1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Valley BJD Tiny Dolls

Feb 7, 2018

1. Thank you so much!
      I actually really like the pukifee hybrid, and I think I have a really old pkf face plate somewhere:fangirl:

But now that I've seen your ding, I'm OBSESSED!

The thing is, I love doing but I want open eyes. Do you think it's even possible on such a tiny doll?
      Grug's eyes are TOO open, or maybe it's the shape I want to alter.
      But if I could open ding's eyes, I'd be in business!

2. That's how I feel as well. I like Ding better, but I want open eyes. I am not brave enough to try a mod like that, though. Maybe we should petition Dream Valley.

3. Did anyone happen to get any of the newer foxes Glen & Aiden or Julie? I'm curious to see some owner photos since there haven't been any posted in here. I was wondering how well they pose with those big tails with their slim bodies.

4. @Suki-ru I have the wolf body of Glen and Aiden, there was a mixup with the head and I received the wrong head from my group order partner so I'm waiting for the switch, though
      I can get some pictures tomorrow of just the body, I think it poses pretty great, honestly. It holds poses so well, the tail is bigger than the body is but I think it helps it out. It adds an extra point of contact with the floor, I got mine earlier to stand on one leg using the tail

5. @NamelessPierrot Some photos of it's posing would be great, thanks!
      I have just the body on layaway (sad the ears weren't available) and hearing that makes me more anxious for when it will be here even though I know that won't be till the end of the year or start of next year >w<

6. @NamelessPierrot Thanks for sharing the photos! I love their little detailed beast hands and feet.
      He was doing pretty good for being on carpet even :XD:

I think this slimmer taller body is more my tastes than their previous, smaller chunkier body.

7. @Suki-ru I couldn't get him to stand on my counter, it was too slick for there to be any traction
      I also should point out, the hands don't have a ton of mobility as they're magnet and any time I tried to turn the wrist or move the hand, the hand would pop off and not actually...Shift
      Otherwise, I think it's great, real sturdy

8. @NamelessPierrot Oh I see. I did not know they had magnetic hands that's interesting to know.

9. Oof, wish I had known they were magnet hands earlier! I have this body on order too but... oh dear, I am actually not liking it at all in pictures! I even paid extra for more hands. :( I think I expected something that bends as amazingly as Dollzone’s current 1/6 bodies. I hope when I get it I will feel differently!

10. I honestly didn't think to test how well his body bends, I can say the tail is fairly limited because of the fur details though
      I think the hands could be swapped out for strung ones if you find them that size, the magnet is in the wrist piece which is attached via s-hook, so you should be able to take the wrist piece out and replace it with a standard s-hook hand. But they're soo tiny

11. I have had a look around for owner pictures, and it doesn’t bode too well for me. I can’t find any in which the doll looks natural. The best the body seems to look is when it is standing in the poses DV gave it (which is what enticed me), but doesn’t seem to pull-off other poses in a natural-looking way.

I actually just sold my suitable normal 1/6 hands I could have used too, agh!

By the way, I imagine the tail is strung through the body since it looks so heavy, but do you know exactly how? Is it on its own string, or have they done something weird and put it on the legs string?

12. [​IMG]Izumo - Balance by HeavensChaos, on Flickr

Izumo got a skirt, that I had to hand sew because my sewing machine refused to do anything, so she looks super cute with her wig and an actual bottom now. I need to get some magnets to bolster the ones she has, they aren't strong enough to go through her wig.

13. Who all else is getting the kitties? I just ordered a Bustet in white from AC, as well as a Sultan head for the little guy I'm reshelling.

Couldn't resist her stubby fuzzy legs, she's gonna be friends with my Soom Lilid lion boy.

Still waiting on Beth as well, can't wait til they start shipping those ones out. What's the current wait time looking like btw? I ordered her mid-January.

14. I’m getting a kitty, I needed a cat doll In my collection and a centaur and they seemed to fit both criteria. Though they just released giraffe centaurs in purple and grey and I’m kinda regretting my purchase...but only a little.

15. They need a minimum order of 10 to sell the purple resin giraffe girls... I was tempted but went with the gray.

16. I'm completely in love with the giraffe centaurs, they're so graceful!! I'm already waiting for a Gloria in tan so I'm trying to resist the temptation :XD:

17. Would anyone who owns a Gary or Carey be willing to see if they're able to fit 12mm eyes? I know they're optimized for 10mm, but I've fallen in love with a 12mm set for a Gary I just ordered from a dealer, and I'm wondering if there's any way I could make them work. :sweat

18. Sadly I won't be getting the 1/6th fox body thanks to some frustrating negligence on part of the shop owner taking orders on items they aren't able to order. T____T They conveniently waited a whole month to inform me... Hopefully I can find one on the second hand market later in time :...(:...(

Tags: