1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Valley BJD Tiny Dolls

Feb 7, 2018

1. Oh wow, thank you so much for finding that image, it's so helpful! The head are starting to look a touch large but i'm sure once the bulk of clothing is adding it'll visually balance out a bit more. It's good to know that this hybrid combination would work :)

2. Wow, all these pumpkin babies are so cute for the fall! (And always, lol, but it's thematic at the moment).

I'm kinda in an impatient mental state at the moment regarding the eventual arrival of my Izzy and Aiden, so I've been browsing for clothes and accessories (and oh god, wigs, I forgot about those, lol). I remember someone mentioning that the fox boys might be able to fit fashion doll clothes, does anyone know what they might fit?

3. My little plant dino and my Vivi's (DV Rin) backarm body have arrived and I'm so happy with them:D I love that 30cm girl body so much, the sculpting is just gorgeous, and I'm so glad I decided to impulse buy that Rin on Ebay a few months back, she fits the character so much better than the Cerise I got for her first.

[​IMG]Plant cuties by jefvonk, on Flickr

For some reason even though I ordered them together, Clover-Singing shipped them separately, two days apart, and they arrived two days apart as well (kudos to DHL!). Interesting how with both the venus flytrap heads, the tongue looks to be what the s-hook attaches to and is hidden with. Blushing them is going to be an adventure, but I'm looking forward to it, although I'm kinda afraid to take them apart^^;;. I'm also wondering how it will work with the inside of Tea's mouth since his eyes + eye putty are clearly visible inside there and will cover up/interfere with the blushing. Now all I need is to find Vivi a pair of Doll Chateau rose heel feet/shoes and she'll be complete as far as the resin parts are concerned^^.

4. @ShuriTigerH - they are so wonderful :aheartbea i love all the 3 armed DV's and the flytraps are so neat - that's really fun about their tongue holding everything together :lol: about Tea - i wonder if you could make little covers that the eye putty could grip, and blush those the same as the inside of the mouth? i really love his snaggletoothed mouth... that's a great angle you have him in the photo he's so expressive, and she's so dainty, which makes the 3rd arm so much more fun to me - like ---surprise---- don't underestimate her :XD:

5. Call me crazy, but I saw that DDE has some Zhao in stock, so I just bought one! In a moment of panic I decided to get one and know it’s mine as I’m still waiting on one from divas. I’m tired of waiting and who knows when the first one will arrive. I feel sooooo relieved. I know, I know, now I have two. I’ll deal with that later, but now I’m so excited again!

6. I recently adopted someone else's Dream Valley Calle, and she's my first smaller-than-conventional-yoSD-tiny! I'm trying to figure out what clothes to fit on her, but i'm so lost! Does anyone know if blythe or pullip clothes would generally work? Or any other options for me to look at?

7. If I didn't still have a Scar on layaway, I'd be tempted too. Different color twins and mixing around parts would be so cool!

8. @Cap'n yes, I was very tempted by the black resin Zhao, but decided to ‘play it safe’ and went with tan. If my budget allowed, I’d get one in each color!

9. A friend of mine got her black Zhao in. She got the fully blushed option and faceup. He's blushed with brown and gold! Kind of a neat contrast actually.

10. My Zhao from DDE arrived today! I love the light tan, it’s not orange like the old tan, lol. The blushing is very nice too. It was a very busy day, so no time for a proper box opening. I will take pictures and get Zhao (still searching for a name) put together. His clothes haven’t arrived yet and aI need to figure out a wig.

11. My Zhao arrived! I've been watching his shipping like a hawk since I got the tracking number and he managed to get delivered just as I was getting off work - thankfully my apartment complex has a spot for them to leave larger boxes. I've got a zillion pictures but don't have time to get a box opening thread put together yet. But I've got one little problem - the magnet in the tail piece that lets him have two tails is the wrong direction! The other one is fine and I was able to switch a tail to it but now I've gotta go through the daunting task of getting the magnet out AND flipped around :shudder

12. So happy to hear that people have already started getting their Zhao ^^
      It's very interesting to look at them!
      It's a pity that I still haven't received mine: He was send on November 3rd and still hasn't left China T_T

13. I'm still getting my Zhao's box opening put together but it finally gave me the kick I needed to upload the pictures I took of Izumo's shorts - managed to make her a pair that went around her tail and they stay up. They need some work though - something in my measurements was so off that they needed a zillion darts to eventually stay up. She needs a better shirt, stole this one from some old stuff I got for a Dearmine doll years ago now.

[​IMG]Izumo 2021 by HeavensChaos, on Flickr

14. The anime blush is just, chef kiss.

15. Has anybody in this thread had any resin problems with Dream Valley?

I've kept mine - a Glenn - in a box almost the entire time (in fact a box within another box), but I got him out last night to check on him for a resin match and his extra hands are... gross? They've yellowed extremely compared to the body (and I've never even used the spare hands), and they look significantly waxier. It looks like they're having some kind of chemical reaction/breakdown, to be honest.

The rest of the doll is fine, looks pretty much like the same pink matte resin since the day I got it, but those spare hands... something weird has happened to those. Presumably they're a different resin batch for whatever reason, and possibly a bad one.

Anyone else had that or anything similar?

16. I played parts swap so my Zhao, Monji, now has the blushing of a Xi. He'll get a faceup sometime this year......eventually.
      [​IMG]

@nattherat
      Omg, I haven't had that issue but that sounds terrible! How long have the hands been boxed up? I only have white resin by DV right now and I haven't noticed any discoloration.

17. @Cap'n About six or seven months! I'd expect some yellowing as a natural process, so I don't mind that as such, it's just the hands have become a very different colour and look to the rest of the body. I'm genuinely pretty taken aback. I've had the odd doll yellow extra fast before, but I've never seen one become... waxier/shinier/greasier-looking with zero handling or time outside of the box.

18. @nattherat I've not noticed any problems but I also only have white resin (assuming yours is the pink resin). I wonder if maybe the resin wasn't mixed enough in that batch? Might be worth trying to talk to DV about it as it doesn't sound normal.

19. I have spare hands+feet+bow for my Julie (NS) and they all look pretty much identical to her body after sitting in her box for months, no changes or discoloration at all. I’d second contacting DV about it to see what they say, though I don’t know how much they’ll actually end up doing…

20. Had a new arrival today! Going to try and take some time this weekend to blush and paint them! Still not sure what to do about clothing yet, this is only my second YoSD size doll, and my first is wearing minifee clothes that are oversized on them. Any favorite shops for YoSD sized dolls from Dream Valley? I think they're about the same size as the fox boys.
      [​IMG]

Tags: