1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Valley BJD Tiny Dolls

Feb 7, 2018

1. It looks like the old tan was discontinued in October of 2020, so she's old tan - I ordered her in April.
      The new tan is gorgeous too! I'm curious how different they are.

2. @redsixwing thank you! That’s good news! Seeing your Bustet in natural light, it is a really nice color, and she’s even cuter. Amazing what the right pictures can do to show new light on a sculpt!

3. I've been debating on what color to order a Zhao in for a couple days. Initially I wanted tan but I really don't like the old Tan that looks orange and for the upcharge I don't think I want to take that chance. I really love the black but that's to much of an upcharge for me to afford. So I was going to go NS but then I got to thinking that WS may be easier to dye/color however I want. I may use him as my first dye project (never done so before and I'm a lil nervous) or I could possibly pay someone else to dye him for me.

So I think I FINALLY decided on going the WS route. Seems more cat-like anyways. And I kind of want to make him based off Kuro from Ao no Exorcist so starting with a white base seems a lot easier. Or I have a silver fox character he could become. Either way I'll be ordering him either today or tomorrow!

Edit: WS Zhao has been ordered!

#283 Cap'n, Mar 14, 2021
      Last edited: Mar 14, 2021

4. She can use her tail to keep balance and stand,you can try it (Please ignore my curtains full of cat hair)[​IMG]

Cute sitting
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      I have some blank Bustet photo, if anyone wants to refer black resin

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. this has got to be the most precious little dragon ever, I love him

6. @marephome I'm impressed with how you balanced Bustet! Thanks for the photos!

She is so beautiful in black resin. :love I may need to order another one some day...

7. Just put in my order for a WS Xi, can't wait!
      I really need to work on my Bustet, at least get her a proper wig.

8. Going ahead with my Bustet/Zhao head swap plan. Ordered both in white - if I didn't already have a split partner lined up I might have tried for a custom Bustet bod/Zhao head in tan or black, but I guess I'm technically saving money this way lol. Plus white will prob be better for getting some fancy faceup and body blushing done on him - I'm thinking a celestial lion look.

9. I'm really looking forward to seeing your completed lion. Celestial lion sounds awesome!

10. I haven't popped in here for a hot minute, but thank you both @redsixwing and @marephome for the generous amounts of posing photos. I can understand the extra sueding/wiring needed for so many little joints, but they sure are the cutest little things.... (On the other hand, seeing all the posing photos makes me suffer all over again... because they're soooo cute! Noooo... *_*)

That being said, I have also jumped onto the Zhao bandwagon. I went for pink resin but I also have a dye project in mind. Hopefully I will have more dyeing experience by the end of this year too. I can't wait to see what everyone plans to do with all of their kitties!!

11. [​IMG]

Finally got her a wig, still trying to will myself to clean off my desk to do faceups though. I've been having trouble getting motivated for anything

12. Man all these Bustet photos have me second guessing deciding not to order her... I love kittytaurs but her oversized human half makes me uncomfortable--but with clothing it actually looks really cute..

13. Wow, the painting on their wings looks great! The pet dolls are honestly more tempting to me, though. DV always has great pet accompaniments and this is no exception.

14. Ahh I love both the tinies as well as the pet dragons :love I feel bad; my Aiden and Glen dolls are still blank and naked, but here I am looking at potential new dolls... :doh

15. Oh no they're cute! :love

16. I have the same problem... and this too much for my wallet.

17. The new pics of the dragon kids and pets are up on DV site! And they will be soon up for sale!
      And there is more pics of these cuties!

Bor is such adorable!:aheartbea
      [​IMG]
      And I love this cute little fangs of Dragon girl Izzy!
      [​IMG]

18. Hoping next time they have Bor for sale that I have the funds, he's cute as heck but am broke.

19. Got my Peanut and Ding today by FedEx from AC, six and a half month wait total.
      They're great, Peanut is bigger than my mental image for some reason, but that's good actually.
      First pic...
      [​IMG]Meet Filbert by Nadine, on Flickr

Tags: