produced lines? I don't have any Barbies or MH dolls and neither do my friends, so I can't check myself.

12. I've found most dresses/shirts that fit PKF/Lati Yellow. Sylvanian Families/Calico critter dresses work, but are quite short over the large belly Ding has.

13. Thank you! :D

14. My Ding came home yesterday, I just adore these little ones :D

[​IMG]

15. I know it's been, umm, 2 years, but did anyone ask you for that hybrid? If you still have the babies, I'd like to see it.

I tried combing through the thread, but it's slowing down my phone considerably..

16. SosoSOOOO cute! How long did you wait?

17. Thank you ^-^ Luckily for me I found him in stock on octarine so only waited a few days

18. No one has asked. I can try to take pictures tomorrow if still interested.

19. I am super interested

20. Sorry for the wait. I couldn't get into my flickr account and got frustrated, but it's all back!

Here are the PukiPuki and DreamValley Ding hybrid pictures. My PukiPuki yellowed over the years, but as a bonus, I used a pukifee head on the Ding body as well. More pics in my gallery. The PukiPuki s-hook is very small and will have to be swapped, but be careful because it can become easily lost in the Ding body and you'll have to fish and pull it back up like I had to. :sweat Thank you!

[​IMG]Dream Valley hybrid test by Dior, on Flickr

Tags: