1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Valley BJD Tiny Dolls

Feb 7, 2018

1. Make sure to use a polyester dye if you do, they stick better to resin than the regular cotton dye.

2. I figured out Bustet is so dainty that she fits Blythe clothes. Now I can buy her frilly dresses and she can be a fancy kitty.

3. Hey all, I have a question I'm hoping someone can help me with. I'm looking to get some tinies in the Halloween event and I noticed that the price for a basic, blank Zircon is almost 30 dollars more on Angelesque than it is on Alice's Collections. What's up with that? Is that purely Angelesque calculating exchange rates into their price and if so, does it mean that if I go with Angelesque have to buy less to get to the amount necessary for the event (but pay more apiece)? I have a feeling in the end the shipping to my country (the Netherlands) and especially the customs charges will eradicate the difference between the two dealers anyway... Also, any idea on wait times? I usually only buy second-hand or in stock, so this is kind of new for me^^;; Thanks in advance for any help!

4. @ShuriTigerH I would recommend reading this thread about Angelesque: https://denofangels.com/threads/paging-dealer-angelesque-whitey.816077/

I can really only recommend you go with ACBJD, since from January you will have to pay customs from anything coming from the UK (I’m sorry for my country lol :( ), and because the price discrepancies have went unanswered. Plus Angelesque has significantly longer wait times. That said, it is up to you of course! But I recommend reading the above thread for the dealer caution.

Dream Valley is between 7-9 months wait time, I got my order in 7 months from ACBJD.

5. @nattherat Thanks for the info^^. 7-9 months, holy heck O.o Well, I'll be paying customs regardless of which country I order from and if there's an issue with Angelesque I guess the choice is obvious. Imma go give this some good thought, I WANT a Gru and I really like Zircon, but I don't know if I can handle such a long wait...

6. I hope this won't count as double posting, but I did it, I just ordered for the event through ACBJD:D Kind of terrifying since I've never ordered dolls in an event before (like I said before I almost exclusively buy secondhand or in-stock), but I couldn't pass this one up. So now I'm waiting for Zircon twins in grey skin (boy and girl) with a set of beast hands for each, a Peanut in grey with bodyblushing and a fullset Gru. I guess I should expect them around Easter or something:sweat

7. Oooh, really liking the new jellyfish dolls! (They remind me a bit of the LuMu jellyish dolls Dollzone did a while back). And of course, once again I love the little pet doll as I have a real soft spot for seahorses. :D

Honestly though, it is starting to frustrate me a bit now that DV keeps making such cute or creative pets dolls but only making them available with such a big spend requirement. I know adding it in as a freebie for larger orders is really generous but for people like me who only collect MSD and smaller dolls then there's no hope. I liked how they offered the Peanut doll recently, allowing you to buy it if you bought a DV product. I wish DV would do that with all their pet dolls! :sweat

8. Sometimes Alice's lists petdolls for separate order, so just keep checking their in-stock page. Whenever someone doesn't want the petdoll or cancels their order, they end up there. That's how I recently got a Gem of Doll Dommy (petdoll fish) without ordering a fullset Capricorn doll. :)

9. Okay, I realize this thread is... not very active, but I need to rant for a moment. I kind of fell pretty hard for the new tinies Bless and Cheer, or for their bodies anyway. I've developed a thing for dolls with extra eyes and that demon arm is just perfect, and the venus flytrap arm is such an original idea, I love it. So now I have a dilemma (again). I have the money to put in another order at ACBJD, but I don't like the idea of spending money on a full doll when I don't really need the head (and they don't sell the body separately), and more importantly, THE WAIT TIMES. I'm almost through my second month of waiting for my Halloween event order, with likely another 5 or so to go x_x I'm not sure if I can get myself to put in another order with such a long wait time. Alternatively I could wait for the New Year's orders to start shipping and then try and find a few bodies on the MP, but that would entail even more waiting. It would help if at least one of my two current orders with ACBJD would show some progress>.>. Oh well, back to deliberating some more while the event is still going, I don't even know if they're limited sculpts or not.

Also, small question: does anyone know which Dream Valley skin color (as listed by ACBJD) is closest to Dollzone peach skin? Would that be normal or normal pink? Thanks in advance!

10. i've also been looking at these, and i will be curious to know what folks think about the magnet, since the 1/4 sized 3 armed dolls are strung. if they were 1/4 i'd have probably already sunk myself into an order since those arms are awesome :lol:

But, looks like Bless and Cheer are not limited, so after the event, you will still be able to purchase them, which is pretty cool since i've seen sales up to 20% off on DV.

i would hazard that most people buying these two want the cool bodies, and DV does let you buy separate bodies for non-limited sculpts, and they seem to be allowing it already. LINK
      i do not think DV sends a COA tag for just the body though.

All my DV are white, but i do have some DC & DZ peach. the peach is so pale, so your choice might depend on what kind of face up you have planned. the peach is pink toned, so blushing it darker in my opinion would be easier towards DV's pink.

i have a couple of pics i took for resin comparison, maybe they would help you. the light is crazy in my place, so i took several versions, you can see them all on my flickr too. spoilered the last two pics as dolls shown are both larger than this topic and from other companies. the pointer lines are kind of small so if anything is confusing just let me know :) in my opinion, there is no difference in the white from all 3 companies, though it will be interesting to see if they all yellow at the same rate.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. @Grimalkin Thank you so much for that informative reply and all the pictures! The head I would be looking to hybrid is a peach skin Yo-Carter head with the default faceup. I'm not sure what year he is as I got him secondhand. I'm sure a little blushing will indeed go a long way to minimize the color difference.

That's awesome they sell the bodies separately, I totally missed that they do. I'll keep the option in mind though, thanks very much again:) .

#251 ShuriTigerH, Jan 8, 2021
      Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    12. you're so welcome! i have more than a little bit of fun with picture taking and it's nice to be able to pay it forward when i can, as i certainly have been so thankful when someone has helped me with comparisons for things i didn't have (yet - haha)

my DV family is growing, i love their style - it is so graceful and beautiful, and yet with that touch of delicious horror is just <3 <3 <3

13. @ShuriTigerH I'm on month 8 waiting for my giraffes, and a little over a year for Rosa. Even when I ordered the original run of Ann it was still around an 8 month wait. :eusa_sile

The plant arm is fantastic! If she's still available in 6 months, I might order one.

14. @Bristol yikes, it just keeps getting longer and longer:nowords: Just part of the hobby I guess:sweat.

#254 ShuriTigerH, Jan 9, 2021
      Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
    15. I maybe have a silly question ^.^' but I got my little Loxy fox doll (without eyes) yesterday. I want to ask which eye size the doll have. She's my second doll and I'm a total noop ^.^'
      (I hope its the right thread :'3)
      Thank you ❤️

16. I have Foxxy (I think) with the open eyes and I have 10mm in mine ^^

17. Ooh, my Coco bunny has arrived-
      [​IMG]
      I love how huge her ears are, I can't stop playing with them. Still thinking over what I want to do for the face up. I'm thinking about either colouring the points like a Himalayan rabbit or dying her black and painting a galaxy/star theme inside the ears and on part of the face and body. Hmm decisions, decisions :wiggle

Btw, Clover-singing is currently offering all of the Dream Valley pets dolls as something you can order separately so if there's a particular pet doll you've been wanting to get then here's a good chance!

18. @Epicari Aww, so cute!!! :D Thank you for sharing her. How is her posing?

19. About what you'd expect for a pet doll. The head, arms and chest joint have a good range of movement for this kind of doll, but the legs are quite limited. With a little fiddling, it will stand on it's own so don't have to lean it against something (though would lean or sit it if going to leave it unattended to be safe)
      Interesting the doll stands better when it has the weight of the head/ears on. The doll arrived with the head taken off so it could fit better in the box and I found the body on it's own wouldn't stand but once I put the head on, I could get it stand. And yup, even with this small doll, it needed a bit of strength to put the head on as the elastic is very strong/ tight :XD:

20. Thank you so much for all the information - I really appreciate the review. I hope you enjoy your super cute little one!

Tags: