1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Valley BJD Tiny Dolls

Feb 7, 2018

1. oh no, @Suki-ru that is terrible! Was it a dealer? I still have my doubts about mine so I will PM you if things go that way. Sorry to hear that happened!

2. Yea it was @nattherat sadly and ruined my whole day learning that. I had the option of getting the human version but it's not the same even though it sort of is lol. Thanks ^^

3. Is it okay to ask which dealer? I feel like I have a sneaking suspicion which given some of my own dealer experiences!

4. My Gary came in a couple days ago, and he decided to celebrate his arrival and new face-up by exploring my succulent fairy garden. I'm in love with this little guy - he's super expressive and stands like a rock.

[​IMG]

5. DV not only released new yosd sculpts, but a new body too!!! [instagram link] :D

I was concerned the new 25cm body would be drastically smaller than the original 28cm one, but they're pretty similar. Whew! The new one is thinner, and the jointing looks like it might be more peanut-like... i am worried about the ankles and wrists though, the ball-joint seems to be absent/fused to the hands and feet. i hope it poses well.

I had heart eyes for Zircon the moment cloversinging teased promo pics on her insta, but Heart is sooo cute too! I've been wanting a Dream Valley doll, but now I have choice paralysis lmao

#225 Beedalee, May 20, 2020
      Last edited: May 20, 2020
    6. Wow, that body's even smaller than Littlefees, which are 26 cm. I don't know, I have a 28cm Petite Ai and a 26cm Luts Honey Delf and they are different enough that they can't really share clothes. My Honey Delf looks like she's wearing her big brother's clothes.

I hope they don't discontinue the old bodies; I've been saving up for one. That Spade though, wow. :love

7. @thessalyrose Right though!! The two DV bodies seem close, but I still worry about clothing fits. Most of my other yosds are on the slimmer side at least... but I also really hope they don't discontinue the old bodies, I was pretty fond of them! I wonder if these yosd heads fit on the old bodies too? I've read some conflicting neck measurements.
      But either way... they're sooo cuuute.... :sweat Spade is such a sulky baby!

8. She is so sulky! I never thought I'd like dolls with frowny or sad faces, but they are starting to fill up my collection. The grumpy ones are just so sassy.

9. Nox finally arrived yesterday. She's even more orange than I expected her to be being tan skin.
      [​IMG]
      Here's a pic of her. The wig needs some desperate styling. With face up I'll be able to cool the orange down I'm sure.

10. @IzabethS Wow, congrats on her arrival!!! I was tempted to get a tan Ann too. (Which became a tan DV doll in general)

The resin is a bit more orange (and more translucent?) than other tan DV dolls I've seen, but I've heard a lot of 'orange'-tan dolls mellow out quickly though? tbh, I'd love to see more photos of her and (her future faceup too!) :D

11. Thanks @Beedalee! I was quite surprised at how orange she is, but I think I can live with it. Her face up will include gold and pinks I think, similar to Neriah, my WS Ann.

I think most of the tan DV dolls I've seen so far had been blushed by the company, which skews what the tan will look like. But they might be going down the same route as DZ in the past, where the tan progressively got more and more orange.

12. @IzabethS I love Neriah's facep so much, (I believe she was one of the first DV Anns I saw with a custom faceup) so I am *very* excited to see how her counterpart turns out! :love

Also, I contacted DV to ask if the original 28cm 1/6 bodies (B6-01 and B6-02) would work with the new 1/6 heads, and they not only replied but included a photo!!! I was so excited I had to share it here. Here's the reply:

"Hi Rebecca,
      Please check the pic attached,it's Zircon's head with B6-01 body.I think it's quite appropriate.
      Any question please let me know.
      Miya"

Zircon is the one I'm eyeing so I was doubly excited! :D I think the new body is super darling too, but I had plans for the original taller body so I'm really happy that it works. This also might be really fun for someone who would like siblings/set of yosds with a small height difference or something!

(edited because photo isn't showing up, but not sure what's wrong with it)

#232 Beedalee, Jun 6, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
    13. Aww I thought the old body was discontinued so I got Zicron with the new body. Her head feels a little too big for the new 1/6 body. I'll see how she looks when she arrives

14. [​IMG]Mischief
      Finally uploaded the pic of Neriah and Nox (and bonus Blossom, OT for this thread, in between). You can just see how much trouble they are!

15. My Loxy arrived. I will give him a proper name once I figure out who he is and what his role here will be.
      [​IMG]Meet my Newest by Marie, on Flickr

16. Received my Aiden II boy and Aiden II pet Wolf, and that is Athos' holding the pet wolf. They are all so beautiful. a few little scratches, but nothing i cannot fix. The mace and extra hands i ordered are missing so hopefully on the way... i should have gotten out the blank wolf from event I, he was supposed to be a Glenn but is also an Aiden :lol: i guess i have Aidens cubed...

[​IMG] flickr
      ps that is faux fur

17. What does everyone think about the limited mushroom dolls? :D I'm in love with Paris, but I'm not sure what color I'd like him in yet. A friend of mine edited the white resin in one of the promo pictures to match the chocolate headcap on the color comparison, but as far as I know, no one has been able to confirm how accurate the color is yet.

Edited photo is under the spoiler if anyone is interested.

[​IMG]

18. I think they're cute but I'm skipping out on them, if that makes sense.
      Can't confirm either; I only have DV Ann and Foxy and they're both in white. The image is really adorable, though! The only darker skin one I remember seeing from them was more of a tan than anything.
      Sorry, not much help here.

19. Chocolate was literally just released with the wolftaurs, so no one will have it yet for at least several more months. I have the old (discontinued) tan and it is orange (and I dislike it). It’s making me seriously contemplate dying my tan skin Ann....

20. @IzabethS I super recommend dyeing! I'm a big fan of it haha, it is really a magic fix-all.

I'm sorry I never updated this thread to say that my wolf 1/6 body arrived (B6-05 monster ver), and much to my delight, the version I got did NOT have magnets attaching the hands! Instead it had normal single piece hands attached via the s-hook. I experienced the version with magnets first-hand, and I wasn't a fan myself, so I was very glad to get a version without. I'm not sure why mine didn't have the magnets - maybe because it was a later release of the body - but I'm glad for it. No pictures though, sorry; I think because my hybrid uses a Doll Chateau head, it's OT for this specific thread.

Tags: